The Morning After Pill...or...Baylor Should Disband

Rufus69

Holy Hell !!!!

I didn't think ANYBODY could make the situation "bearable"...but our new bestest friends...Baylor...stepped in and said...we'll be your huckleberry.  Just downright shocking to let a team with 14 players not ENGAGED in the game (as Kirby would say) beat you.  Truthfully, Baylor looked like 2018 Georgia in last year's Sugar Bowl.  Well...at least the Bears won the 2nd half this year.  As of this post...the Baylor Bears are the bottom of the barrel of NCAA football.  They should consider self-banning.  Totally embarrassing.

As far as the game goes...try to imagine George Pickens not playing for the Dawgs...LOL.  What a personal performance.  I'm pretty sure he told Jake....you throw it; I'll catch it.   And you can add Zeus to that list too.  Lord I love that kid.  Just doesn't know any better than to give ya 110% every play.  Georgia was a terribly disappointing team in 2019.  And that's at multi-levels.

But not last night.

No way the Dawgs SHOULD have won.

NO WAY !!!!

I told you HawgGoneIt....End of Days !!!!!

Rufus>>

22 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Holy Hell !!!!

I didn't think ANYBODY could make the situation "bearable"...but our new bestest friends...Baylor...stepped in and said...we'll be your huckleberry.  Just downright shocking to let a team with 14 players not ENGAGED in the game (as Kirby would say) beat you.  Truthfully, Baylor looked like 2018 Georgia in last year's Sugar Bowl.  Well...at least the Bears won the 2nd half this year.  As of this post...the Baylor Bears are the bottom of the barrel of NCAA football.  They should consider self-banning.  Totally embarrassing.

As far as the game goes...try to imagine George Pickens not playing for the Dawgs...LOL.  What a personal performance.  I'm pretty sure he told Jake....you throw it; I'll catch it.   And you can add Zeus to that list too.  Lord I love that kid.  Just doesn't know any better than to give ya 110% every play.  Georgia was a terribly disappointing team in 2019.  And that's at multi-levels.

But not last night.

No way the Dawgs SHOULD have won.

NO WAY !!!!

I told you HawgGoneIt....End of Days !!!!!

Rufus>>

Baylor has the 35th ranked 2019 recruiting class and their 2020 class is 54th.  GA has been top 5 for a few years.  The talent difference is huge regardless of starters sitting out. (GA had a month to prep without starters)  Kirby is quoted as saying this group was as focused towards the bowl game as he’s seen, no one late to practices, meetings or getting on the bus

thats how you assess teams, you just simply offered a preempted excuse in the case GA lost.  

Whatever happened to just giving a team credit?  Georgia was simply better than Baylor last night...period.

Baylor had thier chances but didn't make the plays.  Georgia did.  Perhaps UGA learned thier lesson after Texas worked them last season.

Draft Classes don't always make the better team (It helps though).

2 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Whatever happened to just giving a team credit?  Georgia was simply better than Baylor last night...period.

Baylor had thier chances but didn't make the plays.  Georgia did.  Perhaps UGA learned thier lesson after Texas worked them last season.

Draft Classes don't always make the better team (It helps though).

You think Georgia learned its lesson?

What lesson was that?

In last year's Sugar Bowl...Georgia had (2) players sit out.

This year.........

Say what you want.....we were downright lucky to win.

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

Rufus>>

50 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

You think Georgia learned its lesson?

What lesson was that?

In last year's Sugar Bowl...Georgia had (2) players sit out.

This year.........

Say what you want.....we were downright lucky to win.

Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

Rufus>>

Lesson:

The ones on the field win/lose the game.

(Unless ya Ohio State...then it's the Zebras).

• Haha 1