OT: Our Newest Bestest Friend...Rabid

Rufus69

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I believe that to be the case.If he keeps calling African Americans savages and Mexicans wetbacks then no, we probably can't get along

Ya know...I understand your sentiment...and I fully support it...BUT...can't you just block the guy and not read his posts?  Shoot, I might find "nooner's" posts objectionable.  I mean he IS from Jersey !!!  But hey, I don't want him banned...........yet.

I just don't get the banning thing when somebody has a choice of whether to read a post or not.

Rufus>>

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

From a historical prospective,the word "wetback" was used by President Eisenhower in about 1954-55?? when "Operation Wetback",was used to deport about 100,000 illegal invaders.... This is only a historical comment..

"D"....you're going to JERSEY for that comment....(Smile).

Rufus>>

8 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

From a historical prospective,the word "wetback" was used by President Eisenhower in about 1954-55?? when "Operation Wetback",was used to deport about 100,000 illegal invaders.... This is only a historical comment..

There you go telling the truth. In the next sentence you'll be called a racist for saying the meaing of the word. Only in PC America.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

So you are saying it's a proper term to call Mexicans by?

2 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

There you go telling the truth. In the next sentence you'll be called a racist for saying the meaing of the word. Only in PC America.

Whatever the original meaning was is no longer how it is used.Its a racial epithet now.The N word isn't used in its original meaning either.Is that a proper term for Americans of African descent?

• Like 2

Just now, Drummer61 said:

You said that, I never did..I offered historical insight that YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT !!!  What made you say that and what don't you understand about historical context ????  

You're assuming that I didn't know is wrong as usual.Now I asked you a question...Is wetback a proper way to address Mexicans? 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Rab's from NJ??? What you taking about, Willis?? 

My "pal" Rabid is from Gray Georgia.  Hence...The Gray Ghost.  Several of us Georgia posters have known Rab since 1997.  And we've put up with his posts on the GAVSV for over 20 years.  Rab and I have a history.  We're not the best of friends.  OK...OK...we're not necessarily friends at all.  But after an epiphany...I have come to tolerate him and his antics without going off the deep end.  In other words....

Life is too short.

Rufus>>

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Yet Blacks call each other that all the time ??? History is important and you need to learn more of it.. 

You need to quit dancing around the issue like a puppet.So I will ask you plainly again ...Is the N word a proper way to address Americans of African descent?

7 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Whatever the original meaning was is no longer how it is used.Its a racial epithet now.The N word isn't used in its original meaning either.Is that a proper term for Americans of African descent?

The N word should never be used by anyone regardless of race.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Ya know...I understand your sentiment...and I fully support it...BUT...can't you just block the guy and not read his posts?  Shoot, I might find "nooner's" posts objectionable.  I mean he IS from Jersey !!!  But hey, I don't want him banned...........yet.

I just don't get the banning thing when somebody has a choice of whether to read a post or not.

Rufus>>

I wont tolerate racism Rufus.Cant say it any plainer 

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

You need to quit dancing around the issue like a puppet.So I will ask you plainly again ...Is the N word a proper way to address Americans of African descent?

You need to lighten the hell up. If I had a dollar every time I was called some bs name because of my ethnicity I'd be rich. What a pussified country we have become. Every little word is offensive to someone. Bring back RAB.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

You need to lighten the hell up. If I had a dollar every time I was called some bs name because of my ethnicity I'd be rich. What a pussified country we have become. Every little word is offensive to someone. Bring back RAB.

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Political correctness is another for a COWARD !!!!

You two are absolute fucking clowns.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

I won't sit idly by when racist comments are made and neither should you unless you agree with them....Is that the case?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I wont tolerate racism Rufus.Cant say it any plainer 

This is my own personal philosophy...but racism comes in many shapes, sizes and colors.  You're never gonna beat it...not entirely.  I try to live my life the way I think it should be lived.  I am much more tolerate than I used to be.  Sometimes I backslide...sometimes I backslide a lot.  But...I repent to myself and move forward as best I can.

Somebody asked me the other day........ARE YOU SERIOUS?   My answer?

Nope...I'm Rufus.....

Rufus>>

Just now, GloryDays said:

You two are absolute fucking clowns.

Hey asshole, you don't want to read what I have to say then hit the ignore button. All of a sudden you have become the high and mighty about life on this board. Go drive off in your Prius and save the world. Another tough guy behind the computer.

Just now, aZjimbo said:

Hey asshole, you don't want to read what I have to say then hit the ignore button. All of a sudden you have become the high and mighty about life on this board. Go drive off in your Prius and save the world. Another tough guy behind the computer.

I'm the tough guy?

Might want to reread your posts Mr. Anti-PC.

Grow some thicker skin if you want to spout off bullshit non stop.

And go kick a pile of rocks.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Come on man.  Its called having and showing respect for people.  Pussified? Grow up.  Fu$!@ Rab.