Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RedZone

Best High School Football Defense In Louisiana

Recommended Posts

That's those Rummel Raiders...

...given up a total of 6 points this year (2 FGs) and 3 shutouts.........#3 in the latest CCS 5A rankings....

 

Class 5A
1) John Curtis Christian (5-0)
2) Catholic (BR) (5-0)
3) Archbishop Rummel (5-0)
4) West Monroe (4-1)
5) Acadiana (5-0)
6) Brother Martin (4-0)
7) Haughton (5-0)
ūüėé Destrehan (4-1)
9) Alexandria (5-0)
10) (tie) Hahnville (5-0)
10) (tie) East Ascension (4-1)

Rummel D!

bandicam 2019-10-09 09-24-22-537.jpg

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That's those Rummel Raiders...

...given up a total of 6 points this year (2 FGs) and 3 shutouts.........#3 in the latest CCS 5A rankings....

 

Class 5A
1) John Curtis Christian (5-0)
2) Catholic (BR) (5-0)
3) Archbishop Rummel (5-0)
4) West Monroe (4-1)
5) Acadiana (5-0)
6) Brother Martin (4-0)
7) Haughton (5-0)
ūüėé Destrehan (4-1)
9) Alexandria (5-0)
10) (tie) Hahnville (5-0)
10) (tie) East Ascension (4-1)

Rummel D!

bandicam 2019-10-09 09-24-22-537.jpg

Worst offense In the country Goes Too...

 

DRUM ūü•Ā Roll please¬†

7A313091-AB2D-41A4-B48D-B5FAAD2AAA41.gif

2B7B71E4-9941-492E-A218-261DDAB415F2.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You mean to tell me that Escambia,FL scored more than 3 times the points in one game against Rummel than the 5 teams they played this year combined?? 

Wow you guys are playing mighty mite midget football!!!

 

 

8455B9E4-64CA-4680-8CF5-1D4EA8D1238C.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, abbatt said:

Rummel is averaging 27 points per game.

The junkie (nj) and Big Loser W/nothing (tampa) are just extremely jealous I have all this "winning" around me.....

Rummel, LSU, Tulane, and Saints.

They have nothing but each other....couple of real losers in life.

It's the internet though....what are you going to do?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AR has one of the lowest SOS numbers of any Top 200 team. (24.7). For comparison sake, here are the Top 5 in America: SJC 71.8, Iggy 62.9, IMG 62.3, MNW 61.2 MD 58.9. 

And it doesn't help that its opponents combined record is only 12-14. Again, to compare, MNWs opponents are +20 at 30-10. #falsepositive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im intrigued by Brother Martin.  They've been pretty dominant so far (Only given up double digits twice).  

Havent been this good since the Swilling brothers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

AR has one of the lowest SOS numbers of any Top 200 team. (24.7).

Our SOS dropped 8 points (calpreps) because we just played the worst team in our league.....you play the teams on your schedule.

This week we play Brother Martin (#221 nationally).....with an impressive win the Rummel SOS will jump back up 8-10 points..

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/brother-martin-crusaders-(new-orleans,la)/football/home.htm

 

 

Rummel is always around that 35-40 computer SOS..

Damn idiot!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Im intrigued by Brother Martin.  They've been pretty dominant so far (Only given up double digits twice).

Should be a good test........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

AR has one of the lowest SOS numbers of any Top 200 team. (24.7). For comparison sake, here are the Top 5 in America: SJC 71.8, Iggy 62.9, IMG 62.3, MNW 61.2 MD 58.9. 

And it doesn't help that its opponents combined record is only 12-14. Again, to compare, MNWs opponents are +20 at 30-10. #falsepositive

There have been worse teams that have scored points.  Calm ya nerves.

SOS doesn't always compute to teams scoring points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

There have been worse teams that have scored points.  Calm ya nerves.

SOS doesn't always compute to teams scoring points.

.....3 or 4 polls have Oakland, TN ranked close to the Top 25 with a Calpreps SOS of 0.7......HSFA (Fisher) has Oakland #21 nationally.

#21 Oakland (Tennessee) (7-0) 21 57

Oakland, TN at Calpreps....

  Oakland (Murfreesboro, TN)   team preview   trend Tennessee 6A Region 3 6A 7-0 4-0 (1st) 6-0 40.8 0.7 13-36
WINS: #2724 Hendersonville (TN) (59-0), #2920 Blackman (Murfreesboro, TN) (40-0), #3717 Germantown (TN) (35-8), #4205 Cookeville (TN) (49-0), #6737 Kenwood (Clarksville, TN) (86-14), #9517 Siegel (Murfreesboro, TN) (69-16), #11709 Rockvale (TN) (56-7), LOSSES: none
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RedZone said:

The junkie (nj) and Big Loser W/nothing (tampa) are just extremely jealous I have all this "winning" around me.....

Rummel, LSU, Tulane, and Saints.

They have nothing but each other....couple of real losers in life.

It's the internet though....what are you going to do?

A Louisiana high school fired its head football coach on Tuesday after video showed him leading players in a locker room chant that included the n-word.

Officials at St. Augustine High School in New Orleans terminated head football coach Nathaniel Jones on Tuesday after social media video appeared to show him using the racial slur in a rowdy call-and-response style chant before a game, according to a statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WCACguy said:

A Louisiana high school fired its head football coach on Tuesday after video showed him leading players in a locker room chant that included the n-word.

Officials at St. Augustine High School in New Orleans terminated head football coach Nathaniel Jones on Tuesday after social media video appeared to show him using the racial slur in a rowdy call-and-response style chant before a game, according to a statement.

@Nolebull813 didn’t   Redzone attend there?

 

 

 

makes sense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, RedZone said:

.....you play the teams on your schedule.

And your defense looks good based on the teams that are on the schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The Guru said:

And your defense looks good based on the teams that are on the schedule.

Lakeland, FL has a SOS of 17 

Rummel (NOLA) has a SOS OF 24.7

 

Our defense just looks good period....did you NOT see the photo?¬†ūüė鬆

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Is there a stream for this game?

Yes, I might post it...I might not.

No one really cares.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

There have been worse teams that have scored points.  Calm ya nerves.

SOS doesn't always compute to teams scoring points.

??? AR has played one of the worst/easiest schedules of any team in the T200. That’s why it’s D looks so good. That was my point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rummel plays the teams they SCHEDULED!!! 

They sought out garbage like CC and OG. Imagine if they played St Johns, St Frances, Duncanville, DLS, MD, SJB, SJR etc etc they would be limping around like they got hit by a Mack truck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Lakeland, FL has a SOS of 17 

Rummel (NOLA) has a SOS OF 24.7

 

Our defense just looks good period....did you NOT see the photo?¬†ūüė鬆

 

This one?

78F7F677-87CA-40C2-877B-F49DECF48787.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...