OT: Our Newest Bestest Friend...Rabid

Rufus69

12 hours ago, thc6795 said:

This thread is a train wreck waiting to happen. When you get good guys like Aztec calling people fucking assholes its time to lock it down. Have a great day all you honkies, coons and beaners Im out.

You left out crackers and rednecks.  Now I'm insulted.

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

... y ban someone over freedom of speech 

Because you can't just say whatever you want, whenever you want.

If you were to walk into a store every day and spout off to other customers about the thugs in Chicago, or the African Americans sucking up welfare dollars, or the illegal wetbacks in the fields of Oklahoma, the store owner would have every right to kick your ass out.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

But hel lose business just like if u ban people them and their friends are going to find a different website then this website would be beat

like I said just ignore them freedom of speech u have no self control like u have to react to them which u dont

If you choose to show apathy toward racist that's your prerogative.I will not

38 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

If you were to walk into a store every day and spout off to other customers about the thugs in Chicago, or the African Americans sucking up welfare dollars, or the illegal wetbacks in the fields of Oklahoma, the store owner would have every right to kick your ass out.

You forgot the white people that disagree with me are klan members and trailer park white trash use more welfare quotes.... 

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

False ... it's just I have enough self control to not react,,, by you guys reacting just gonna feed them more and more to do it again cause they like the reaction you give  back

Self control to let racist run amuck? Ok you go with that.If you don't confront something that's incredibly wrong you're basically condoning it is how I see it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Self control to let racist run amuck? Ok you go with that.If you don't confront something that's incredibly wrong you're basically condoning it is how I see it.

it's been going on forever... if u think ur going to stop raicism ur nuts and prolly gonna eventually need a xannax prescription trying to stop every racist

11 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

it's been going on forever... if u think ur going to stop raicism ur nuts and prolly gonna eventually need a xannax prescription trying to stop every racist

So if you owned a business you would let people behave however the hell they wanted, because there will always be some people that act that way?

Some of us grow up and move on from grade school behavior, or we face the consequences.

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

So if you owned a business you would let people behave however the hell they wanted, because there will always be some people that act that way?

Some of us grow up and move on from grade school behavior, or we face the consequences.

Is a hospital a place to get people medical help or is it a place to make money

if I owned a business I'm serving every body .. max profits ... I'm gonna deny them freedom of speech... I think not

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

There is that word again.  What does it take? 

38 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

My young buck.  Just because something has been going on forever does not mean you should agree with it.  People evolve and shit.  Well some do.  People use to think the world was flat, but they evolved and learned.  Anyways I can't change racist to not be but I can sure as hell speak up when spoken down to. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

if I owned a business I'm serving every body .. max profits ... I'm gonna deny them freedom of speech... I think not

Might want to read up on some anti harassment/discrimination laws.

If you ran a business the way you're describing, it wouldn't last long.

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

If only there were more voices like yours around when the abolitionists were fighting like hell to get rid of slavery. 

"Hey, slavery has been around forever. You think you're gonna to stop it? Calm down and drink some lemonade."

That's a good message for the kids. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Geez, again out failed school systems. Zero idea what freedom of speech is? Sad.