3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

so who are the "people" who are lying Ronnie??.<<<The CDC.   did Chuckie tell you why they are lying??...<<<actually it was Fauxi ....and yes he did.  the "deep state" gang once again?...they recruited Fauci I guess?<<<I dunno, ask him...and states aren't breaking records everyday..<<< that's just your broken record it's just B.S. the MSM is trying to sell us so that Trump will lost the election!!..<<<if that's what you believe is that the conspiracy Fox Mulder??..<<ask the CDC why they lied to the public...not me .so we should be brave Americans and not wear our masks to show our support for Trump!...got ya!....🤡<<<actually I believe the lies where to support FAUXI...you brave Americans don't need masks remember...those are for his people only..seems to be the red-neck FAUXI way....😔 <<<FIFY

#selfexposed...😔<<<yet again

Hardball lie...(2 minutes of explaining the lie...10 minutes of CNN licking the lies balls) how does it taste to you? sweet ?

Softball lie..

Fauxi damn proud of his lies...so why aren't you ???

🤡

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Troll said:

The only one triggered appears to be you....and karen66 LOL (he's NY btw)

Everyone anxiously awaits your bullet points 6-10  👍

Go for it. LOL

LOL, you've had a hard-on for every post of mine the second I made fun of QAnon.

Define Projection 😃

18 minutes ago, Troll said:

Who's Q ? 🤣

You sound worried about something 😝

Yes define projection.

Struck a nerve, did I? The second I poked fun at that, out you came with your memes.

You tell me, you've started threads on it asking if anyone else reads up on it.

You seem to think it's legit.

Tell me about those White Hats...😃

8 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Struck a nerve, did I? The second I poked fun at that, out you came with your memes.

You tell me, you've started threads on it asking if anyone else reads up on it.

You seem to think it's legit.

BWahahahahaaa....Rip Van Winkle! 🤣 

What did you do just wake up from your sleep?

giphy.gif

You Run with that...lol

Yup I'm just a fountain spraying Q...

BTW: Who's Q ?  😝

oh...

8 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Struck a nerve, did I?

🤣

18 minutes ago, Troll said:

BWahahahahaaa....Rip Van Winkle! 🤣 

What did you do just wake up from your sleep?

You Run with that...lol

Yup I'm just a fountain spraying Q...

BTW: Who's Q ?  😝

oh...

🤣

Yup, all out of material.

Just sputtering away with more nonsense.

You ever want to get back to me about those IG reports backing prison sentences up for FBI agents I'm all ears.

Carry on, Fox Mulder.

• Thanks 1

On 7/20/2020 at 5:08 PM, DBP66 said:

these are smart people...what do you expect??...they should give money to a party that wants you gone??....🙄...so I guess the solution is to get rid of the CDC??...brilliant!....🤡

So how come all those "smart people" had to back fill and add thousands of "new cases" retroactively to keep in line with their 'predictions' of a 'pandemic level' event , that when all the original numbers where 100% in didn't show....

All the adjustments are clearly marked right on their website...

So what good are those 'results'.....

PS: So the CDC's original projections for the Flu this year was something like ~450K-650k deaths....

Well July 1st has passed....and the yearly data is not even close (and short of) their original projection of a "normal" flu season...

So why exactly did they shut down the country for an end result...you know.... that is much less worse than expectations ???

BTW: are you going to argue the "success" of the method now?

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

You trying to find a turd in your shit soup?

Newspaper false stat wars are a joke...

Said it all along.....

Projections for this entire year/flu season vs. ACTUAL results for entire flu season....

Somehow it did not even live up to the yearly projections....well short....

by all the reported numbers...(even the retroactively 'revised' ones)

So what's up Doc ?

1 minute ago, Troll said:

You trying to find a turd in your shit soup?

Newspaper false stat wars are a joke...

Said it all along.....

Projections for this entire year/flu season vs. ACTUAL results for entire flu season....

Somehow it did not even live up to the yearly projections....well short....

by all the reported numbers...(even the 'revised' ones)

So what's up Doc ?

Political bullshit that's what happened. 

And the cdc being in bed with the Chinese that has been confirmed 

2 hours ago, Troll said:

So how come all those "smart people" had to back fill and add thousands of "new cases" retroactively to keep in line with their 'predictions' of a 'pandemic level' event , that when all the original numbers where 100% in didn't show....

All the adjustments are clearly marked right on their website...

So what good are those 'results'.....

PS: So the CDC's original projections for the Flu this year was something like ~450K-650k deaths....WRONG..HOSPITALIZATIONS

Well July 1st has passed....and the yearly data is not even close (and short of) their original projection of a "normal" flu season...

So why exactly did they shut down the country for an end result...you know.... that is much less worse than expectations ???

BTW: are you going to argue the "success" of the method now?

Preliminary Cumulative Estimates of Hospitalizations in the U.S. 2019-2020 Flu Season

Preliminary burden estimates

*These estimates are preliminary and based on data from CDC’s  weekly influenza surveillance reports summarizing key influenza activity indicators.

Estimated number of influenza-associated hospitalizations

The y-axis extends from 0 to 1 million.

The x-axis is a timeline starting October 5, 2019 and extending to May 30, 2020.

There is a single blue-shaded curve labeled with “2019/20”.

There are several other lines on the right side of the graph under Total hospitalizations at end of past seasons. The lines are labeled, from top to bottom, as 2018/19, 2017/18, 2014/15, 2016/17, 2012/13, 2013/14, 2015/16, 2010/11, and 2011/12 and represent the estimated burden for these seasons.  This allows for the comparison of the current season to past seasons.

Time to move on to your next conspiracy Ronnie...🤡

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Preliminary Cumulative Estimates of Hospitalizations in the U.S. 2019-2020 Flu Season

Preliminary burden estimates

*These estimates are preliminary and based on data from CDC’s  weekly influenza surveillance reports summarizing key influenza activity indicators.

Estimated number of influenza-associated hospitalizations

The y-axis extends from 0 to 1 million.

The x-axis is a timeline starting October 5, 2019 and extending to May 30, 2020.

There is a single blue-shaded curve labeled with “2019/20”.

There are several other lines on the right side of the graph under Total hospitalizations at end of past seasons. The lines are labeled, from top to bottom, as 2018/19, 2017/18, 2014/15, 2016/17, 2012/13, 2013/14, 2015/16, 2010/11, and 2011/12 and represent the estimated burden for these seasons.  This allows for the comparison of the current season to past seasons.

Nice bullshit.....your soup is just full of turds 👍

can't address the actual question huh......

Here's a typical CDC yearly mortality projection for a normal flu season....

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2017/p1213-flu-death-estimate.html

So how do the actual results compare clown boy?

🤡

• Haha 1

BTW Bullshitter...

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

between 291,000 and 646,000 people worldwide die from seasonal influenza-related respiratory illnesses each year, higher than a previous estimate of 250,000 to 500,000 deaths....WRONG..HOSPITALIZATIONS

see above link on CDC's own website. 🤡

"between 291,000 and 646,000 people worldwide die from seasonal influenza-related respiratory illnesses each year, higher than a previous estimate of 250,000 to 500,000"