Oklahoma losing to K-State 48-23 (4th)

RedZone

19 minutes ago, On2whls said:

In that first half Jalen Hurts seemed intent on taking OU out of playoff contention and himself out of the Heisman race. Rather than use the plethora of weapons he has at his disposal, he’s trying to do too much by himself.   

OU may not be able to recover in second half.

He was never that good. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

LMAO OU getting worked.  With their national championship hopes now in the toilet, will Lincoln Riley continue with the Jalen Hurts experiment, or will he start prepping his team for the future and get playing time for his young QB’s?

He better worry about experimenting with the other side of the ball.

To me it was inconclusive evidence.  The replay was very blurry and alot traffic evidence.  Congratulations to K-State on the upset. 

K-State was up comfortably leading by 25. Why in the heck did they change their scheme.  The offense started playing conservative and the defense went into prevent.  I hate it when the coaches do that.

17 minutes ago, old_e said:

K-State was up comfortably leading by 25. Why in the heck did they change their scheme.  The offense started playing conservative and the defense went into prevent.  I hate it when the coaches do that.

You would think they would have kept piling it on like OU does every time they get a chance.   KSU going into a shell made the game appear closer than what it actually was.