King Donald, The Humble

stanscript

36 minutes ago, Troll said:

Look at somebody else's reaction ?  LOLOL nice try!

So what is YOUR REACTION.....

So are you congratulating T for exiting a war, and no longer fighting with 'terrorists' like a good lefty?

Or are you endorsing some breakaway neocons here?

Tough choice I know....

So go ahead and pick a side on the policy......unless that is too 'tough' for you to do...🤡

Pull troops out or not.....your call is...

based on the reaction from his own party and the right I'm going to side with the right on this one and say he should leave the troops in place..they are keeping the peace and that works for me....and what's your take??

Just now, DBP66 said:

based on the reaction from his own party and the right I'm going to side with the right on this one and say he should leave the troops in place..they are keeping the peace and that works for me....and what's your take??

Well thank you for a normal post...

He announced this a while back as part of an overall withdrawal I had thought, so don't know why I am surprised a bit, but I was.  My overall thoughts have been we should get the heck out of the middle east, stop fighting everyone else's wars for them, and stop trying to play world police....so 'generally' I agree with the move...

BUT....I'm not one to believe we can just ignore the rest of the world until they come knocking on our doorstep either, that would be foolish, so at some level we need to have some type of presence there...

We funded and created the last group and we now fund and support the group that fights them for us....never been a fan of that...on the other hand I've never been a fan of Turkish genocides either....

So OBVIOUSLY I would need a ton more information, to clarify my thoughts...

As far as any 'take'......I'm just kind of hoping this has been coordinated enough so that there is an orderly settlement.  Really need to know a lot more about the Kurds before I could make any judgements... 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..they are keeping the peace and that works for me....

BTW: Whenever I talk to a lefty they seem to be in total denial...

you know..

that we are already at war....

have been for a couple decades now....

So a good question might be....

are they really keeping the 'peace' ??? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

BTW: Whenever I talk to a lefty they seem to be in total denial...

you know..

that we are already at war....thanks to Dick Cheneny and his war monger crew...he lead Bush around like a puppy dog.

have been for a couple decades now....I know...and counting..like Powell said "you break it you buy it"...we brought it..a big reason we have such a BIG deficit.

So a good question might be....

are they really keeping the 'peace' ??? 

no..but they are keeping American deaths down, there and here....and that unfortunately makes it necessary to have a presence there...

1 minute ago, Troll said:

How's that?...look at the numbers..we don't have terrorist cells killing or kidnapping Americans around the world or here..thank God.

and you sound like a neocon 🤣...I know..and it was our choice to start that mess...how sad...hopefully we learned a lesson.

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

look at the numbers..we don't have terrorist cells killing or kidnapping Americans around the world or here..thank God.

Yeah..... those border agents with their new wall must be doing a good job 🤣

BTW: Wonder if the CIC will get any kudos for those numbers...

as say compared to the previous administration's number look.....🤔

And come to think of it....wasn't that supposed to be this businessman CIC's weak spot? 😲

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yeah..... those border agents with their new wall must be doing a good job 🤣...I'm not too worried about Mexican terrorists

BTW: Wonder if the CIC will get any kudos for those numbers...

as say compared to the previous administration's number look.....🤔..don't think the numbers went up or down..that's good

And come to think of it....wasn't that supposed to be this businessman CIC's weak spot? 😲..one of his many weak spots..but he didn't break something that wasn't broken..that's all.

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

..I'm not too worried about Mexican terrorists<<Yes but just like you know we need some sort of presence in the Mideast, you know we need a secure border as well...not to mention you avoided the question entirely.....HOW SO....

..don't think the numbers went up or down..that's good<<well at least you admit you are talking out of yer azz...good thingy you made up a nice convenient set of 'numbers' in your head that help you answer a tough post 👍

..one of his many weak spots..but he didn't break something that wasn't broken..that's all.<<<I think us being at war qualifies as broken...certainly the middle east is...where are your standards??? 

48 minutes ago, Troll said:
1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

..I'm not too worried about Mexican terrorists<<Yes but just like you know we need some sort of presence in the Mideast, you know we need a secure border as well...not to mention you avoided the question entirely.....HOW SO....avoided the question?..you want to discuss border agents??

..don't think the numbers went up or down..that's good<<well at least you admit you are talking out of yer azz...good thingy you made up a nice convenient set of 'numbers' in your head that help you answer a tough post 👍...

don't give yourself so much credit...tough post??..LOL..if you say so

..one of his many weak spots..but he didn't break something that wasn't broken..that's all.<<<I think us being at war qualifies as broken...certainly the middle east is...where are your standards??? ...he didn't break it..he inherited it...standards..LOL..nice try!

• Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He is a simpleton. Spoon fed by the mainstream media. They love guys like him. Not a single thought on his own just regurgitating what he's swallowing LOL

"simpleton" is your middle name mam...and you prove it here everyday...waving your pom-poms after your fellow clowns post something you like followed by a dumb one liner!...!like a good dopey Trump clown...🤡

• Haha 1

More intrigue…Giuliai’s Associates that pressed for investigation of Biden arrested for illegal campaign contributions to Trump and other Republicans.

J-e-s-u-s     H.    C-h-r-i-s-t    can’t a day go by without Trump and his buddies looking and acting like the mafia?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lev-parnas-igor-fruman-giuliani-trump_n_5d9f32f1e4b02c9da045a4c2

Best Comment:  "Wow!  Those witch hunts sure do produce a lot of witches."

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stanscript said:

More intrigue…Giuliai’s Associates that pressed for investigation of Biden arrested for illegal campaign contributions to Trump and other Republicans.

J-e-s-u-s     H.    C-h-r-i-s-t    can’t a day go by without Trump and his buddies looking and acting like the mafia?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lev-parnas-igor-fruman-giuliani-trump_n_5d9f32f1e4b02c9da045a4c2

Yes more intrigue....

I wonder where these people got the idea that US politicians can be bought ?....

Sounds like a 'gas company' has enough clout and with a few million and they are covered, but an individual who forms an LLC so he can drop a whopping 20k to try and get a pot license..... well that is obviously the prominent and true "election interference" in this pay to play ballpark.....don't you think? 

Not condoning anything, and they will reap what they sow, but even in this case, why is the guy that's trying to pay 20K to play being arrested, while none of these politicians are ??? 🤔

• Like 1

Oh and by the way Stan.....since you love to stay up on all the latest electric car news here's some on Tesla by the 'professional experts' 🤣 (Aussie's just crack me up lol).......enjoy...

Yes I know that is only Tesla with a real car and no viable business plan....maybe we should check out another with a great business plan and a shitty car...…

EV's just killing it.... 

2 hours ago, concha said:

One wonders how many witches would be exposed if there was anything approaching equal application of witch hunts in our politics and media.

Oh, you mean like .........B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I...?   How many investigations did they have on Benghazi?   Was it nine?

Guess you haven't seen the recent video replays of Lindsey Graham, Jim Jordan and Trey Goudy where the were hellbent on full disclosure for investigations of Democrats and are now taking the exact opposite position because now the investigation is on a Republican.   

The Republicans used Citizens United to funnel and wash foreign campaign money to the Republicans and Trump using dark money techniques.  Wait and see.  There are other high ranking Republicans involved in this mess and they will try to circle the wagons as best they can. 

"Giuliani?  Giuliani?  Why I wouldn't recognize him if he were sitting across the table from me!"

(Another Trumpite goes head first under the big yellow bus)

• Like 1

Oh, you mean like .........B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I...?   How many investigations did they have on Benghazi?   Was it nine?

🤣 zing!  +1. 

Easy hit tho as there have been tons of investigations in every administration ...

The Republicans used Citizens United to funnel and wash foreign campaign money to the Republicans and Trump using dark money techniques.  Wait and see.  There are other high ranking Republicans involved in this mess ….

Interesting...This may even be true...but I have to ask.  In the spy vs spy counter ops war that is politics, ANYONE can "donate" money, or set themselves up as 'lobbyists' (pay to play brokers) and try to finagle whatever scheme they can come up with.  But just as what you posted above, you would need something called 'consideration'....quid without pro quo (which is the basic impression I got from skimming thru your latest "gotcha") means someone is trying to buy them off OR set them up....Now IF any overly favorable consideration can be shown, It's a whole nother ballgame...

Just sayin'

PS: I guess we may see in time, but your article above sounds like a busted (as in broke loser) 'power broker lobbyist' who got nada for his clients (maybe why he was eventually 'busted')...as opposed to say getting freedom from prosecution and a couple mil from Ukraine, or 1.5 billion from China.....now that's what you call some successful consideration 🙄   

2 hours ago, stanscript said:

Guess you haven't seen the recent video replays of Lindsey Graham, Jim Jordan and Trey Goudy where the were hellbent on full disclosure for investigations of Democrats and are now taking the exact opposite position because now the investigation is on a Republican.   

The Republicans used Citizens United to funnel and wash foreign campaign money to the Republicans and Trump using dark money techniques.  Wait and see.  There are other high ranking Republicans involved in this mess and they will try to circle the wagons as best they can. 

"Giuliani?  Giuliani?  Why I wouldn't recognize him if he were sitting across the table from me!"

(Another Trumpite goes head first under the big yellow bus)

No, I don't mean like B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I...

I mean we have a mainstream press that is dedicated to defending, protecting and propping up one side and "investigating", attacking and belittling the other.

We have an opposition party that spent the better part of three years pursuing a fraud of their own making and that now simply move from one BS accusation to another, with the complete support of the aforementioned media.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, concha said:

No, I don't mean like B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I...

I mean we have a mainstream press that is dedicated to defending, protecting and propping up one side and "investigating", attacking and belittling the other.

We have an opposition party that spent the better part of three years pursuing a fraud of their own making and that now simply move from one BS accusation to another, with the complete support of the aforementioned media.

They all know it, and they just don't care. That's the only thing that can possibly make sense. Anyone claiming that the democraps relationship with the MSM isn't incestuous is either lying or a real dumbass. The end justifies the means now. It's only going to get worse. Bet on it. Thankfully, America is woke enough to just sit back and watch them all make complete asses out of themselves...more than they already are.

On 10/10/2019 at 12:09 PM, Troll said:

Oh and by the way Stan.....since you love to stay up on all the latest electric car news here's some on Tesla by the 'professional experts' 🤣 (Aussie's just crack me up lol).......enjoy...

Yes I know that is only Tesla with a real car and no viable business plan....maybe we should check out another with a great business plan and a shitty car...…

EV's just killing it.... 

You are a little bit off topic but this article link below might peak your interest in Electric Vehicles.  Also, do you know of ANY major automobile manufacturer that isn't developing, building or selling an EV?  

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/10/electric-truck-maker-rivian-lands-350-million-investment-from-cox-automotive.html

7 hours ago, stanscript said:

You are a little bit off topic but this article link below might peak your interest in Electric Vehicles.  Also, do you know of ANY major automobile manufacturer that isn't developing, building or selling an EV?  

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/10/electric-truck-maker-rivian-lands-350-million-investment-from-cox-automotive.html

I hope they can develop the technology and it is certainly being pushed, but repackaging 120 years worth of less efficient technology with a battery upgrade (to a non-scalable, scarce, and polluting resource) does not make it over the bar 'just' yet...and we have only just begun to get into the "growing pains" of a general publics acceptance...you know...like putting a few more of these on the road, and how happy is everyone going to be when roads and highways need be shut down to 'properly' extract/disposed a crashed EV...that is of course if they are not on fire...

The reason why I take issue with political greenthink, technical propaganda, and your type of EV promotion, is because it's still a suckers play with the current technology and cars, by the time it hits the consumer market.  And no amount of feelgood promotion will change that...

You can love EVs and that is great, lots of technical superiority in the performance category 👍.  Just don't try to sell everyone else some BS about the economics or ecology of it.....

PS: Almost ready to drop a small motor into my 1450 lb custom built, and convert to EV (AS THE CAR ORIGINALLY CAME IN THE 70's), and at this point I'm sure it would be economical (but I'm thinking performance LOL) ….so yes we have made great progress on some fronts.... but that is just a toy, don't care about heat/ac etc., and have other cars for needed driving range...

Not gonna bust you any more on it, you probably know where I am coming from by now (and I do actually hope they succeed)...let me know of your successes or failures (not newspaper propaganda) and I'd actually enjoy it 👍    

Oh and BTW: responding to a clip highlighting Tesla's burn rate of cash, with an article showing people willing to burn more cash...well...It really doesn't say very much now does it? 

3 hours ago, Troll said:

I hope they can develop the technology and it is certainly being pushed, but repackaging 120 years worth of less efficient technology with a battery upgrade (to a non-scalable, scarce, and polluting resource) does not make it over the bar 'just' yet...and we have only just begun to get into the "growing pains" of a general publics acceptance...you know...like putting a few more of these on the road, and how happy is everyone going to be when roads and highways need be shut down to 'properly' extract/disposed a crashed EV...that is of course if they are not on fire...

The reason why I take issue with political greenthink, technical propaganda, and your type of EV promotion, is because it's still a suckers play with the current technology and cars, by the time it hits the consumer market.  And no amount of feelgood promotion will change that...

You can love EVs and that is great, lots of technical superiority in the performance category 👍.  Just don't try to sell everyone else some BS about the economics or ecology of it.....

PS: Almost ready to drop a small motor into my 1450 lb custom built, and convert to EV (AS THE CAR ORIGINALLY CAME IN THE 70's), and at this point I'm sure it would be economical (but I'm thinking performance LOL) ….so yes we have made great progress on some fronts.... but that is just a toy, don't care about heat/ac etc., and have other cars for needed driving range...

Not gonna bust you any more on it, you probably know where I am coming from by now (and I do actually hope they succeed)...let me know of your successes or failures (not newspaper propaganda) and I'd actually enjoy it 👍    

Oh and BTW: responding to a clip highlighting Tesla's burn rate of cash, with an article showing people willing to burn more cash...well...It really doesn't say very much now does it? 

Gee, I think they laughed at the horseless carriage when it first came out.  Too loud, would scare the horses..... 

The first person to have a great idea is usually greeted with something like "if that's such a great idea, somebody else would have already done it" type of mentality.  I don't claim that electric vehicles are for everyone, nor that they will proliferate to 50%+ by a certain time.  Nobody really has an accurate picture at this time.  It's the people with the drive to make it happen that are what is important.

We've come a long way since the telegraph, teletype, crank phone, rotary phone, touchtone phone, pagers, satellite phone, cell phone and smartphone. Along the way many people succeeded with these technologies that people thought were nuts.  Remember that the first satellite phone was the size of a loaf of bread.  Many were skeptical, hell millions were skeptical but people that thought outside of the "bread" box kept making it better and smaller and viola we have a computer, internet, phone, camera (even several cameras), GPS, etc all in the palm of your hand.  Soon it wil be on your wrist.

As EVs become more efficient and cheaper to build they will proliferate faster.  The ICE has seen its heyday and you should realize it. While you may cite instances of poor EV design you seem to forget things like the Pinto, Corvair, Yugo, GM pickups with saddlebag fuel tanks.  New technologies by definition make mistakes and so do proven technologies.  See Boeing 737-Max.

I'll put my money on EVs getting a larger and larger share of the automobile and truck pie.  If we aren't careful, Chinese vehicles will be like the Toyotas and Hondas we drive today.  Think of the U.S. developing a healthy EV segment as a positive thing for our economy and as a strength in competing in the world market.  I don't think that any major automobile company is completely devoted to ICE vehicles anymore.  Perhaps they know something that you don't.  Just sayin'.