OT: Our Newest Bestest Friend...Rabid

Rufus69

21 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

This is my own personal philosophy...but racism comes in many shapes, sizes and colors.  You're never gonna beat it...not entirely.  I try to live my life the way I think it should be lived.  I am much more tolerate than I used to be.  Sometimes I backslide...sometimes I backslide a lot.  But...I repent to myself and move forward as best I can.

Somebody asked me the other day........ARE YOU SERIOUS?   My answer?

Nope...I'm Rufus.....

Rufus>>

When people like jimbo and drummer obviously favor the use of racial slurs and hide behind political correctness I feel it is necessary to point out their cowardly conduct.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

The topic of race relations is gonna get this website shut down. It's too divisive. 

it would be best to stick to politics but race has become a part of the political conversation, sadly

but not to worry, when football season gets here things change

this has been going on for years with the same guys at many different sites

13 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Then please, tell all blacks that call each other N to stop...Will you promise us all that you will do that...Go up those that do that and yell, "I won't stand for racism,stop calling each other that name... 

I'm one of those guys who rarely uses the N word. Now I may slip up and say it every now and then, but I'm not one to say it on the regular like many people that I associate with. 

I actually don't understand why my own kind uses the word like that all the time....especially when the term was used in such a derogatory way by caucasians towards blacks. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, noonereal said:

it would be best to stick to politics but race has become a part of the political conversation, sadly

but not to worry, when football season gets here things change

this has been going on for years with the same guys at many different sites

Until football season comes, it;s gonna be a long 3 months...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Google it..."Operation Wetback"....and do you always curse to show how little history you know or are you just plain stupid...

I know about it dipshit.  It was the result of the bracero program when thousand of Mexicans were promised citizeniship if they came here to harvest the crops during world war 2 only to be lied to and many not paid. Just stacked onto trains and deported.  Many who were born here and were 2nd and 3rd generation Californians were deported.  Yes I know my history.  I was speaking to your trying to say it was ok to use that word because it was used int he 50's.  Dumb ass shit.  If people do not can't evolve then I don't know what to say.  But if you think its ok to use that word I dare to walk up to one of us and say it to their face and see what happens.

• Like 1

Just now, AztecPadre said:

I do it to myself.  I try and stay away from these threads but got pulled in when it was Rufus as the OP, whom I consider a rational poster, talking about rab.  Never thought I would stumble into this shit.  

LOL...all I was trying to do...was point out what I consider an error in banning posters.  I mean...DON'T READ THE SHIT...if it offends you.  hell, it offends me...but I can live with it.  Too many people take this board WAY too seriously.

Rufus>>

• Like 5

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Take this anyway you want...Nobody other than yourself can hold you back....Nobody....when you look in the mirror,you usually find most of your trouble.. Promise you...

I agree somewhat, but depending on who you're dealing with, you can be held back due to jealousy and racism. You could personally make changes to better yourself, but when it comes to getting ahead in something, you may not make progression, and I damn sure ain't about to kiss ass in order to move forward. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

We DONT favor it and don't ever say that..Give me an example when I said I favor the use of racial slurs.... You can't as I never did..Your a liar..

You Have co signed every derogatory statement about minority's in every topic in which they have been brought up.You are the liar 

Not surprising considering the word Texican is viewed as a racial slur around here. ?

Then the offended turn around and yell for others to have "thicker" skin.

I think if we are going to set a precedent of banning as a form of censorship, then we should ban all posters who engage in inciting rhetoric posted just to get a rise out of people.

Aztec, Nor, Los (he may be banned already?), Caj, and others are all guilty and I demad they be banned because I do not like the words they use as they are insulting and offensive.

33 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

This is one of the reasons why America can't move forward.... Race relations will always keep the country at a standstill 

just as the powers that be want it. They know if we ever became united their game would be over.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Not surprising considering the word Texican is viewed as a racial slur around here. ?

Then the offended turn around and yell for others to have "thicker" skin.

I think if we are going to set a precedent of banning as a form of censorship, then we should ban all posters who engage in inciting rhetoric posted just to get a rise out of people.

Aztec, Nor, Los (he may be banned already?), Caj, and others are all guilty and I demad they be banned because I do not like the words they use as they are insulting and offensive.

LOL

Sooooo someone like Opie does not post just to cause controversy? With all his "GA is discriminated in CAL" nonsense?  

Los posts from frustrated passion.

My threads have great humor and or provoke thought in those that are receptive. (how could you not love my black eye thread? still #1 on the charts)

The only worthless posters are Cajun and Concha. When was the last time Concha replied to a post rather than just insult or attack a poster?