College football Scoreboard.

TheMaximumHornetSting

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

I thought the analysts said that bama had to have a "convincing" win if they wanted to make a case for the playoff? Considering what's goin on now, you'd consider this a convincing win? 

Bama has to show it can score without Tua against a good defense.  It has.  LSU beat Auburn by 6.  They will stretch the score a bit and they will be in if Georgia loses (which I actually don’t think is a gimme).

5 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I thought the analysts said that bama had to have a "convincing" win if they wanted to make a case for the playoff? Considering what's goin on now, you'd consider this a convincing win? 

Not even close. Auburn was only able to score 27 points against Oregon. They have that in the first half against bama.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I agree. If Utah loses to Oregon & GA loses to lsu, I think they’re in no matter what. As a west coast guy that’s seen the majority of the pac this year, not one team out here that beats Alabama so I’d understand them getting in over Utah if they win out. *IF the committee really wants the best four teams in. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1