Trumpism in all of its flavors are poison.

noonereal

3 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Yes, I'm sure the artist is working on tattoos for:

MANAFORT

GATES

COHEN

FLYNN

PAPADOPOULOS

STONE

probably RICK PERRY

probably AMB. SONDLAND

probably GIULIANI

TRUMP (sometime after January 2021)

I'm bullish on tattoo ink.  Should be a banner year.

👍

RUSSIA!

You people... 🤣

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, concha said:

👍

RUSSIA!

You people... 🤣

Yes, it is absolutely about Russia.  Sad that you think the Russian aspect is not important.   

A Republican in Nixon's or Reagan's or even Bush I or Bush II's time would be appalled at a President allowing Russia (U.S.S.R) to outmaneuver the United States.  While you laugh at Russia, things that Trump is doing is going to put many more U.S. lives at risk for quite some time in the future......and you laugh at my concern.   

That's really sad for America. 

Make America Great Again is a powerful slogan but will never happen if Trump continues burrow himself into Putin's anal canal. 

So simple, yet is beyond your level of comprehension.  You clearly qualify as one of the "Deplorables."

1 minute ago, stanscript said:

Yes, it is absolutely about Russia.  Sad that you think the Russian aspect is not important.   

A Republican in Nixon's or Reagan's or even Bush I or Bush II's time would be appalled at a President allowing Russia (U.S.S.R) to outmaneuver the United States.  While you laugh at Russia, things that Trump is doing is going to put many more U.S. lives at risk for quite some time in the future......and you laugh at my concern.   

Make America Great Again is a powerful slogan but will never happen if Trump buries himself in Putin's anal canal. 

So simple, yet is beyond your level of comprehension.  You clearly qualify as one of the "Deplorables."

If you'd like to join me in reality for a moment...

Trump has been far tougher on Russia than Obama.  Sanctions. Actual weapons (not blankets) aid to Ukraine.  Pushing Western Europe and NATO to up their military spending and reduce Russian oil & gas dependence... Hell, he even green-lighted strikes in Syria that vaporized Russians.

Meanwhile we had Obama deceiving the American public and promising Putin flexibility once he'd hoodwinked the American public again... And let's not forget Obama knowing about Russian election interference and doing... nothing! Regale us with all the tough actions that Obama and Hillary took against Russia...  

There really is no comparison.

Your "concern" is the result of you being weak-minded and easily manipulated by the left and their press lackeys (or should that be controllers?).

🤣  😂  🤣

feature_ResetButton_OutOfOrder.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

If you'd like to join me in reality for a moment...

Trump has been far tougher on Russia than Obama.  Sanctions. Actual weapons (not blankets) aid to Ukraine.  Pushing Western Europe and NATO to up their military spending and reduce Russian oil & gas dependence... Hell, he even green-lighted strikes in Syria that vaporized Russians.

Meanwhile we had Obama deceiving the American public and promising Putin flexibility once he'd hoodwinked the American public again... And let's not forget Obama knowing about Russian election interference and doing... nothing! Regale us with all the tough actions that Obama and Hillary took against Russia...  

There really is no comparison.

Your "concern" is the result of you being weak-minded and easily manipulated by the left and their press lackeys (or should that be controllers?).

🤣  😂  🤣

feature_ResetButton_OutOfOrder.jpg

Stanscript was likely all for peaceful coexistence in the 80’s - if he was old enough.  Putin is the worst - but those Soviets - hey, they were kinda cool.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Stanscript was likely all for peaceful coexistence in the 80’s - if he was old enough.  Putin is the worst - but those Soviets - hey, they were kinda cool.

This "Trump is a Russia stooge" schtick is embarrassingly absurd.

That's why Trump pushes NATO for more defense spending? Because God knows that must give a Putin a chubby.

Ditto pressing the Europeans to buy US gas and oil instead of Russian.  Nothing Putin would love more. Right?

Javelins for the Ukraine?  Putin must ejaculate in his shorts at the very thought because he luvs him some heavily armed Ukrainians.

Want some more sanctions, Vlad? Da! And spank me too!

These people are fucking idiots.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, concha said:

This "Trump is a Russia stooge" schtick is embarrassingly absurd.

That's why Trump pushes NATO for more defense spending? Because God knows that must give a Putin a chubby.

Ditto pressing the Europeans to buy US gas and oil instead of Russian.  Nothing Putin would love more. Right?

Javelins for the Ukraine?  Putin must ejaculate in his shorts at the very thought because he luvs him some heavily armed Ukrainians.

Want some more sanctions, Vlad? Da! And spank me too!

These people are fucking idiots.

If Trump was so in the pocket of Putin, why is he so overwhelmingly popular in Eastern Europe - the very people with the most to fear from Russia?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I love how you're speaking for all of these other countries. Please enlighten the class. What irreparable harm are you referring to? 

Don’t fall for his “Schiff”... We all know he’s a wacky liberal loon. He shows it every day and then claims differently in between bottles of wine or whatever it is old people drink....

As you said before, zero substance, just daily drive bys with a cap gun. 

B27DD421-000C-4709-9A2B-C384367298E1.gif

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, concha said:

Butthurt from expecting allies to pull their weight?

Stopping the decades-long ass reaming we've been given by China?

Oh!  THAT irreparable damage...LOL! Didn't 66 stomp around claiming irreparable damage and that we were global embarrassments. Too funny. Even with making these other countries pull their own weight and pissing off China, they know that we are still the ONE country that they want to have as their buddy on their side when the chips are down. I'm certain that in the time of need they'll have no problem asking big brother for some help. And we'll still give it if it's warranted. Irreparable damage!!!!!!🤣

On 11/16/2019 at 12:09 PM, stanscript said:

Make America Great Again is a powerful slogan but will never happen if Trump continues burrow himself into Putin's anal canal. 

So you assholes sell weapons grade uranium to RUSSIA, who then sells it to IRAN, who buys it with 150 billion dollars OBAMA sends them in the middle of the night 2 days before leaving office...but President Trump should be impeached?!?! This is why I call you idiots, assholes! And fuck troll!

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

So you assholes sell weapons grade uranium to RUSSIA, who then sells it to IRAN, who buys it with 150 billion dollars OBAMA sends them in the middle of the night 2 days before leaving office...but President Trump should be impeached?!?! This is why I call you idiots, assholes! And fuck troll!

True sheep! Blind as fuck, as long as it fits their narrative.

9 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

This is why I call you idiots, assholes! And fuck troll!

Just an FYI, I don't stick up for people being idiotic, and you are certainly free to verbally joust however you wish...

It's not really my problem that it sounds like your blood pressure is going to pop before 66's last brain cell. 🤬

BTW: thanks for the offer, but no thanks...I just use toilet paper

giphy.gif

You must be doing something wrong there too....🤣

• Confused 1