For what its worth; ESPN new top 300

sausmann9

Since many of you (Cali Left Coasters) didn't like the 2019 ESPN Top 300 National Players.

Florida- 51 players

Texas- 46 players

California- 22 players.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I would post the 247 Top 309 National Players.

Florida- 52 players.

Texas- 44 players

Georgia- 29 players

California- 25 players.

Let me guess...  247 Recruiting site sucks too when evaluating High School Talent around the nation. LMFAO!!!

Ya..ya..ya... We all know the Talent in California is unreal.   Ha-ha-ha

2 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Since many of you (Cali Left Coasters) didn't like the 2019 ESPN Top 300 National Players.

Florida- 51 players

Texas- 46 players

California- 22 players.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I would post the 247 Top 309 National Players.

Florida- 52 players.

Texas- 44 players

Georgia- 29 players

California- 25 players.

Let me guess...  247 Recruiting site sucks too when evaluating High School Talent around the nation. LMFAO!!!

Ya..ya..ya... We all know the Talent in California is unreal.   Ha-ha-ha

What state does the top 2 teams in the country play in hermit? Send anybody you want, you’ll get a running clock. State champ in tx finishes 3rd maybe 4th (depending on what the night, dv has looked pretty sorry recently) in the trinity league. We want whoever you got, but be careful, after you get the running clock you won't have an argument to stand by. You sure this is what you want? 

Just now, Texasfrog said:

All that talent in California...  I mean Opps.. Not really!!

At least not compared to Florida, Texas and Georgia.

If you could answer these two questions for me real quick I’d appreciate it. Who has more NFL players right now CA or tx? What state do the top two high school teams in the country play in? Let me know! 😉 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

If you could answer these two questions for me real quick I’d appreciate it. Who has more NFL players right now CA or tx? What state do the top two high school teams in the country play in? Let me know! 😉 

LMFAO...

California has like 12 million  more people than Texas and you have like 10 more NFL players..  Ha-ha-ha.

You should really be quiet before you really embarrass yourself more!

Just now, Texasfrog said:

LMFAO...

California has like 12 million more people and you have like 10 more NFL players..  Ha-ha-ha.

Wait you’re telling me I’m embarrassing myself on this site? 😂😂😂😂😂 Do you read what you write before you post it? Hahahaha  You surprise me everyday kermit! Can’t make this up. If we’re speaking about embarrassing ourselves on this site please answer this one for me (see pic attached) and once you answer that one I have about 50 more of your idiotic comments I’d love for you to justify! 

4B59F2C6-BA29-4242-BAA3-1C6B559CF31D.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

LMFAO...

California has like 12 million  more people than Texas and you have like 10 more NFL players..  Ha-ha-ha.

Time for your math lesson frogdoucheboy.

According to NFHS.

Texas has 165,641 participants in 11 man football

CA has 91,305.

Using your 247 top 309 numbers. Drumroll please🥁

Texas has 1 player on the list for every 3764 players

CA has 1 player for every 3652

Frog boy, if your going to be a douche don’t be a stupid douche! Your making all of Texas look bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

2019 FBS Recruits by State:

1)  Texas- 348

2)  Florida-314

3) California- 303  (Not bad for be the largest populated State in America at 40 Million).

4) Georgia- 212

Divide these same #s by how many FBS programs are inside of each state and you get:

GA. 53

FL   44

CA. 43

TX. 29

41 minutes ago, Pops said:

Divide these same #s by how many FBS programs are inside of each state and you get:

GA. 53

FL   44

CA. 43

TX. 29

You're wasting your time. The dude is learning impaired. He continues to cite CA's 40M population even though it's been clearly pointed out to him that 40M people in CA don't play football and that he needs to research and cite relevant information.

Everything is agenda driven, therefore the dude has no ability to be rational or objective. Hence a complete waste of time.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

California...  40 Million people in the State and you still fall way behind Florida, Texas and even Georgia when it comes to High School talent.

How sad!!

40 Million people...  Hmmm.

Make sure to wear your helmet before you leave the house today! 

8 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

You're wasting your time. The dude is learning impaired. He continues to cite CA's 40M population even though it's been clearly pointed out to him that 40M people in CA don't play football and that he needs to research and cite relevant information.

Everything is agenda driven, therefore the dude has no ability to be rational or objective. Hence a complete waste of time.

Record number of California prospects getting offered by SEC schools this past recruiting cycle.....

But according to this guy California talent is dying

He must have some insider info that guys like Saban, Smart, & Dabo don't know about! 

• Haha 1