King Donald, The Humble

stanscript

kUuht00m_normal.jpg

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 4h
"As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over..."

Comments from those holding an "Ignorance Is Bliss" card forthcoming in ...3...2...1...

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, stanscript said:
kUuht00m_normal.jpg

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 4h
As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over...

Comments from those holding an "Ignorance Is Bliss" card forthcoming in ...3...2...1...

.."in my great and unmatched wisdom,"...and his clowns here would agree with him 100%..he's a genius!...just ask any Trumper on this site.....wisdom?!?...🙄

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

He cracks me up. I read his tweets for pure entertainment.  The comments are the best!!

and entertainment is all is should be!...but all his crying, silly tweets are official Presidential statements...as the world laughs at his dumb, childish, lying tweets...as his clowns eat them up like gospel...🤡

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yep. Trump is the master. And the left are the simple minded clowns that fall for it hook, line, and sinker every-single-time. Predictable as the sun coming up in the east. It's really impressive actually.🤣

yea..we "fell" for it...🙄..it's you clowns he's talking to and who baaalieve what he said..."in my great and unmatched wisdom,"..and you couldn't agree more with the genius!!...🤡

12 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

It is going to be great these next 5+ yrs. Slow painful death for some of these cunts. 

if the guys here who don't support our Pres. asking foreign countries to interfere in our election are "cunts"...what does it make the guys here who support our Pres. committing a crime called??.."Fake Americans"..."Traitors"..."Sell Outs"..."Commies"..."Wanna-Be Americans"...or just plain old "assholes" who put Trump before their own country...🤡

19 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

It is going to be great these next 5+ yrs. Slow painful death for some of these cunts. 

It really is. It'll be interesting as to what the narrative will be once Trump curb stomps the dem candidate.

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yea..we "fell" for it...🙄..it's you clowns he's talking to and who baaalieve what he said..."in my great and unmatched wisdom,"..and you couldn't agree more with the genius!!...🤡

LOL! Yes….you did. Every time. Again...you're just too damn stupid to realize it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

if the guys here who don't support our Pres. asking foreign countries to interfere in our election are "cunts"...what does it make the guys here who support our Pres. committing a crime called??.."Fake Americans"..."Traitors"..."Sell Outs"..."Commies"..."Wanna-Be Americans"...or just plain old "assholes" who put Trump before their own country...🤡

it is not if..it is when.

Again Id live next to or in a Communist village before Id live next to you and your so called fellow Americans. You and your fellow Americans are nothing but a bunch of racist pigs. Who as long as I act and think like you pretend to accept me. The second I step out of line Im a stupid fucking Mexican. At least with the commies I know what I am dealing with from the get go.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

It really is. It'll be interesting as to what the narrative will be once Trump curb stomps the dem candidate.

LOL! Yes….you did. Every time. Again...you're just too damn stupid to realize it.

you are so twisted you actually think he said those things about himself to make people mad??...HOW F*IN DUMB are you??...he feeds off of dopes like you who actually agree with him and think he's a genius...sad little puppy!!...🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

you are so twisted you actually think he said those things about himself to make people mad??...HOW F*IN DUMB are you??...he feeds off of dopes like you who actually agree with him and think he's a genius...sad little puppy!!...🤡

He's a genius. But once again, you prove to be to stupid to realize how badly you're being played....from both ends.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

it is not if..it is when.

Again Id live next to or in a Communist village before Id live next to you and your so called fellow Americans. You and your fellow Americans are nothing but a bunch of racist pigs. Who as long as I act and think like you pretend to accept me. The second I step out of line Im a stupid fucking Mexican. At least with the commies I know what I am dealing with from the get go.  

Preach on, brother.

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

It must be sad knowing when you die know one will give a fuck and your household IQ will improve immediately. 

what's even sadder are your dumb ass responses here Tex...maybe one day you won't sound like a dumb ass red neck??...but I doubt it..🤡

Just now, DBP66 said:

what's even sadder are your dumb ass responses here Tex...maybe one day you won't sound like a dumb ass red neck??...but I doubt it..🤡

why you hiding racist? Now it is just red neck? What happened to stupid fucking Mexican? Keep your hood on Grand Lizard. Don't be ashamed now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

why you hiding racist? Now it is just red neck? What happened to stupid fucking Mexican? Keep your hood on Grand Lizard. Don't be ashamed now. 

...you've always been a red neck Tex!...and I'm assuming you've always been Mexican??..you can out 2 and 2 together Tex...🤡