Can Someone Please Remind IMPOTUS...

15yds4gibberish

20 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Libtards nothing but doom and gloom, everyone is going to die!

Well, gallows humor is often in bad taste.  But there is history to  'light at the end of the tunnel' pronouncements.  Gen Westmoreland rather famously said it about Vietnam -- About 2.5 months before Tet.  He spent the next 15 years denying he ever said it.

A month ago today, March 6, IMPOTUS told us:  "Anybody that wants a test [for Coronavirus] can get a test."  

It is now a month later and this is still not true. IMPOTUS is incapable of being re-assuring.

😷😷

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Well, gallows humor is often in bad taste.  But there is history to  'light at the end of the tunnel' pronouncements.  Gen Westmoreland rather famously said it about Vietnam -- About 2.5 months before Tet.  He spent the next 15 years denying he ever said it.

A month ago today, March 6, IMPOTUS told us:  "Anybody that wants a test [for Coronavirus] can get a test."  

It is now a month later and this is still not true. IMPOTUS is incapable of being re-assuring.

😷😷

A month ago the Dr's told us up to a miliion would die. Last week the Dr's told us 200k were going to die. Now they say 49k will die.

3 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

😷😷

You ever notice these little moronic trump fans here never read trump twitter?....but, they read everyone's else's twitter. The one's that can read anyways. 

Dumbest bunch of people I've ever seen..... Tragically dumb!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

A month ago the Dr's told us up to a miliion would die. Last week the Dr's told us 200k were going to die. Now they say 49k will die.

we have,hopefully, attained the drop in projections because we closed down our country sacrificing our freedom and economy. 

You make it sound like they were bad projections which they OBVIOUSLY were not. 

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You ever notice these little moronic trump fans here never read trump twitter?....but, they read everyone's else's twitter. The one's that can read anyways. 

In the words of Forest Gump's mama, "stupid is as stupid does." It is actually sad that America has so many morons in its adult population. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

we have,hopefully, attained the drop in projections because we closed down our country sacrificing our freedom and economy. 

You make it sound like they were bad projections which they OBVIOUSLY were not. 

They were fucking horrible projections meant to scare the fuck out of you. and it worked. 

But hey Ill go with you NOR. They were great projections. So we can thank President Trump for shutting down our country right? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

A month ago the Dr's told us up to a miliion would die.

I think you meant "could" because the word you used doesn't make sense.

But I love how the doctors who are doing difficult work are expected to be precisely accurate on their predictions and models but every other dipshit, like you, can just say all kinds of dumb shit and never have it matter.

• Thanks 1

thc6795 can't get stuff right in hindsight yet these doctors have to be exactly right in their modeling or they should never be listened to again.

On 3/19/2020 at 8:26 AM, thc6795 said:

I keep telling you man, he should have waited six months and let one million people die.

🤡

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

For me, anyway, there's a little more to this particular tweet.  During at least one of his nightly disinformation broadcasts last week, IMPOTUS already used the phrase 'light at the end of the tunnel.'  All the associations went through my mind then, but I decided to hold off on making the deathbed joke, because let's face it, it's a little dark and of questionable taste at a time like this.  BUT, I also figured someone on his staff would advise IMPOTUS to steer clear of using that particular phrase again as nothing good could come of it (watch the Queens Address for a good way to impart a message of hope and resolve).

This morning when the official White House communication came out in all caps and exclamation point (sounds panicky), I succumbed to a moment of weakness.  But a more serious point is, first rate leaders surround themselves with first rate people.  Second rate leaders surround themselves with third rate people.   

😷😷

4 hours ago, thc6795 said:

They were fucking horrible projections meant to scare the fuck out of you. and it worked. 

But hey Ill go with you NOR. They were great projections. So we can thank President Trump for shutting down our country right? 

He did not shut down the country. What he did was the same as having a peeing section in a pool.  (Over a dozen states not shutdown) 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

6 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

In the words of Forest Gump's mama, "stupid is as stupid does." It is actually sad that America has so many morons in its adult population. 

This is a perfect statement for yourself. You realize youre laughing at posts and quoting someone who dropped a N-bomb to another poster on this site. Talk about being stupid and a moron....

• Like 2