Best Wins of 2019 (so far)

dntn31

Here are the best wins according the the comp poll (I'll update again after next week's games)

Capture.thumb.PNG.c3425af9222920f0a9a4e524a20e4ba5.PNG

To summarize this, I came up with a ranking that awarded points based on the comp poll rank. There are currently 47 teams ranked by the comp poll, so beating the #1 ranked team earns you 47 points, the #2 ranked team 46 points, etc.

Capture2.PNG.ff190521cfe0d7f6e70476f4a5ae5ba2.PNG

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Texasball said:

based on the good ole boy football ranking system - They thought this team was good and they thought this other team was really good and they didn't know about this team or that team.  

It's all bogus.

The best team in the country is Duncanville TX with healthy QB.

How is your opinion different than that which you bitch about?

when have you ever said the best team in the country is not from TX?

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Texasball said:

based on the good ole boy football ranking system - They thought this team was good and they thought this other team was really good and they didn't know about this team or that team.  

It's all bogus.

The best team in the country is Duncanville TX with healthy QB.

SJB, MD ... Then Dville is 3rd

Youre far too biased here.

2 hours ago, dntn31 said:

Here are the best wins according the the comp poll (I'll update again after next week's games)

To summarize this, I came up with a ranking that awarded points based on the comp poll rank. There are currently 47 teams ranked by the comp poll, so beating the #1 ranked team earns you 47 points, the #2 ranked team 46 points, etc.

Wow, those 2 California teams at the top kicked some serious ace!

2 hours ago, dntn31 said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vSeDzay-A_BVCh6Ltj8eRk32UzTxNj9PZ5Nkh2zQDDNoykurg0lXTlYowCQpDh8exk4tM9dnzufxg2r/pubhtml#

Is this connected to the same compilation poll you pulled the best win category from?