COWBOYS NATION: Drew Pearson Goes WWE

DevilDog

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Drew Pearson had the greatest damn draft pick announcement ever.   Take that Philly along with the 2 ass whippings coming this year.

Classic response to those Eagles Fans.  Priceless:  The original 88.

He's just upholding the lack of class, and savagery of your AFRICAN American race! Just like the clown who was drafted by the Falcons! You know you are a clown when Deon fucking Sanders, has to tone you down! Not to mention the AFRICAN commentator who said prior to the draft! "Lets face it, the NFL draft is an AFRICAN partee!"

3 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

There  is,sadly,truth to this post....It appears that thugs,with talent from God, also are also bums and thugs who can't speak English and if not for football,go to jail or die.... Not all,so don't come back and say that I paint all with a broad brush...These can t even dress correctly...

Gladly most black people don't give a fuck about what you are that fool you are agreeing with think about them either. So don't come back and say that I paint all with a broad brush.  Some Black person might.   Clearly American History is not known by either of you if it did you would understand what savagery truly is and committed by whom.  2nd Black people learned too speak English from Racist Southerners.  Have you ever checked out how eloquent they are with it?

Here would be descendants of those eloquent speakers that taught black people English.   I will await your criticism of them. >:( And they even feel they are superior to President Obama.  People like you two have some serious problems.   Ignorance would be at the top of them.

10 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

He's just upholding the lack of class, and savagery of your AFRICAN American race! Just like the clown who was drafted by the Falcons! You know you are a clown when Deon fucking Sanders, has to tone you down! Not to mention the AFRICAN commentator who said prior to the draft! "Lets face it, the NFL draft is an AFRICAN partee!"

God dammit rab.  You wanna talk lack of class?  All you gotta do is look in the mirror buddy.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

4 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

There  is,sadly,truth to this post....It appears that thugs,with talent from God, also are also bums and thugs who can't speak English and if not for football,go to jail or die.... Not all,so don't come back and say that I paint all with a broad brush...These can t even dress correctly...

Jokes over.

You two fuckers have no business being on this site.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, GloryDays said:

Jokes over.

You two fuckers have no business being on this site.

But you keep posters on the site that drop N bombs,you keep posters on this site that talk shit about Mexicans daily and you keep posters on this board that talk shit about whites. 

Pretty simple, all the mods lets this shit escalate by letting it go from the first N bomb. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Drew Pearson had the greatest damn draft pick announcement ever.   Take that Philly along with the 2 ass whippings coming this year.

Classic response to those Eagles Fans.  Priceless:  The original 88.

I laughed and shared it with friends. As a Giants fan I appreciated that a bit more as a NFC East guy.  I'll never forget his catch from Clint Longley on Turkey Day vs the Skins. I was at my aunt and uncle's in upstate NY.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Go fuck yourselves. You and rab are identical racist pieces of shit. This site has gone down the drain with the weakest moderators on the plant. No fucking balls. Either of them.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

But you keep posters on the site that drop N bombs,you keep posters on this site that talk shit about Mexicans daily and you keep posters on this board that talk shit about whites. 

Pretty simple, all the mods lets this shit escalate by letting it go from the first N bomb. 

I agree. Can't have it both ways.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I laughed and shared it with friends. As a Giants fan I appreciated that a bit more as a NFC East guy.  I'll never forget his catch from Clint Longley on Turkey Day vs the Skins. I was at my aunt and uncle's in upstate NY.  

I thought it was good, too.

Clint Longley? Littleton High School Lion, he was.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Go fuck yourselves. You and rab are identical racist pieces of shit. This site has gone down the drain with the weakest moderators on the plant. No fucking balls. Either of them.

You'll see at least one of those moderators chime in when they're taking sides in a debate... or backing up some stupid assertion by Pops and Gang....

* he did speak up once... only to say that you should not use google to verify information...?

Truth is one these 'moderatos' is the same brand of ignorant and racist as some of the people he should be taking to task

On 4/30/2017 at 0:46 AM, maxchoboian said:

I thought it was good, too.

Clint Longley? Littleton High School Lion, he was.

One of the earliest memories I have of football...  Payton going off on the Vikings a few years after that was also a great viewing.  He had over 270 yards I believe.  I'm sure you and some others recall that one.