Is The Stache out of gas?

Sammyswordsman

26 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

DLS is probably the happiest after last night... Id say they have a much better chance to beat SJB than they do MD.

21 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

They’re going to lose by three touchdowns 

DLS historically matches up much better with a pocket passer than a duel threat quarterback. Three touchdowns, I don’t think so, with the offense they have now they’re going to score some points.

People ask me all the time if this is it. 

Well you know up until last night I have really been enjoying coaching the kids.  But the fact of the matter is that we ran out of gas last night.  I looked like hell during the post game interview.  I put that on our staff. We let that 3rd quarter get away from us.  We should of gathered the kids and calmed them down.  We were playing alot of young kids who had never been in a game they trailed, and didn't know how to respond besides out and out panic.  That's on us as coaches.  This is a young man's game and I blame myself for the team running out of gas, because you can tell that I ran out of gas.  I looked like hell.  I really need to think if maybe it;s time to turn the program over to a younger coach that could have had more energy in that 3rd qtr.  That qtr was a blur to me.  It didn't used to be like that.

I apologize if I am rambling but Gawd this was a tough loss.  Maybe the most disappointing loss in our history.  Maybe I need to trash the entire program and redo everything like we did in t 2012.  Gawd I miss Prohaska.  We ran out of gas.  Our conditioning was not there.

I need to think things through.  My pilot light is out.

#Gofox.  Yea fox......whatever. 

3 minutes ago, The Stache said:

Well you know up until last night I have really been enjoying coaching the kids.  But the fact of the matter is that we ran out of gas last night.  I looked like hell during the post game interview.  I put that on our staff. We let that 3rd quarter get away from us.  We should of gathered the kids and calmed them down.  We were playing alot of young kids who had never been in a game they trailed, and didn't know how to respond besides out and out panic.  That's on us as coaches.  This is a young man's game and I blame myself for the team running out of gas, because you can tell that I ran out of gas.  I looked like hell.  I really need to think if maybe it;s time to turn the program over to a younger coach that could have had more energy in that 3rd qtr.  That qtr was a blur to me.  It didn't used to be like that.

I apologize if I am rambling but Gawd this was a tough loss.  Maybe the most disappointing loss in our history.  Maybe I need to trash the entire program and redo everything like we did in t 2012.  Gawd I miss Prohaska.  We ran out of gas.  Our conditioning was not there.

Please post in the Excuse Tread.

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Shaping up to be a cold drizzly evening for the So Cal Championship tonight.  Combine that with a SJB team obsessed with winning and we have the  ingredients for an upset.

The Monarchs appear worn down from 4 months of slugging it out with the nations best and not much fire for beating SJB a second time.

I‘m calling it 

you nailed it.  their schedule was a gauntlet

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Stache said:

after this year??? 1 of the best seasons ever.  SJB was the only team on their level.  they play next week, and we see a different outcome, tired or not.  2 of the best