Suspended for beating an undefeated team by too much

Nolebull813

I think this is an issue where the coach has to know and understand the rules. Now that he has been called out and had a hearing he is spinning the thing to fit his agenda. 

Whether people agree with the rule or not, it's the rule he's got to work with. Up by that amount entering the 4th, with that rule in effect, pull several starters. If they start mounting a come back, stick them back in. 

I don't like a lot of rules. I still have to abide by them. I fucking hate red lights. Hate them. If I don't stop at one, I get caught and get a ticket. Coach may not like this rule, I may not either, still, it's the rule. He said fuck the redlight and got a ticket. It happens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think this is an issue where the coach has to know and understand the rules. Now that he has been called out and had a hearing he is spinning the thing to fit his agenda. 

Whether people agree with the rule or not, it's the rule he's got to work with. Up by that amount entering the 4th, with that rule in effect, pull several starters. If they start mounting a come back, stick them back in. 

I don't like a lot of rules. I still have to abide by them. I fucking hate red lights. Hate them. If I don't stop at one, I get caught and get a ticket. Coach may not like this rule, I may not either, still, it's the rule. He said fuck the redlight and got a ticket. It happens.

The rule is insane.  If they want to punish him, that is their right.  And he was right to point out how asinine the rule is.  

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Dumbass rule, regardless.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

"Shaver shared that he kept his starters in up 35-points to begin the final quarter because, facing an undefeated opponent, he was afraid South Side could put together a comeback."

This comment alone deserves a one game suspenson.

Secondly, what kind of program doesn't have backups and JV ready to play.

BGW

Why cant teams just accept the ass kicking?? Sometimes in life u get ur ass kicked 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Governing body says otherwise and those are the rules.

IKR?

BGW

Yes but what are they really teaching these kids that in the real world u wont get run over? Doesnt sports supposed to teach u about real life. Well they just learned when your on the railroad tracks sometimes u get run over. Now get back to practice and get better. 

• Like 1