College football Scoreboard.

TheMaximumHornetSting

4 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

If bama had a healthy tua with a healthy defense, then I'd be all for putting them in the playoff as on e of the best teams. Without tua and this mediocre defense, i'm not convinced that bama is still one of the 4 best teams in college football, brotha. 

I’m just trying to think about who they’d justifiably put in ahead of them. If Georgia beats LSU then easy call they deserve it, the defense is really good. Other than that I think bama is in

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I agree that the defense is not what it’s been in the past but is still loaded with talent. If uga & utah lose I’m not sure anybody else is in a better spot than Alabama to get in the playoff. If OU wins the big 12 they’ll have a loss to a bad k state team, Utah wins the pac they have a bad loss to SC, although the Trojans did end up having a better year than I expected. I’m just thinking they’ll take a 4 point loss to LSU over the others but there’s probably good reason I’m not a part of committee! 

OU, if all goes well with them, will have wins to offset that bad loss....kinda like georgia. Utah's loss to USC isn't looking so bad now that USC is ranked. Keep in mind that they lost their star RB in that game, which affected the outcome. 

Just now, FootballGuy said:

OU, if all goes well with them, will have wins to offset that bad loss....kinda like georgia. Utah's loss to USC isn't looking so bad now that USC is ranked. Keep in mind that they lost their star RB in that game, which affected the outcome. 

I could OK getting in if they win out but they’ve been off and on all year. Was at the game! Was pretty cool to see fink come in and get the W against a good utes defense. Utah hates winning at the coliseum. 

• Like 1