Trump tests negative for coronavirus

Bormio

Just now, Horsefly said:

it’s only spot on in your bird brain.  Like I said you’ve been babbling for 5 years on here ... every day and thinking you’re hitting homeruns. 😂 

You’re the king of “whataboutisms” 

You bet, Sport.

Yet I've got the likes of you and Chiptard incessantly after my attention.

We all know why.  I kicked Chip's ass for years.

Happy for you to his replacement. 👍  🤣

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, concha said:

You bet, Sport.

Yet I've got the likes of you and Chiptard incessantly after my attention.

We all know why.  I kicked Chip's ass for years.

Happy for you to his replacement. 👍  🤣

And this is your post to me, kicking off our dialogue in this thread.   Yeah conch, I’m chasing you...😂 

👇

1 hour ago, concha said:

So the diagnosis is like shovel-ready jobs...

Good stuff.

17 minutes ago, concha said:

You do realize YOU started the discourse today, right?

🤡

There would be no convo between us today in this thread if you didn’t nudge me FIRST for attention.  😂 

regardless,  none of this is discourse to me because I already know I’m right.  You just are too ignorant to know the truth. That’s your personal problem you’ll need to work through.  😉 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

There would be no convo between us today in this thread if you didn’t nudge me FIRST for attention.  😂 

regardless,  none of this is discourse to me because I already know I’m right.  You just are too ignorant to know the truth. That’s your personal problem you’ll need to work through.  😉 

I much smarter than you, Sport.

And I'm supporting the guy who has had the country prospering while you've been bleating and bitching no matter what he does.

And you're such an asshat you'll no doubt vote for a plagiarist and dementia victim rather than the guy who brought good jobs across the spectrum, real income growth etc.

Because you're a pearl-clutching idiot.

"Bless your heart"

🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

I much smarter than you, Sport.

And I'm supporting the guy who has had the country prospering while you've been bleating and bitching no matter what he does.

And you're such an asshat you'll no doubt vote for a plagiarist and dementia victim rather than the guy who brought good jobs across the spectrum, real income growth etc.

Because you're a pearl-clutching idiot.

"Bless your heart"

🤣

😂 😂  You‘re your greatest cheerleader.  No one else is singing your praises...that’s for sure  

I haven’t disclosed who I’m voting for, but keep guessing, that’s all you do is guess and pull stuff out of your ass.  😂 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

😂 😂  You‘re your greatest cheerleader.  No one else is singing your praises...that’s for sure  

I haven’t disclosed who I’m voting for, but keep guessing, that’s all you do is guess and pull stuff out of your ass.  😂 

I get plenty of appreciation for my posts. For sure.

And the "who" as regards your vote is a pretty limited field seeing as you won't vote for the strong America and prosperity guy because his personality gives you vaginal cramps.  ✌️

32 minutes ago, concha said:

I get plenty of appreciation for my posts. For sure.

And the "who" as regards your vote is a pretty limited field seeing as you won't vote for the strong America and prosperity guy because his personality gives you vaginal cramps.  ✌️

Again, you don’t know who I will vote for.

I told you a few weeks ago trump is unfortunately a viable option for me in a limited crappy field.   Man, you’re stupid, just constantly running that big mouth yours nonstop.    🤡 

37 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Again, you don’t know who I will vote for.

I told you a few weeks ago trump is unfortunately a viable option for me in a limited crappy field.   Man, you’re stupid, just constantly running that big mouth yours nonstop.    🤡 

Sure he's a viable option for you.

Who wouldn't believe that?  🤣

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, concha said:

Here was my comment 

On 2/25/2020 at 6:14 PM, Horsefly said:

Why?  He’s a legit option for me regardless of what you think my thoughts about him are.  

Here’s your reply back to me. 😂 

On 2/25/2020 at 6:16 PM, concha said:

You wacky open-minded independent you...  👍

6 hours ago, concha said:

Pretty much not buying this one....

Know a few people who can make fun of T all day long....but still voted for him...

Probably even a few out there who are not bothered by his antics, but wouldn't vote for him for other reasons...

Just sayin'...

You don't have to tow every party line or 'always' speak well of 'your side', to drop your chip in the box on judgement day...

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Pretty much not buying this one....

Know a few people who can make fun of T all day long....but still voted for him...

Probably even a few out there who are not bothered by his antics, but wouldn't vote for him for other reasons...

Just sayin'...

You don't have to tow every party line or 'always' speak well of 'your side', to drop your chip in the box on judgement day...

Exactly.  For me it’s quite simple, between him and Biden, if he’s the Dem nominee, I may vote for the devil I do know than take chances on one who hasn’t been in the president’s seat.  Either way, one of them will be President, and I’m not high on either one.