King Donald, The Humble

stanscript

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

then why do you always run to his defense??...interesting...

YES, I just say that he does not have "unmatched wisdom"...…

...and THIS is your reply...

You can not possibly be THAT STUPID.....

so I will just assume that your humor, is no a match for your wisdom/stupidity either. 

1 minute ago, Troll said:

so I will just assume that your humor, is no a match for your wisdom/stupidity either. 

I am sure he was quite proud of himself for that one.  Knew it would get the response it did.  Loneliest job in the world - speechwriter for Trump.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Troll said:

..you get a star today for admitting he doesn't have unmatched wisdom!!...way to go!!....but you always seem to chime in on all Trump posts and almost every time end up on Trump's side...humm...too embarrassed to admit you're a Trumper??....say it ain't so!!

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..you get a star today for admitting he doesn't have unmatched wisdom!!...way to go!!....but you always seem to chime in on all Trump posts and almost every time end up on Trump's side...humm...too embarrassed to admit you're a Trumper??....say it ain't so!!

I support policies not politicians.....

A foreign concept for you I know, but try and keep up...will ya?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Georgie boy is just on rinse and repeat mode...same ole tired shit..he has nothing and he/she knows it

.watching his melt down in 2020 will be priceless!

Wait for it......"really mam... Trump is a liar!"

Yawn

yea...nothing to see her mam..just your everyday impeachment....it's just more "fake news' so you don't need to worry about Trump's confession...🤡

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

so I take it you like Trump's policy's (didn't know he had any) and that's why you support him??...make sense now...🤡

Clown sense for you as always....

"so I take it"...."I'm guessing"....LOLOL...got any other stupid ways that you can "try" to project your made up bullcrap on someone else?

when 2020 comes I will vote for who seems best able to deliver on said promises of policies I agree with....could care less whether they are T's or not....or who the delivery boy is...

As opposed to voting for a 'person' you either "like or don't like" and having to stick up for crap policies I don't even agree with...

Maybe you should try it sometime....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Clown sense for you as always....

"so I take it"...."I'm guessing"....LOLOL...got any other stupid ways that you can "try" to project your made up bullcrap on someone else?

when 2020 comes I will vote for who seems best able to deliver on said promises of policies I agree with....could care less whether they are T's or not....or who the delivery boy is...

As opposed to voting for a 'person' you either "like or don't like" and having to stick up for crap policies I don't even agree with...

Maybe you should try it sometime....

I agree 100% it's not who you like...it's who is the most competent for the job...trying to project??..maybe...but it's based on your past responses and admiration for Trump...the guy who's policies you like.

20 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I agree 100% it's not who you like...it's who is the most competent for the job...trying to project??..maybe...but it's based on your past responses and admiration for Trump...the guy who's policies you like.

"It's based on"....cool ….you DO have yet another bullshit predicator.....

Looks like you do try really really  hard with this false projection stuff 👍

nobody buys it....but nice effort 👌

A better question is why do you vote for the person, and ignore and get all the policies you don't even agree with ? 

14 minutes ago, Troll said:

"It's based on"....cool ….you DO have yet another bullshit predicator.....

Looks like you do try really really  hard with this false projection stuff 👍

nobody buys it....but nice effort 👌

A better question is why do you vote for the person, and get all the policies you don't even agree with ?.. "I agree 100% it's not who you like...it's who is the most competent for the job"...your answer.

false projection??..LOL or "based on" your established track record here as being a Trumper....;)

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

false projection??..LOL or "based on" your established track record here as being a Trumper....;)

Curious if you could point me to the best compliment I have ever given him (person not policy) here...

If you can find just one, maybe you will get a cookie...

giphy.gif

Free with no strings of course....

Would not want to put you in the awkward position of having to bet anything...

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Curious if you could point me to the best compliment I have ever given him (person not policy) here...

If you can find just one, maybe you will get a cookie...

giphy.gif

Free with no strings of course....

Would not want to put you in the awkward position of having to bet anything...

you're not in the business of complimenting him...your not totally dunk on his Kool-Aid like Blueballs-Tex and Ironmam...but you sure got his back whenever a Trump thread has been started here...I don't have the time nor wouldn't waste my time looking for all the pro-Trump posts you have posted here...man-up and admit your a Trump supporter!!....:$

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you're not in the business of complimenting him...your not totally dunk on his Kool-Aid like Blueballs-Tex and Ironmam...but you sure got his back whenever a Trump thread has been started here...I don't have the time nor wouldn't waste my time looking for all the pro-Trump posts you have posted here...man-up and admit your a Trump supporter!!....:$

You are falling behind quickly.....it's not time to project falsely on others...

It's time for the Left to beat the war drums....

go beat  your drumstick

🤡

3 hours ago, Troll said:

You are falling behind quickly.....it's not time to project falsely on others...

It's time for the Left to beat the war drums....

go beat  your drumstick

🤡

the left doesn't beat war drums??..LOL....that's the right's job...just look at their reaction to Trumps move...Lindsay Graham is pissed at his boy and Pat Robertson told Trump he's not getting into heaven now!!....O.o

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

the left doesn't beat war drums??..LOL....that's the right's job...just look at their reaction to Trumps move.....O.o

Look at somebody else's reaction ?  LOLOL nice try!

So what is YOUR REACTION.....

So are you congratulating T for exiting a war, and no longer fighting with 'terrorists' like a good lefty?

Or are you endorsing some breakaway neocons here?

Tough choice I know....

So go ahead and pick a side on the policy......unless that is too 'tough' for you to do...🤡

Pull troops out or not.....your call is...