The Stock Market

DarterBlue

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Party city is my best position thanks to @imaGoodBoyNow

I retried VVPR thats just ugly right now so I got out

IBIO continues to be a disaster 

Ibio is an absolute shit show, if you bought when it was .50 cents this year did story but I got friends who bought at $6 thinking ibio was going to T0 $100 a share

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ibio is an absolute shit show, if you bought when it was .50 cents this year did story but I got friends who bought at $6 thinking ibio was going to T0 $100 a share

Everytime I buy ibio I remember how much of a shitshow it is

I think I've been in it now 3x and its sucked everytime 

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

If it sucks so much, why the hell do you buy it? That makes absolutely no sense. 

I have no idea. Your right makes absolutely zero sense. But for some reason it just sucks me in everytime 

As soon as I can get rid of it its going on my banned list 

Party city dropping hard today

33 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I have no idea. Your right makes absolutely zero sense. But for some reason it just sucks me in everytime 

As soon as I can get rid of it its going on my banned list 

Party city dropping hard today

That is like holding on to a bad girlfriend or boyfriend. It usually ends up very badly. You should let it go. There are several thousand other stocks out there. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

That is like holding on to a bad girlfriend or boyfriend. It usually ends up very badly. You should let it go. There are several thousand other stocks out there. 

Apparently u don't know my past relationships lmaoo 

I'm trying to get rid of ibio at 2.55 but I may just have to say screw it and let it go

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Apparently u don't know my past relationships lmaoo 

I'm trying to get rid of ibio at 2.55 but I may just have to say screw it and let it go

If you don’t have the capital Your gonna have to sit and wait for a bit till ibio has some good PR come out and immediately sell

ibio and Kodak were the biggest pump and. Dump schemes of 2020

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If you don’t have the capital Your gonna have to sit and wait for a bit till ibio has some good PR come out and immediately sell

ibio and Kodak were the biggest pump and. Dump schemes of 2020

I left ibio for the last time 

I just bought CALA

Looks great 

Stocks closed mixed on significantly higher volume on both exchanges. At the close, the tech heavy NASDAQ indices advanced nicely while the rest of the market labored. The day’s range was from a loss of 1.04% on the Russell 2000 to a gain of .96% on the NASDAQ 100. Losing stocks led advancing ones by margins of 7-3 on the NYSE and 21-13 on the NASDAQ. Secondary stocks were at the bottom of the pack. How do I see today? It largely reflected the trend we have seen for over two weeks now, with an increasingly smaller number of issues leading the charge higher. While this can go on for several months, it is not good and decreases the odds that this bull move sustains itself for the long term. Having said this the trend is still higher for the short term; however, the longer term increasingly looks murky. After the close, ZM had its second unbelievable quarter in a row, and the stock which gained over 8% today, was up about another 10% in the after market. So, this could mean more tech strength tomorrow to begin the month of September.

Today, I did quite well despite the weak market. My timely exit from LCII early in the day, did not hurt as I sold it for less than a percent lower than it closed on Friday. By day’s close it was down 4.5% and looks like it may be a broken stock at least for the next few months. At day’s close, I was up $6,077 or 1.01%. The gains were attributable to a great day in ZM which gained over 8.5%. Solid gains in ZTO and SHOP of around 2.5% each and an okay gain in NEM of about .8% cemented my gains. Of my losing positions, the largest was a 1.3% loss in MDY. I also lost just under a percent in LOW and TTD, while I avoided big losses in LCII by selling in the first fifteen minutes of trade. I tried to purchase CHWY; however, my limit order did not fill after I placed it. If I were more sanguine on the market, I would have bought it at market as it has broken out nicely from a base. However, I don’t chase stocks in suspect markets. I may try again tomorrow if it provides the opportunity.