Louisiana governor vote today

HSFBfan

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

no intelligente

"inteligente"

The double-"L" in Spanish sounds kinda like the letter "Y".

Brace yourself for the 2020 election, bro. Trump is going to win. This bullshit the Dems keep pulling is just more and more grasping-for-straws desperation.  Your potential candidates suck even worse than Hillary.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

"inteligente"

The double-"L" in Spanish sounds kinda like the letter "Y".

Brace yourself for the 2020 election, bro. Trump is going to win. This bullshit the Dems keep pulling is just more and more grasping-for-straws desperation.  Your potential candidates suck even worse than Hillary.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. No need for being braced. I have one single vote. That's it. I put it where I think it should go, and that's the end of it.

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, nor is there any good reason to throw a fit about how Louisiana voters voted when you live in New Jersey either. 

xD

Seems to me, tit for tat. Just like always. One guy created a thread and gives an emotional play by play of an election he has little control over and then after suffering a beat, gets clapped back upon. He probably deserves the clap back though...

Now spread that nationally. 

It's dumb.

This was a king chump "power and winning" thread dressed in Louisiana camouflage....that's all.

Only there was NO "power and winning".

I hate when that happens! lol

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

chump held 3 rallies in Louisiana and attended a LSU football game in 30 days...

Did you get to see him while you were at your RedZone game?

…..and did you cheer with all the rest of them LSU fans?

🤣

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

crying concha who? 

FIFY

6 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I mean, you’re pretty much self-spiking, brah...not much heavy lifting required lol. 

9 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I mean, you’re pretty much self-spiking, brah...not much heavy lifting required lol. 

Yeah, brah...I guess.

Anyways, crying concha appreciates you coming to his defense yet again....even if IT was some weak ass shit. lol

trump coming to Louisiana today?

21 hours ago, concha said:

I laughed out loud reading the above.  

Not surprising since I am hilarious.

While there may be ratings competition amongst the leftist alphabet soup media outlets and the likes of the NYT and WaPo,  there certainly is not ideological conflict.  It's been more a race to the left.

Not ratings competition but competition that would make each of them be much more likely to report facts and not spin.  

And fact-checking? Really? What magic potion is it that makes these people truly objective?

Whether they are objective people or not I do not know.  As to the reporting, the competition alone makes reporting facts more likely.

We just had our nation dragged through two+ years of bullshit hell due to the clear, coordinated and unquestioned alignment of one certain political party and ideology with the great majority of our so-called media "news" outlets - that are in actuality little more than cheerleaders and propaganda outlets for the party they support. Truth.

I understand you don't like what has been reported with regard to Russia but that is irrelevant to the facts uncovered in the reporting.  The party they support or don't support is also irrelevant, what is relevant is the facts that are uncovered.  And they have been found to be true and accurate.  It's not that hard to get.

It is certainly been a tough couple of years for the country but why blame the media?  The White House has been on fire for 3 years and we see Trump running around with matches but you guy's want to blame whoever it is that called the fire department.  Your disgust should be directed at Trump because HE is the person responsible for HIS actions.  Nobody else is responsible for Trump.  Who cares that some don't like him and criticize him from day 1.  Same can be said about every other President but every other President doesn't act like a big baby and go on attack against private citizens or our intelligence community, the free press, military people, gold star families, our allies, Republicans who disagree, and basically EVERYBODY who doesn't agree with Trump.  

Have you watched any of the testimony on the impeachment?  I have and I am damn proud that we have people like this working on the behalf of this country.  I haven't seen a shred of partisanship or agenda against Trump.  Just professional people telling the truth as they see it.  And Trump has the nerve or stupidity to tweet threatening shit while they are giving their testimony.  I suppose he wasn't really being threatening or involved with witness tampering is he?  Was it the media's fault that Trump had a phone call that a dozen or so people had a problem with and immediately sought counsel on?  

Do you even know what a bribe is when you see it?  Or obstruction of justice for that matter?  You might not because you sure don't recognize when somebody is lying to you.  You probably could recognize it 3 years ago though.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Have you watched any of the testimony on the impeachment?  I have and I am damn proud that we have people like this working on the behalf of this country.  I haven't seen a shred of partisanship or agenda against Trump.  Just professional people telling the truth as they see it.  And Trump has the nerve or stupidity to tweet threatening shit while they are giving their testimony.  I suppose he wasn't really being threatening or involved with witness tampering is he?  Was it the media's fault that Trump had a phone call that a dozen or so people had a problem with and immediately sought counsel on?  

Do you even know what a bribe is when you see it?  Or obstruction of justice for that matter?  You might not because you sure don't recognize when somebody is lying to you.  You probably could recognize it 3 years ago though.  

1) WC, with all due respect, if you think the MSM is non-partisan and doesn't spin, you either don't pay attention or you are really effing stupid. 

2) Your take that competition makes them honest is hilarious. If anything they have become involved in a race to the left and greater partisanship and hysteria.

3) I must have missed all the "I'll break your legs" and "You'll be swimming with the fishes" references in Trump's tweets. I'm guessing there's loads of "dog whistle" equivalents or something that you folks are so sensitive to?

4) Bribe? Sure I know what a bribe is. This ain't it. Actually, bribe is what the Dems have arrived at after quid pro quo and extortion didn't poll well. Have any of the actual witnesses said they thought there was a bribe?

What I recognize and you don't is that you people have been talking about Trump impeachment before Trump even won the election.  I find it ironic you bringing up recognition of lying and the honesty and non-partisanship of the press, to which I reply (laughing) RUSSIA!!!!.

• Like 2