3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

7 hours ago, Troll said:

That's ok....

You can still hit up impotent Downsouth on his AOL account...😝   

Junk email accounts, I use gmail for things I actually plan on reading.

Good to know personal information is safe on this site...lol what a joke. 😃

#WhereWeEmailOneWeEmailAll

6 hours ago, DownSouth said:

I've been posting with most of the people here for over 10 years,  since the Rivals board was around.

#WhereWePostOneWePostAll

Yes and you are still a fraud....

so where are your "ten years of impotent "downsouth" posts....

Let me guess you forgot your password ...so just made another ID, right?

6 hours ago, DownSouth said:

That was the entire point, smart guy.

Your sources are, in general, ridiculous -  like posting from a myspace would be.

still better than your sources apparently....

yo azz, is not a very good source.

but enjoy fraudulently posting...

#funtobefraud 👌

On 7/7/2020 at 6:58 AM, Troll said:

so where are your "ten years of impotent "downsouth" posts....

Let me guess you forgot your password ...so just made another ID, right?

#funtobefraud 👌

Sorry Fox Mulder, I've been around for a while. On Rivals, FlaVarsity, the old Texas 5A Forum, and Dallas Jackson's site (fun fact, I had the highest "liked" posts percentage on Dallas' site...still got the trophy holding the hallway door open).

Ask TexasFrog, concha, or any of the other handful of people I don't agree with on anything that post here. They'll all tell you I've been around for 10-12 years now, same name, never changed it.

Hopefully this help ya, Lurch.

p.s. Are you throwing up one of those white power symbols I keep seeing on the websites you link your nonsense from?

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

On 7/9/2020 at 3:06 AM, DownSouth said:

Sorry Fox Mulder, I've been around for a while. On Rivals, FlaVarsity, the old Texas 5A Forum, and Dallas Jackson's site (fun fact, I had the highest "liked" posts percentage on Dallas' site...still got the trophy holding the hallway door open).

Ask TexasFrog, concha, or any of the other handful of people I don't agree with on anything that post here. They'll all tell you I've been around for 10-12 years now, same name, never changed it.

p.s. Are you throwing up one of those white power symbols I keep seeing on the websites you link your nonsense from?

DSouth is an OG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Here’s what I’m worried about though.  Where are the negatives?  I fucking hate election years!

The numbers have been full of shit from the beginning but they don't care. This is all to get trump out

This will never be talked about again if trump loses 

18 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

The numbers have been full of shit from the beginning but they don't care. This is all to get trump out

This will never be talked about again if trump loses 

FL's Gov. is Ron Desantis, he's the most loyal stooge out of the 50 Governors.

FL's State Legislature is solidly Republican. 

"They" is a bunch of Trump-loyalist Republicans all throughout the state.

Quit being such a sucker for conspiracies.

The testing sites are overwhelmed by both the amount of people testing, and the amount of positives. They're backlogged 7 days. So if a site does 100 tests you won't get the amount of those positives for another week. So when that site tests 100 people 7 days later (since the tests aren't getting processed for a week) you're going to get all positives from the previous days because the only results being relayed to them that day were the positive tests from 5-7 days ago.

The less overwhelmed sites are likely able to report numbers on a slightly more current manner.

Add to that, you're more likely to seek a test if you feel like you're sick or already have symptoms present.

Go to a hospital in Dade County and film the Covid floor if you feel it's all made up. If there's no problem I'm sure you'll get right up there and expose it. Call James O' Keefe, tell him you suspect hospitals in FL just want to get Trump out and that he should go to Dade County (lots of Dems). I'm sure the hoax will be revealed quickly.

• Thanks 2

On 7/9/2020 at 3:06 AM, DownSouth said:

So  Ten whole years huh.....sounds impressive 😆

yet only registered this fake name here a couple weeks ago.  

👌

FRAUD.

PS: the mask is supposed to go on your face, not your moniker.  

giphy.gif 

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Don't be like Chuck Woolery and his Tom Foolery...

Just an fyi, but here in NJ, many people must get tested for their work/jobs.  A positive test and you have to go back everyday for re-tests and can't go back to work until you get a couple days consecutive negative results...

So what's the problem ?

Every time the same person goes back on consecutive days, it's counted as a "new case" ....

so you can take the numbers for what they are worth.

Chuck Woolery

image.png.f96609aa516fb5e0df5ecd98ac453f7d.png

image.jpeg.0f6479f5e0e06b05a78e03be3f63ef45.jpeg

Tom Foolery...

Tom Foolery | Tom and Jerry Wiki | Fandom

• Confused 1