College football Scoreboard. LSU 46 Alabama 41- Final.

TheMaximumHornetSting

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Dude it's one loss jesus christ. He told multiple players not to leave for the nfl and they did leaving a bunch of young players. Lost the starting MLB and OLB. Playcalling was bad tho. Run game didnt exist

Mack Wilson should’ve stayed, Dylan Moses & McMillan out hurts a lot . Was it 5 or 6 freshman starters on defense yesterday? Tide will be more than fine. I blame a lot of this one on sark. Called a terrible game. Defensively holding lsu to 13 points in the second half is a good sign. As a west coast guy I still think Alabama gets in because without question they’re a top 4 team in the country. Not to mention tua was 19 days post ankle surgery lol 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Mack Wilson should’ve stayed, Dylan Moses & McMillan out hurts a lot . Was it 5 or 6 freshman starters on defense yesterday? Tide will be more than fine. I blame a lot of this one on sark. Called a terrible game. Defensively holding lsu to 13 points in the second half is a good sign. As a west coast guy I still think Alabama gets in because without question they’re a top 4 team in the country. Not to mention tua was 19 days post ankle surgery lol 

I’ve always liked Mater Dei, Nick :D Roll BY

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I agree with u completely. Also the CB who came from LSU should have stayed as well. I'm blanking on his name. I think it was 5 freshman. Sark did call a very shitty game. Exactly all great points

• Like 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I agree with u completely. Also the CB who came from LSU should have stayed as well. I'm blanking on his name. I think it was 5 freshman. Sark did call a very shitty game. Exactly all great points

Savion was terrible. He started only because Diggs had a season ending injury early last year.

I assure you Bama didn’t ask him to come back 

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Here's my thing with Bama....and this goes back to last year's selection show: Even tho Ohio State was blown out by Iowa, they still went on to win the Big10 Championship. However, they were kept out of the playoff because they committee said, "their defense isn't good enough." Now, Bama is gonna be chillin on championship weekend, and will possibly be in the running for the last spot, but I feel like we all know that Bama, while having a great offense, isn't that good on defense. Will the committee be consistent and do them how they did Ohio State last year or will they find a reason to put them in? 

Alabama will get in because the committee is a bunch of cornshucks... 

Like I said I believe if based on Rankings and what not Oregon has a shot if they win out. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

They do but than alabama would have a win over Auburn were Oregon lost to Auburn 

But they won their conference championship... 

I get the Pac12 is weak but eventually you're gonna have to start taking conference champions into consideration... That's why I think the playoffs need to expand... 

Power 5 champions are auto locks. 

Then 3 at large's. 

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But they won their conference championship... 

I get the Pac12 is weak but eventually you're gonna have to start taking conference champions into consideration... That's why I think the playoffs need to expand... 

Power 5 champions are auto locks. 

Then 3 at large's. 

Pac 12 north is pretty good

Utah washington Oregon good teams

Pac 12 south not that great. 

Oregon is gonna have to beat utah

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Big ten hasnt exactly represented the committee in a good light other than OSU winning the national title. They arent big fans of the pac 12 and Oklahoma has choked in back to back playoffs. Oklahoma yesterday cam close to blowing a 21 pt lead beat iowa state by 1 at home. Their loss is to k state. Clemson gets to cake walk thru the acc and almost slipped up against s losing unc team

Clemson always has that one game where it'll be a close victory or loss. Been that way ever since 2015. 

47 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They do but than alabama would have a win over Auburn were Oregon lost to Auburn 

Although I'm favoring Bama to beat auburn, I feel like that's not a guaranteed win for them. I really put a lot of stock in their (Auburn's) performance against LSU. Held a verrrrrrry potent offense to 23 points at home. And it's a rivalry game @ Auburn too? Could get interesting. 

4 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Although I'm favoring Bama to beat auburn, I feel like that's not a guaranteed win for them. I really put a lot of stock in their (Auburn's) performance against LSU. Held a verrrrrrry potent offense to 23 points at home. And it's a rivalry game @ Auburn too? Could get interesting. 

Hix isnt a good qb. Alabama should feast on him

41 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hix isnt a good qb. Alabama should feast on him

Bama d isn't that good either. They give up 31 to Mississippi. The most points Mississippi has scored this yr against a SEC team. Who lost to California scoring only 20 points. Then they give up almost 50 yesterday.  You guys are living in lala land if you think bama has a good defense. 

As for conference strength? You can tell how strong a conference is by the bottom teams. From top to bottom the PAC and big 10 are stronger than the SEC.

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bama d isn't that good either. They give up 31 to Mississippi. The most points Mississippi has scored this yr against a SEC team. Who lost to California scoring only 20 points. Then they give up almost 50 yesterday.  You guys are living in lala land if you think bama has a good defense. 

As for conference strength? You can tell how strong a conference is by the bottom teams. From top to bottom the PAC and big 10 are stronger than the SEC.

Didnt say alabama had a good defense. Your saying I said that 

The only conference that has a shot at getting 2 teams into the playoffs by everyone analysis is the SEC. So I guess the sec is still more respected than the pac and the big 10. California is a better team than ole miss. 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Didnt say alabama had a good defense. Your saying I said that 

The only conference that has a shot at getting 2 teams into the playoffs by everyone analysis is the SEC. So I guess the sec is still more respected than the pac and the big 10. California is a better team than ole miss. 

The SEC has ONE really good team then bama GA FL and maybe AU. After that they SUCK

Just now, thc6795 said:

The SEC has ONE really good team then bama GA FL and maybe AU. After that they SUCK

U said they have 1 and than name 4 teams. All 4 of those teams u listed are top 25.

Unfortunately the sec is the definition of the haves and the have not. Bama Georgia auburn Florida have it

Vandy tennessee sc etc dont. Vandy is an embarrassment to the sec in football.