This will destroy Russia Hacking Theory and Dems..

181pl

2 minutes ago, 181pl said:

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

Dems thought the death of Sean Rich would just swept under the rug. Another Clinton victim? Victim to the Obama machine? Wasserman, Pelosi, Reid? 

I hope Trump gets the FBI and Dept of Justice behind this one full bore.

You want to tell us what this link/thread is about? 

POSTED: MAY 15 2017 10:41PM EDT

UPDATED:MAY 16 2017 05:57AM EDT

WASHINGTON - It has been almost a year since Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was murdered in the nation's capital. There have been no solid answers about why he was killed until now.

Rich was shot and killed last July in Northwest D.C and police have suggested the killing in the District's Bloomingdale neighborhood was a botched robbery. However, online conspiracy theories have tied the murder to Rich's work at the DNC.

Just two months shy of the one-year anniversary of Rich's death, FOX 5 has learned there is new information that could prove these theorists right.

Seth Rich

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that.

Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. He said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.

"The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven't been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed."

Wheeler also told us, "I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor's office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out [Tuesday].

• Like 1

Just now, noonereal said:

You want to tell us what this link/thread is about? 

It's not difficult to discern.

Assange has always claimed that Russia was not the source for the DNC leaks...rather that it was an inside job. If the linked story is true, it would lend at least partial credence to that theory.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It's not difficult to discern.

Assange has always claimed that Russia was not the source for the DNC leaks...rather that it was an inside job. If the linked story is true, it would lend at least partial credence to that theory.

Thanks, I know.

I just don't like lazy opening posts in threads. 

For the record, I have zero love for anything Clinton. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Thanks, I know.

I just don't like lazy opening posts in threads. 

For the record, I have zero love for anything Clinton. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all in favor of breaking out the torches over the word of a sketchy PI hired by Rich's family. My response is the same here as it is every time someone says "there is evidence."

"Cool. Show it to me."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all in favor of breaking out the torches over the word of a sketchy PI hired by Rich's family. My response is the same here as it is every time someone says "there is evidence."

"Cool. Show it to me."

honest, at this point, just throw the two of them in jail

well, I guess you can't really do that. Bill and Hill are not the only slime around. 

• Like 1

Rich, a 27-year-old DNC staffer, was shot twice in the back at 4:20 in the morning on 10 July 2016 amid the run-up to the presidential election. Although none of his possessions were taken from him, Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police consider it a botched robbery attempt, because there had been a spate of muggings in Rich’s Bloomingdale neighborhood at the time.

Think about it...

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Hillary, Bill, Harry Reid, Shumer. Nancy. Holder, Waxman,Maxine " my dream,wig and all" Waters,Huma, Carlos Danger and the whole motley crew are capable of anything......Hopefully,they self destruct or maybe, other means of dismissal..

You remember what Savage said about liberalism. It's on parade every day.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Rich, a 27-year-old DNC staffer, was shot twice in the back at 4:20 in the morning on 10 July 2016 amid the run-up to the presidential election. Although none of his possessions were taken from him, Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police consider it a botched robbery attempt, because there had been a spate of muggings in Rich’s Bloomingdale neighborhood at the time.

Think about it...

The BOLD should scream out at you... Where did they find these Wal-Mart investigators? 

DNC Staffer + Wikileaks + Run up to the election...

Muggings are not the same as murder...

Nothing taken... so much for robbery.

To be honest, I would walk away from the investigation if some powerful politician were threatening  my family... sometimes you just got to go with the flow.

5 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

So the guy was leaking shit to wikileaks and y'all are shocked he got offed?  Lol.  Obviously he knew the consequences of his actions.  Or at least he should have.  I don't feel sorry for any snitches or rats. 

Are you OK with all the lying and cheating by the Democrats that was exposed?

8 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Hillary, Bill, Harry Reid, Shumer. Nancy. Holder, Waxman,Maxine " my dream,wig and all" Waters,Huma, Carlos Danger and the whole motley crew are capable of anything......Hopefully,they self destruct or maybe, other means of dismissal..

Not leaning one way or the other... but this fool shouldve known getting in bed with WikiLeaks is just asking to be shot in the back at 4:20 in the morning.

In some circles, snitches are worse than murderers/rapists.

Im not saying they really are... but snitches are definitely in the gutter. 

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Not leaning one way or the other... but this fool shouldve known getting in bed with WikiLeaks is just asking to be shot in the back at 4:20 in the morning.

I doubt he thought is was the safe choice.

The big question, given that he my very well be the leak, is WHO had his ticket punched.

A random killing or botched robbery is one hell of a convenient coincidence.