Trump tests negative for coronavirus

Bormio

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And you think they’d tell us if he tested positive?  There are several good reasons why they’d lie to the public and keep that hidden 

If they stated that it was positive the market would collapse on Monday.  

This is another topic entirely.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, concha said:

So the diagnosis is like shovel-ready jobs...

Good stuff.

He sounded and looked like shit in his address the other night, but then again that may be what he looks and sounds like normally.  Who knows, the guy is not trustworthy, AP already reported he downplayed the virus to secure votes and the market.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

He sounded and looked like shit in his address the other night, but then again that may be what he looks and sounds like normally.  Who knows, the guy is not trustworthy, AP already reported he downplayed the virus to secure votes and the market.  

Is that what the AP did?

Well, wow.

That's great.  

Were there "anonymous sources" involved?

Back in the day did they report on why the last guy lied about things like Benghazi and videos?  About Obamacare?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Is that what the AP did?

Well, wow.

That's great.  

Back in the day did they report on why the last guy lied about things like Benghazi and videos?  About Obamacare?

Journalism in DC now gives awards for “best fiction writing”.

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Is that what the AP did?

Well, wow.

That's great.  

There’s the deflection.  You just can’t help yourself staying on topic. That’s what I’m talking about though with the baby whining from the right.  “But, but, but, whaaa!!!”  👶 🍼 

I've has enough laughs for the day.  I’m gonna go enjoy my family.  I’m sure you and you’re right wing crew will solve things shortly.   😂 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

There’s the deflection.  You just can’t help yourself staying on topic. That’s what I’m talking about though with the baby whining from the right.  “But, but, but, whaaa!!!”  👶 🍼 

I've has enough laughs for the day.  I’m gonna go enjoy my family.  I’m sure you and you’re right wing crew will solve things shortly.   😂 

Deflection from what?

What actual evidence did the AP report have, Sport?

You are a fool.

🤣

Just now, concha said:

Deflection from what?

What actual evidence did the AP report have, Sport?

You are a fool.

🤣

You’re a dumb ass.  The topic is trump and his deception as reported by the AP and like the whiny baby you “whataboutism” by bringing up Benghazi and Obama.  

even though you’re on here 15 hours a day 7 days a week spewing your BS there is probably not 1 person you’ve influenced to your side of thinking.  You’re the true clown.  😂  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You’re a dumb ass.  The topic is trump and his deception

You indicate why the health of a POTUS might sometimes be better...well... 'spun'...

And immediately criticize if the health of the Economy OTUS  gets spun...

🤔

Damn...

giphy.gif

Does that crutch work for either broken leg ?  LOL 😆

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

You indicate why the health of a POTUS might sometimes be better...well... 'spun'...

And immediately criticize if the health of the Economy OTUS  gets spun...

🤔

Damn...

giphy.gif

Does that crutch work for either broken leg ?  LOL 😆

it’s alleged he withheld telling the truth about the virus and getting help from WHO so to not disrupt potential votes in November.  That’s sacrificing actual lives for a personal gain.  Him withholding info on his own personal health is not directly jeopardizing the  health of others.  

19 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You’re a dumb ass.  The topic is trump and his deception as reported by the AP and like the whiny baby you “whataboutism” by bringing up Benghazi and Obama.  

even though you’re on here 15 hours a day 7 days a week spewing your BS there is probably not 1 person you’ve influenced to your side of thinking.  You’re the true clown.  😂  

No, asshat.

The topic YOU want to discuss is some AP article.

When YOUR guys gets fellated by the press for 8 years, it's all good.

That same press lives to attack the next guy who's not in your party, again ALL GOOD.

But if someone points out the bullshit and hypocrisy, it's duck, dodge, schuck and jive time.

What a jackass. :D

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

No, asshat.

The topic YOU want to discuss is some AP article.

When YOUR guys gets fellated by the press for 8 years, it's all good.

That same press lives to attack the next guy who's not in your party, again ALL GOOD.

But if someone points out the bullshit and hypocrisy, it's duck, dodge, schuck and jive time.

What a jackass. :D

This whole topic  is trump and his testing positive of the virus.  My comment is at least related.  Your clown ass dived into Benghazi and  Obama.  That’s all you know, you can’t defend this fool so you only deflect and divert.  

we’ll see how this all unfolds, this fool will screw it up somehow.  We already know he dismantled the pandemic organization that could have addressed this crisis.  But this is your boy you defend everyday!  This is trump at his finest.  😂 

D977E85E-52FF-4A4E-B1CC-2FC7016915C7.jpeg

This whole topic  is trump and his testing positive of the virus.  My comment is at least related.  Your clown ass dived into Benghazi and  Obama.  That’s all you know, you can’t defend this fool so you only deflect and divert.  

we’ll see how this all unfolds, this fool will screw it up somehow.  We already know he dismantled the pandemic organization that could have addressed this crisis.  But this is your boy you defend everyday!  This is trump at his finest.  😂 

A major part of your comment wasn't at all related to a test result. It was a bitch ass drive-by.  🤣

Trump's actions are already way ahead of the last guy you asshats put in the WH when presented with a similar situation.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

it’s alleged he withheld telling the truth about the virus and getting help from WHO so to not disrupt potential votes in November.  That’s sacrificing actual lives for a personal gain.  Him withholding info on his own personal health is not jeopardizing the  health of others.   

yes, you are now emphasizing the popularity by job performance/votes part, while I was emphasizing the Economy OTUS/market, part of your statement ...

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

AP already reported he downplayed the virus to secure votes and the market.  

just struck me as odd, you 'seem' to think it not prudent to 'downplay an EOTUS threat'...

...yet prudent to 'downplay a POTUS threat'.  

Both have some merit....just probably not so much at the same time 😄

But, On the bright side you DID seem to get Conch to want to argue about it 🤣

There is that, LOL

Just now, concha said:

A major part of your comment wasn't at all related to a test result. It was a bitch ass drive-by.  🤣

Trump's actions are already way ahead of the last guy you asshats put in the WH when presented with a similar situation.

Oh it’s related, you’re just too dumb to see it because you don’t read. All related to his trustworthiness in being honest in both words (telling us the truth of his test) and deed (not withholding bad info  to secure votes and personal perception) 

Oh it’s related, you’re just too dumb to see it because you don’t read. All related to his trustworthiness in being honest in both words (telling us the truth of his test) and deed (not withholding bad info  to secure votes and personal perception) 

No, fukwit.

My comment was spot on.

5 minutes ago, concha said:

No, fukwit.

My comment was spot on.

it’s only spot on in your bird brain.  Like I said you’ve been babbling for 5 years on here ... every day and thinking you’re hitting homeruns. 😂 

You’re the king of “whataboutisms” that’s about it.