Louisiana governor vote today

HSFBfan

3 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Seems like @World Citizen's question was pretty straightforward -- For anybody actually following the story.

Luckily for us,  President Trump took an hour from his busy day to call in to Fox and Friends this morning to explain it:  

He sounds well...

I think he sounds pretty good for somebody that the unethical, lunatic left/MSM has desperately tried to destroy 24/7/365 x4. The dude's an animal. Mere mortals would have faltered LONG ago. He's hangin' tough and still dealin' it. God Speed, Mr. President. America has your back (hand salute)

On 11/21/2019 at 6:17 PM, Bormio said:

For Hillary losing .... it’s OK, admit you believe it

Wasn't thinking about Hillary.  We are about 3 years way past that.  We are not past Russia though.  Probably because they are still actively and aggressively doing the same things they did and in fact they have not stopped.  And yet in just a short time this country has become more divisive and distrustful.  Republicans and 1/3 of the country believes in alternative facts and pushes Russian conspiracy theory.  

I do believe that it was a factor.  How much of one?  Nobody knows but I'm sure it's more than zero and less than 100%.  It's not unheard of for someone to read some bs online and think it is real and then act on it.  Pizzagate comes to mind.

As a far fetched example, what if someone who was interested could get their hands on some campaign polling data, they could then target misinformation to specific county and districts in a few key states and who knows, you may be able to get 20 or 30 thousand people to vote your way.  That someone would have just played a large part in determining who will lead the country your trying to weaken from the inside out.  That would be a brilliant plan if it were not so far fetched

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Wasn't thinking about Hillary.  We are about 3 years way past that.  We are not past Russia though.  Probably because they are still actively and aggressively doing the same things they did and in fact they have not stopped.  And yet in just a short time this country has become more divisive and distrustful.  Republicans and 1/3 of the country believes in alternative facts and pushes Russian conspiracy theory.  

I do believe that it was a factor.  How much of one?  Nobody knows but I'm sure it's more than zero and less than 100%.  It's not unheard of for someone to read some bs online and think it is real and then act on it.  Pizzagate comes to mind.

As a far fetched example, what if someone who was interested could get their hands on some campaign polling data, they could then target misinformation to specific county and districts in a few key states and who knows, you may be able to get 20 or 30 thousand people to vote your way.  That someone would have just played a large part in determining who will lead the country your trying to weaken from the inside out.  That would be a brilliant plan if it were not so far fetched

great post!...these clowns are out their minds with the "this is all because Hillary lost" excuse...how f*in sad they can't or rather refuse to see all the lies & screw ups Trump does almost daily...and it always comes back to Hillary!?!?...🙄

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I think he sounds pretty good for somebody that the unethical, lunatic left/MSM has desperately tried to destroy 24/7/365 x4. The dude's an animal. Mere mortals would have faltered LONG ago. He's hangin' tough and still dealin' it. God Speed, Mr. President. America has your back (hand salute)

he's an animal alright...a snake...and in his world he's the only one that counts....hangin' tough huh??..LOL..or crying like a bitch for an hour on Fox news yesterday a.m...he needs to make sure his clowns understand all his lies(he told 18 on Fox news yesterday)....you all need to get on the same page...remember this is all because the democrats can't accept Hillary lost the election...🙄

On 11/21/2019 at 12:07 AM, Troll said:

Do you even know why you did this???

Hint:  It's called a 'focus group'...…..

I appreciate you pointing this out. It's good to know that when speaking to Americans, the English 'bribery' is  more persuasive than using it's Latin synonym 'quid pro quo,' so I'll be sure to use 'bribery' (and extortion) going forward.

Of course I'll point out the irony that making the argument that 'the word bribery was focus grouped' is itself a Republican talking point, also heavily work-shopped...

Whataya gonna do?  We're all swimming around in forces much larger than ourselves.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DBP66 said:

great post!...these clowns are out their minds with the "this is all because Hillary lost" excuse...how f*in sad they can't or rather refuse to see all the lies & screw ups Trump does almost daily...and it always comes back to Hillary!?!?...🙄

Your giving them too much credit brother.  

But it is sad, no doubt about that.  In the past when I have read about this or that empire ending I always wondered what it must have been like to live through it.  Was it traumatic and all chaos or was it like a lobster being put in warm water that slowly heats up and it's over before they realize it?  I guess we will find out if we are the next nation to fall or not.  

• Like 1