Louisiana governor vote today

HSFBfan

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Rispone is dead. 90% in and hes down. The media will kill trump tomorrow

Not all politics is national.  I told you I thought this was a tough race.  Southern Democrats know how to win locally - hell, Edwards signed the fetal heartbeat bill.  Edwards is not unpopular- and is far from a leftist loony.

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Not all politics is national.  I told you I thought this was a tough race.  Southern Democrats know how to win locally - hell, Edwards signed the fetal heartbeat bill.  Edwards is not unpopular- and is far from a leftist loony.

So they voted in a guy again who hated america. Fuck the democrats. Lousisiana will continue to be destroyed. Now we gotta hear how trump lost this race as well and heading towards 2020 hes in trouble since he lost kentucky and Louisiana 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Jefferson county was the death of rispone. Let the media start feasting on trump again just like after Kentucky 

It's what they do. I know it's frustrating. Like KY, Trump made this race close as opposed to a bloodbath for Rispone. But the media's gonna media. Trump will be fine. Sadly, it's the people of LA that are the ones going to continue to suffer.

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

It's what they do. I know it's frustrating. Like KY, Trump made this race close as opposed to a bloodbath for Rispone. But the media's gonna media. Trump will be fine. Sadly, it's the people of LA that are the ones going to continue to suffer.

The media will destroy trump tonight and tomorrow. Saying kentucky and Louisiana is on him and how people are rejecting trump 

The people of Louisiana are gonna continue to be screwed but hey they must love free shit. The Democrat way

• Haha 1

Just now, Bormio said:

He does not hate America.  There are a huge # of Southerners who are Democrats who voted for Trump - hell, Edwards may be one of them.  A large # of people who voted for Edwards will vote for Trump.

They di hate America. If u vote Democrat u absolutely hate America

Their policies are against america. You have to see that 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Have you lived in the South?

No but I've been there. And the states that are red are absolutely great

Also living under a Democrat governor I know the damage that is being done. 

Again fuck the dems. I cant believe the people of Louisiana would continue to vote for this disaster 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Let the media start

Trump loses Kentucky and Louisiana. Trumps is being rejected in the south.

Trump base is abandoning him. This is a referendum on trump

Let the headlines begin

Edwards was elected 4 years ago and a year later Louisiana gave Trump 60%.  He is an incumbent - if they are popular, they are hard to beat.

Just now, Bormio said:

Edwards was elected 4 years ago and a year later Louisiana gave Trump 60%.  He is an incumbent - if they are popular, they are hard to beat.

I know the reality but I also know how the media is gonna spin this. Its gonna all be on trump according to the media Nd u know it. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Yeah, pro-life guy who signed a fetal heartbeat bill.  I’m sure they will give him a speaking role at the 2020 Rat convention.

This guy and the cat who won in Kentucky will be spit upon at the DNC.

Ideologically they are not even remotely close to the idiots running the national party.

• Haha 1