This is going to be a VERY BAD DAY for king chump!

RedZone

39 minutes ago, concha said:

Democratic debate ratings sink to a new low with Wednesday night's broadcast drawing in just 6.6 million viewers as political fatigue takes hold

21342652-0-image-a-9_1574440797456.jpg

The fifth debate, which saw 10 candidates take to the stage in Atlanta, failed to garner widespread interest as viewership was down 29% from last month's fourth debate on CNN.

America is sick of their BS. All except those polls that 66 clings to.

From politico 

Impeachment backfiring on the dems

Vulnerable Democrats are watching in horror as GOP impeachment attacks deluge their districts back home. And they want a much stronger counteroffensive from their own party and its allies.

Some of those Democrats raised their concerns with party leaders this week as they prepared to leave for Thanksgiving recess, fearing that voters will be bombarded by anti-impeachment ads as families gather around the TV for parades and football, according to multiple lawmakers and aides.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2019/11/22/democrats-house-impeachment-moderates-072972

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

From Rudy g

I discovered a pattern of corruption that the Washington press covered up for years! I’m also going to bring out a massive pay-for-play scheme under the Obama Administration that will devastate the Democrat Party. Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?

WOW! Go get 'em Rudy, my man!!!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

U have 2 NYers in 2 very powerful positions. Good luck

Exactly. It no coincidence, and not a secret as to what they're doing. They knew exactly what hornet's nest they were walking into, and they did it bravely. These two men, with nothing left to lose nor prove to anyone on this planet, have vowed to give America back to the people as intended by our Founding Fathers. This will be their "gift" to the American people before they walk off into the sunset. I have no doubt about this. None. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Exactly. It no coincidence, and not a secret as to what they're doing. These two men, with nothing left to lose nor prove to anyone on this planet, have vowed to give America back to the people as intended by our Founding Fathers. This will be their "gift" to the American people before they walk off into the sunset. I have no doubt about this. None. 

Let the declassify start. Dec 9 cant come fast enough

• Like 1