3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

3 hours ago, Troll said:

So we won't have to leave this one up to your 🤡 imagination ?

GREAT....

If we left it up to you....

well....

giphy.gif

🤡

tell GSB it's too late!...he can keep his Domino's pie or maybe share it with his fellow red necks racists you and Ironmam??...😔

#selfexposed...😔

On 7/16/2020 at 2:18 PM, DBP66 said:

Trump Shares Chuck Woolery Tweet That CDC ‘Is Lying’ About COVID-19

Lindsey Ellefson

July 13, 2020, 7:44 AM

President Donald Trump shared a tweet from former game show host Chuck Woolery that said “everyone is lying” about the coronavirus early Monday morning — including his administration’s own Centers for Disease Control.

“The most outrageous lies are the ones about Covid 19. Everyone is lying. The CDC, Media, Democrats, our Doctors, not all but most ,that we are told to trust. I think it’s all about the election and keeping the economy from coming back, which is about the election. I’m sick of it,” wrote Woolery in the post that was then retweeted by the president.

Looks like Chuck was wrong....:$

So what's the scoop ...

Does he live in jersey where they counted his son as 5 or 6 "new" cases with each successive test ?

(just a guess there LOL)

do tell...... how do you 🤡 figure he is wrong about people lying?

giphy.gif

PS: we could always replay that clip again of the CDC admitting to such lies under congressional inquiry ...again ....if you 🤡forgot

😝

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...^^ just more proof this virus thing is BULLSHIT!!..🤡....🙄

Actually, just more proof that your boy Chuckie was correct....

in that people are lying about it....

Not that any more proof was needed...

after you open your 🤡 mouth  👍

What was that term...#selfexposed ?

🤡

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Media silent????   REALLY???? Shocker!

1.  Biased source, so I doubt that's the whole story.

2. I doubt you even read it.

3. He did have the virus, did present symptoms, and was symptomatic during the final stages of his life before the symptoms went away shortly before his eventual death.

4. That's all the info that's provided.

5. But yeah MEDIA Coooo00oOO)O)Oooo0o0o0onspiracyyyyyyYYyYYYyyyY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys man, you get TRIGGERED over EVERYTHING. What is it with you Jersey SNOWFLAKES? You NJ guys must have some crazy high blood pressure due to all this phony outrage. 😃

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DownSouth said:

1.  Biased source, so I doubt that's the whole story.

2. I doubt you even read it.

3. He did have the virus, did present symptoms, and was symptomatic during the final stages of his life before the symptoms went away shortly before his eventual death.

4. That's all the info that's provided.

5. But yeah MEDIA Coooo00oOO)O)Oooo0o0o0onspiracyyyyyyYYyYYYyyyY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys man, you get TRIGGERED over EVERYTHING. What is it with you Jersey SNOWFLAKES? You NJ guys must have some crazy high blood pressure due to all this phony outrage. 😃

The only one triggered appears to be you....and karen66 LOL (he's NY btw)

Everyone anxiously awaits your bullet points 6-10  👍

Go for it. LOL

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Troll said:

Actually, just more proof that your boy Chuckie was correct....

in that people are lying soabout it....

Not that any more proof was needed...

after you open your 🤡 mouth  👍

What was that term...#selfexposed ?

🤡

so who are the "people" who are lying Ronnie??..did Chuckie tell you why they are lying??...the "deep state" gang once again?...they recruited Fauci I guess?...and states aren't breaking records everyday..it's just B.S. the MSM is trying to sell us so that Trump will lost the election!!..is that the conspiracy Fox Mulder??...so we should be brave Americans and not wear our masks to show our support for Trump!...got ya!....🤡..seems to be the red-neck way....😔

#selfexposed...😔