The pride of the south (Saints) choke at home to the 49ers!

frankyjames

28 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

A west coast, finesse team, comes into the dome and beats the Saints!!!!! The pride of the south chokes at home!

There is a new #1 in the NFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The" San Francisco Finesse 49ers

:) 

@steeler01

Good game. A 4th and 2 decided the game

Something tells me the Saints will get their revenge in January.  Like the Rams did to them last year

17 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

You were willing to wager hundreds of dollars on a "sure bet" in the Saints.

I wouldn't ever take your advice. You lost. Take this L from the finesse 49ers. :) 

Nothing's ever a sure bet

But I will gladly take a bet if they play again

You could've taken this weeks bet instead silence.  

6 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Nothing's ever a sure bet

But I will gladly take a bet if they play again

You could've taken this weeks bet instead silence.  

Taking money from you would have been too easy. I would feel bad.

The Saints lost at home with practically all the breaks. 10-2 in penalties.

Take that L. 

2 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Good game. A 4th and 2 decided the game

Something tells me the Saints will get their revenge in January.  Like the Rams did to them last year

If somehow the niners get homefield and a bye, I think the outcome will be very different. Consider, this was the niners tough 3 games in a row.. A Mon. night game against Packers, a short week,  East Coast start time  against Baltimore . Than another East Coast trip and start time " 10:am for niners ". It was kind of expected to have a let down defensively. If all things are even in playoffs, Niners will bring it. Of course there is always the question of injuries to consider 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

If somehow the niners get homefield and a bye, I think the outcome will be very different. Consider, this was the niners tough 3 games in a row.. A Mon. night game against Packers, a short week,  East Coast start time  against Baltimore . Than another East Coast trip and start time " 10:am for niners ". It was kind of expected to have a let down defensively. If all things are even in playoffs, Niners will bring it. Of course there is always the question of injuries to consider 

New Orleans is CST not EST but I don't think an hour makes to much of a difference... 

And also this fool.... 

Where is New Orleans the pride of the south at? 

In Blocks delusional mind maybe... 

You know how many southern folks their are that aren't saints fans or hate the saints.... 

It's like calling the Rams or Niners pride of the west.... 

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

New Orleans is CST not EST but I don't think an hour makes to much of a difference... 

And also this fool.... 

You know how many southern folks their are that aren't saints fans or hate the saints.... 

I can't explain Block and his thoughts.  Getting back to my point, traveling across country back to back, short week due to MNF, playing 3 of the top 5 teams in succession,  starting games at 10:00 am  West coast time, is a feat that is very hard to do in NFL. Believe me, all that goes into the mix  when  Vegas sets the point spreads. It's a huge disadvantage for west coast teams going back East and having to start a game so early.  If the game starts at 4:00 pm  est time, than it isn't as bad. 

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And also this fool.... 

I stand corrected. Just talked to my friend who told me the niners spent the week in Fla after Baltimore game. He said they stayed and practiced at IMG academy.