There is about to be a war inside the Democrat Party

Bormio

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

... unlike any seen since McGovern.  The Left believes this is their moment.  And no stinking Joe Biden is going to stop it.  A brokered convention - a real possibility with the party rules - would be like gasoline on a fire.

The fracture will get bigger after Biden loses NH Iowa and Nevada 

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Dems are fucking up like no other. Now, the Trumpers are vindicated but think about it. A weakened fractured party weakens the political process as a whole. 

You can play sides and sling mud, I get that... all in fun and competition I guess. 

BGW

Some of these fucks pretend like they'd prefer a one party system. I hope they're pretending. 

I don't care for either party, but I'd rather have 2 than 1. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Mikey is positioning his campaign to be ready for the mess in Milwaukee.

He may very well end up as the Democratic nominee.

The DNC is really starting to love him.  

Pesos talk.

Rufus>>

Which means the DNC is fucked because they are.gonna fuck Bernie and his supporters will not tolerate it again

9 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

The fracture will get bigger after Biden loses NH Iowa and Nevada 

At which point I would think that Democrats start to panic as Ol’ Joe fades.  Do they turn to Mike Bloomberg and his billions to stop Bernie?  I still think it will be Biden.  But if he falters Bloomberg’s (seemingly) insane strategy to bank on Joe Biden fading, focusing on Super Tuesday, and pouring billions into those states may seem like a genius strategy.

18 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Trump will beat Bloomberg like a drum.  Bloomberg is a Wall St guy.  Kiss the Rust Belt goodbye

My grandmother was an uneducated immigrant.  I mean that with all due respect, because she and my grandfather had the kind of hard knocks common sense that is borne of a hard life and hard work.  She lived to see Trump and rightly saw him as a BS artist (albeit an effective one).  As she was always fond of saying, “Money talks, bullshit walks.”

Never discount a guy who is willing to spend billions of dollars to get the job done.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

My grandmother was an uneducated immigrant.  I mean that with all due respect, because she and my grandfather had the kind of hard knocks common sense that is borne of a hard life and hard work.  She lived to see Trump and rightly saw him as a BS artist (albeit an effective one).  As she was always fond of saying, “Money talks, bullshit walks.”

Never discount a guy who is willing to spend billions of dollars to get the job done.

Romney had the same issue - had the money, didn’t speak the language.  Trump touches a chord with these people - Bloomberg cannot.

Just now, Bormio said:

Romney had the same issue - had the money, didn’t speak the language.  Trump touches a chord with these people - Bloomberg cannot.

Agreed to an extent.  But Romney didn’t self fund and wasn’t anywhere near as wealthy as Bloomberg.  I agree in the end, but again, a billion dollars is A LOT of money.

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

Agreed to an extent.  But Romney didn’t self fund and wasn’t anywhere near as wealthy as Bloomberg.  I agree in the end, but again, a billion dollars is A LOT of money.

Maybe - but if your message doesn’t sell, it does not matter if you spend $10 billion

4 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

At which point I would think that Democrats start to panic as Ol’ Joe fades.  Do they turn to Mike Bloomberg and his billions to stop Bernie?  I still think it will be Biden.  But if he falters Bloomberg’s (seemingly) insane strategy to bank on Joe Biden fading, focusing on Super Tuesday, and pouring billions into those states may seem like a genius strategy.

Yes they are now using Bloomberg to stop bernie. They are changing all their rules to stop bernie. I posted a couple of articles 

52 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

There is actually truth to that.

They don't consider Bernie a Democrat.

And honestly...Bernie is only a Democrat in name.  And that pisses the DNC off to no end.

Rufus>>

Yep. Yep he is a threat to their corporate money. Which means if he wins by by kick backs