College football Scoreboard.

TheMaximumHornetSting

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

I agree. If Utah loses to Oregon & GA loses to lsu, I think they’re in no matter what. As a west coast guy that’s seen the majority of the pac this year, not one team out here that beats Alabama so I’d understand them getting in over Utah if they win out. *IF the committee really wants the best four teams in. 

Bama is not one of the best four teams. They have a playoff caliber offense. With a high school defense. 

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Auburn hasn’t allowed more than 24 points in a game this season.  They’ve allowed 31 in the first half to an Alabama team without Mac Jones. 

Nice “review” by the booth to steal three points. Ole Lee County magic. 

Roll Tide 

And they have given up 27 points to a freshman struggling QB. Great job.

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Utah allowed 353 yards and 3 touchdowns to USC’s third string QB 🤣 the backup’s backup. And LOST 

To a QB who will be the starter next yr. Our D had one bad game. Bamas d has had one good game against Western frigging Carolina. 

Can't wait til next Sunday don't disappear

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bama is not one of the best four teams. They have a playoff caliber offense. With a high school defense. 

I agree that the defense is not what it’s been in the past but is still loaded with talent. If uga & utah lose I’m not sure anybody else is in a better spot than Alabama to get in the playoff. If OU wins the big 12 they’ll have a loss to a bad k state team, Utah wins the pac they have a bad loss to SC, although the Trojans did end up having a better year than I expected. I’m just thinking they’ll take a 4 point loss to LSU over the others but there’s probably good reason I’m not a part of committee! 

16 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Bama has to show it can score without Tua against a good defense.  It has.  LSU beat Auburn by 6.  They will stretch the score a bit and they will be in if Georgia loses (which I actually don’t think is a gimme).

The narrative all week has been "bama has to win convincingly." Now, they have to show they can score without tua on a good defense. Which one is it? Lol. 

9 minutes ago, Bormio said:
14 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

If Georgia beats LSU and it’s fairly close then the current top 4 still go to the playoffs with 1 OSU, 2 Clemson, 3 Georgia, 4 LSU

Agreed LSU is even with a loss. Except maybe if it is a ‘bad’ loss and Georgia dominates them. But that is unlikely.

19 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I agree. If Utah loses to Oregon & GA loses to lsu, I think they’re in no matter what. As a west coast guy that’s seen the majority of the pac this year, not one team out here that beats Alabama so I’d understand them getting in over Utah if they win out. *IF the committee really wants the best four teams in. 

If bama had a healthy tua with a healthy defense, then I'd be all for putting them in the playoff as on e of the best teams. Without tua and this mediocre defense, i'm not convinced that bama is still one of the 4 best teams in college football, brotha. 

• Like 1