How a small school like McClymonds became a football powerhouse

Norcalnut

5 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

A name I haven’t heard in a long time.  My mother graduated from mcclymond back in the 50s

• Like 4

The answer of this question is quoted directly in the article- "Open enrollment in the OUSD helps, but Peters says there are probably 300 students in McClymond’s attendance area attending other high schools in the district."

Funny how this is a "feel good story" for a public school, yet I know one school that if that SAME sentence was injected in their article, they would get slaughtered for it. 

Ok for some. Not for others. :) 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

The answer of this question is quoted directly in the article- "Open enrollment in the OUSD helps, but Peters says there are probably 300 students in McClymond’s attendance area attending other high schools in the district."

Funny how this is a "feel good story" for a public school, yet I know one school that if that SAME sentence was injected in their article, they would get slaughtered for it. 

Ok for some. Not for others. :) 

block 18.jpg

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

I dig the part where the tutoring class is mandatory for football players. Great job coach!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DLS_Spartan said:

They hide in like division 5. /thread

You could have posted that under your @frankyjames screen name and it would have had the same Response..... Which is Nobody Cares.....

And by the way, it would be respectful to this board if you would stop the stupid posting from your fake DLS account....You just look like more of a jackass every time you post from your Fake @DLS_SpartanAccount....

Or just keep doing it so you can run upstairs and tell your mom how smart you are....