Servite 34 - JSerra 21 (F)

imaGoodBoyNow

2 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

In perhaps a summary of the half, Servite kickoff attempt to fool JSerra.  Doesn’t work so Lions get ball at their own 45.  Instead of taking a shot, they take a knee.  You don’t win big games like that.

I would also say this game is about QB Play... Servite looks like they have a Kid who is really developing there... JSerra, not so much....

You can’t win in the Trinity League without Great QB play.... Servite definitely looks like they have this and the future is bright for them....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

I would also say this game is about QB Play... Servite looks like they have a Kid who is really developing there... JSerra, not so much....

You can’t win in the Trinity League without Great QB play.... Servite definitely looks like they have this and the future is bright for them....

Big time. Servite has a legit quarterback and a sophomore receiver that may be ranked #1 in the country by the end of this year. Cupboard is far from bare, lets see what tthom does.

• Like 3

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Big time. Servite has a legit quarterback and a sophomore receiver that may be ranked #1 in the country by the end of this year. Cupboard is far from bare, lets see what tthom does.

You Dudes could be in Serious Trouble in 2 years!!!...🤣🤣...

As someone who grew up in the OC, I just luv OC Football and its the best when MD and Servite are Both Good!!!....

MV is pretty Dam good this year too!!!... OC Football is defiantly on the rise and the next 2 years MD, Servite and MV are going to be a Great Playoff Bracket!!!....

With all due respect to “The Real CC” of course, I am focusing on “OC” Teams....🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, THEOC89 said:

As someone who grew up in the OC, I just luv OC Football and its the best when MD and Servite are Both Good!!!....

MV is pretty Dam good this year too!!!... OC Football is defiantly on the rise and the next 2 years MD, Servite and MV are going to be a Great Playoff Bracket!!!....

With all due respect to “The Real CC” of course, I am focusing on “OC” Teams....🤣🤣🤣

Agreed!!! Nothing like an MD Servite environment, (maybe MD-poly in the 90's) but wish it was still played at angel stadium,  there is no love lost between the teams, especially with Thomas back at servite now. While he was gone it was a serious snooze fest.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Has anyone thought of starting a reality TV show on football transfers in SoCal?

If Netflix airs shows in little league football, surely there is some money to be made on that idea. It could make for some nice drama.

Obviously, it would need to be released after the season ends to prevent any schools from forfeiting games due to recruiting violations.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Has anyone thought of starting a reality TV show on football transfers in SoCal?

If Netflix airs shows in little league football, surely there is some money to be made on that idea. It could make for some nice drama.

It would be Better then QB1!!..🤣

They would Certainly would have to Include Folsom up here in Nor Cal who is #1 with 15 Transfers in Football this year alone...🤣🤣

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Agreed!!! Nothing like an MD Servite environment, (maybe MD-poly in the 90's) but wish it was still played at angel stadium,  there is no love lost between the teams, especially with Thomas back at servite now. While he was gone it was a serious snooze fest.  

HA!!.. 🤣🤣.... You are so right About Angel Stadium... Definitely a lot of Awesome HSFB games there over the years!!!.. It’s too bad they don’t play there anymore!!...