Nole Bull and Edgewater

DarterBlue

Last night the Edgewater Eagles gave their all on the field and came up just short of beating nationally ranked, recruiting mill, St. Thomas Aquinas. Up in Georgia, Marietta upset that other Valdosta team to win their state title, too. As he has disparaged other teams on this board, including, among others Miami Northwestern, NB has spent late summer and fall doing the same to Edgewater, insisting they were, in his words: "Fool's Gold." What I would like to see him do, given the fact that Edgewater all but won last night's game, is justify his position on Edgewater.

IF he were a real man, he would fess up and admit he was wrong. But I doubt he is, so he will once again move the goal post and somehow insist that their performance against a team supposedly in contention for a mythical National Championship,  does not qualify them as a good team. The truth is he knows nothing of Edgewater football, but is little more than a pretentious individual with limited knowledge of Central Florida football.

@nolebull813I await with bated breath your response to last night. I will add that crickets on your part will tell me as much as I need to know about you, as would you spinning some ridiculous justification for continuing to argue Edgewater is no good. 

I could go on, but you are not worth the time.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

It's not all Nole's fault.  GSB has been feeding him this info, and I hear, even writing most of his posts on these subjects.

In their joint defense, the only way to be right around here is to take no position, or constantly, back track.  Or talk about penises.

And maybe STA was having an off night?  Did you ever think of that?  What if STA were to win by 35, would we be having this conversation?  I thought so.

So, I wouldn't be so quick to judge GSB and Nole.

33 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

@nolebull813I await with bated breath your response to last night. I will add that crickets on your part will tell me as much as I need to know about you, as would you spinning some ridiculous justification for continuing to argue Edgewater is no good. 

nolebob0803 is all about the OOS flag and calling teams garbage...he cares nothing about Florida High School football.as a whole.

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

Last night the Edgewater Eagles gave their all on the field and came up just short of beating nationally ranked, recruiting mill, St. Thomas Aquinas. Up in Georgia, Marietta upset that other Valdosta team to win their state title, too. As he has disparaged other teams on this board, including, among others Miami Northwestern, NB has spent late summer and fall doing the same to Edgewater, insisting they were, in his words: "Fool's Gold." What I would like to see him do, given the fact that Edgewater all but won last night's game, is justify his position on Edgewater.

IF he were a real man, he would fess up and admit he was wrong. But I doubt he is, so he will once again move the goal post and somehow insist that their performance against a team supposedly in contention for a mythical National Championship,  does not qualify them as a good team. The truth is he knows nothing of Edgewater football, but is little more than a pretentious individual with limited knowledge of Central Florida football.

nolebob0803 is the classic "after the fact" pussy..

He's worthless. Always has been. Been talking the same boring shit for years.

Next year? same nolebob0803.Just copy and paste from 2019.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Does this Cajun pussy get alerts on his phone when my screen name gets used? I swear it was past midnight and this pussy was stalking me in threads to contribute nothing. 

Now it’s early in the morning on the Sabbath and he’s in every thread again obsessed like a damn stalker. 

It’s a week before Christmas and this puss is 70 years old spewing venom on a high school message board instead of spending time with family. They are begging for attention. I guess I matter more than they do 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Does this Cajun pussy get alerts on his phone when my screen name gets used? I swear it was past midnight and this pussy was stalking me in threads to contribute nothing. 

Now it’s early in the morning on the Sabbath and he’s in every thread again obsessed like a damn stalker. 

It’s a week before Christmas and this puss is 70 years old spewing venom on a high school message board instead of spending time with family. They are begging for attention. I guess I matter more than they do 

His wife didn’t come home last night @RedZone is not to happy about that

• Haha 2

@DarterBlue you are being dishonest. I said they haven’t done anything to earn high praise. They were being put on a pedestal for no reason.

They struggled vs a terrible Bishop Moore team in the opening game. 

They played 2 teams in the 10 game regular season worth a squat. The other 8 stunk. Overall it was a bad schedule. 

And the 2 teams that were good, they beat one who was missing 8 starters due to suspension (Jones) and the other they were ran out of the field for not being competitive (Marietta)

And then in the 2nd round Average ass Lincoln drove 5 hours and pushed Edgewater to a 2nd overtime and should have won it. They were dominating the entire game. 

And then the next week panhandle Niceville drove 7 hours and held them to a one score game. 

So for 13-14 weeks, Edgewater literally had no case to why they were deserving of a top ranking and national praise. 

Then they come and upset Armwood which was impressive and fight to the end against the Broward County all stars which was more impressive. 

They finished as a pretty good team. Not great, but pretty damn good. That’s all I’ll give you. Lol 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

@DarterBlue you are being dishonest. I said they haven’t done anything to earn high praise. They were being put on a pedestal for no reason.

They struggled vs a terrible Bishop Moore team in the opening game. 

They played 2 teams in the 10 game regular season worth a squat. The other 8 stunk. Overall it was a bad schedule. 

And the 2 teams that were good, they beat one who was missing 8 starters due to suspension (Jones) and the other they were ran out of the field for not being competitive (Marietta)

And then in the 2nd round Average ass Lincoln drove 5 hours and pushed Edgewater to a 2nd overtime and should have won it. They were dominating the entire game. 

And then the next week panhandle Niceville drove 7 hours and held them to a one score game. 

So for 13-14 weeks, Edgewater literally had no case to why they were deserving of a top ranking and national praise. 

Then they come and upset Armwood which was impressive and fight to the end against the Broward County all stars which was more impressive. 

They finished as a pretty good team. Not great, but pretty damn good. That’s all I’ll give you. Lol 

The problem I have with you is you know nothing about the Edgewater program, the kids or coaching staff. You have watched no games live or on film and just spout opinions not facts. Ask any of the Atlanta area guys, @ECHS05, @ATLien12x, or others about how Edgewater looked against Marietta since you are too lazy to do anything other than that. They can give you an honest opinion.

Bear in mind that Edgewater made the 8 hour trip the morning of that game which was far from the best way to prep for it. I am done with you for you are a small man not worth the time of day. 

PEACE!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

The problem I have with you is you know nothing about the Edgewater program, the kids or coaching staff. You have watched no games live or on film and just spout opinions not facts. Ask any of the Atlanta area guys, @ECHS05, @ATLien12x, or others about how Edgewater looked against Marietta since you are too lazy to do anything other than that. They can give you an honest opinion.

Bear in mind that Edgewater made the 8 hour trip the morning of that game which was far from the best way to prep for it. I am done with you for you are a small man not worth the time of day. 

PEACE!

I did ask both of them. They said they were used and abused. Said they should have lost by more. Weren’t impressed. 

Not every team has to be a rave. This isn’t some radio station where the DJ has to hype every song no matter how crappy it sounds. 

Edgewater has one good win all year, a bad loss, and a good loss. That’s it. 

Orange County went 0-3 in the finals, your butt hurt, and your trying to take it out on me. 

Give it a rest. They were fools gold!!!!  😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I did ask both of them. They said they were used and abused. Said they should have lost by more. Weren’t impressed. 

Not every team has to be a rave. This isn’t some radio station where the DJ has to hype every song no matter how crappy it sounds. 

Orange County went 0-3 in the finals, your butt hurt, and your trying to take it out on me. 

They're also Georgia homers who wouldn't ever want it revealed that Edgewater outgained Marietta 537-387.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I watched the game along with a few other guys on here.  Edgewater came to play.  They didn't get pushed around or abused.  Marietta was better but Edgewater had a good showing imo.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I watched the game along with a few other guys on here.  Edgewater came to play.  They didn't get pushed around or abused.  Marietta was better but Edgewater had a good showing imo.

Were losing by 3 touchdowns in the 4th quarter and scored some garbage points at the end to make it look close. 

The game was never close or in doubt. It was a thorough whooping from start to finish. 

And people throwing out yardage is the same as throwing out the score. They piled up yardage against backups, water boys and cheerleaders. 

They were fools gold and Marietta turned them green!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Were losing by 3 touchdowns in the 4th quarter and scored some garbage points at the end to make it look close. 

The game was never close or in doubt. It was a thorough whooping from start to finish. 

And people throwing out yardage is the same as throwing out the score. They piled up yardage against backups, water boys and cheerleaders. 

They were fools gold and Marietta turned them green!!!!!

What game were you watching?  

6 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Marietta scored late in the first half to go up 18 to 10.  It was 25 to 10 going into the 4th.  Both squads scored twice in the 4th.  I don't think you watched the game at all @Nolebull813

I did. It was 32-10 in the fourth. Edgewater scored 2 meaningless times once the game was no threat. Marietta called the dogs off up 32-10. 

It was a thorough beat down 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The one where it where Marietta was winning 32-10 with 7 minutes left in the game. 

The one where marietta had 8 sacks. 

That game 

So the one where Marietta scored with 7 minutes left to go up 32 to 10 in the 4th quarter.  That is when Marietta called the dogs off?  Do you realize how dumb you sound?  Who waits til 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter to call off the dogs?