NASCAR The N means what I thought

DevilDog

I imagine a lot of this in NASCAR circles.   Of course he's sorry.  

https://www.theroot.com/nascar-driver-kyle-larson-suspended-for-dropping-hard-r-1842846402

Larson has been indefinitely suspended by NASCAR after saying the N-word in a virtual race, according to U.S News and World Report. NASCAR has been running virtual races in the game iRacing. Larson was competing in one of those events on Sunday night when at one point he lost communication with his spotter. “Can you hear me?” Larson asked. When he got no response he followed up with “Hey N—-r.” Oof. Larson was quickly informed by his fellow racers that they could hear him, all of whom were in disbelief at what he just said.

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The other racist were like don't say anything. 😎 Too late Goobers.  NASCAR`S new slogan to show diversity toward African Americans 

HEY NIGG##S.  🤣

I had to listen twice as I missed it the first time b/c I anticipated him saying it from an argument or something,  that just rolled off his lips like nothing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

I had to listen twice as I missed it the first time b/c I anticipated him saying it from an argument or something,  that just rolled off his lips like nothing. 

He even shocked the other Racists.  🤣 They were like don't  say nothing.  As if it would fade away.  Just NASCAR boys having fun.  I'm  waiting on the forgiveness.  

• Haha 1

Brainwashed.  Racism isn't diminished by forgiving it>  That I am assured of. 

https://psmag.com/social-justice/why-do-we-expect-victims-of-racism-to-forgive

In America, we seem to have a limitless fascination with watching miserable people forgive their oppressors: We fetishize endurance, the survival of injustice. When I see this fascination trained on marginalized people who have survived violence enacted on them by someone in power, I often wonder what the point is. When the grieving survivors forgave a remorseless Dylann Roof, days after he walked into their church and murdered nine people, much was made of their forgiveness; it was written about extensively, praised and dissected. But what is there to gain when a family pauses from mourning a dead child to grant immediate forgiveness to the killer? Whom or what is that meant to satisfy, beyond placating a country increasingly obsessed with civility at all costs?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I've never heard this from another group.  The tags had barely been placed on the dead and they're pleading and forgiven.  I've not heard a holocaust survivor speak this way and it's been decades!  

Because they don't have 400 years of brainwashing.  Here is more proof.  The Cop that shot that innocent guy here in Dallas.  Amber Guyger .  The Blacks in Court couldn't help themselves comfort her and treat her like a Victim. Remember his brother asked to hug her and was allowed and wanted her to be free and the best for her.   He begged to hug her . 

Beyond the reactions of Botham’s family, many found the behavior of court officials as inappropriate. After the court ruling,

Tammy Kemp, the acting judge in the case, not only hugged the defendant, but gave Guyger her own personal bible. Moreover, a bailiff on duty was seen stroking Guyger's hair on camera. As people expressed their outrage at what they saw as the blatant favor towards Guyger,  

WTF Is wrong with them?  BRAINWASHED.  

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

He even shocked the other Racists.  🤣 They were like don't  say nothing.  As if it would fade away.  Just NASCAR boys having fun.  I'm  waiting on the forgiveness.  

I doubt any of the liberal hacks here will have an issue with it as they’re all boys with Cajun, our resident racist... 

Larson don’t look Japanese to me at all, I thought he was? I remember hoopla about him being first Japanese to win a major race or something? I don’t follow nascar?

He just lost millions of dollars and prob his racing career will be short lived over this. If he said it as a racist term or not. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Because they don't have 400 years of brainwashing.  Here is more proof.  The Cop that shot that innocent guy here in Dallas.  Amber Guyger .  The Blacks in Court couldn't help themselves comfort her and treat her like a Victim. Remember his brother asked to hug her and was allowed and wanted her to be free and the best for her.  . 

Beyond the reactions of Botham’s family, many found the behavior of court officials as inappropriate. After the court ruling,

Tammy Kemp, the acting judge in the case, not only hugged the defendant, but gave Guyger her own personal bible. Moreover, a bailiff on duty was seen stroking Guyger's hair on camera. As people expressed their outrage at what they saw as the blatant favor towards Guyger,  

WTF Is wrong with them?  BRAINWASHED.  

Yeah we watched this garbage, made my stomach turn. 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah we watched this garbage, made my stomach turn. 

The only thing they missed was ironing her clothes and bringing her lunch in court.  Insane.   What is more insane and proof of a brainwashing technique they are quickly commended for their actions and praised.   🤣 Tricknology 101.  

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I doubt any of the liberal hacks here will have an issue with it as they’re all boys with Cajun, our resident racist... 

Larson don’t look Japanese to me at all, I thought he was? I remember hoopla about him being first Japanese to win a major race or something? I don’t follow nascar?

He just lost millions of dollars and prob his racing career will be short lived over this. If he said it as a racist term or not. 

I don't know him or anything about him till today.  I am not saying he's a racist but in a video game out of nowhere you say Hey Nigg3r.  🤣WTF NASCAR.   I wish for once when they get caught they don't apologize and just say damn I got caught slipping then in the next few days when I say it again it will be on the Down low with my peeps.  Now can I get back to NASCARING 😎  He is really screwed for a while no doubt.  Yeah I spent a little time in Japan and I didn't run into many people named Kyle.   

Becky Chung That'S Racist GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The only thing they missed was ironing her clothes and bringing her lunch in court.  Insane.   What is more insane and proof of a brainwashing technique they are quickly commended for their actions and praised.   🤣 Tricknology 101.  

Well there's a consciousness that's growing that I'm seeing that gives me hope that this is slowly turning around, or at least folks talk a good game about what they woulda, shoulda do if it happened to them 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Well there's a consciousness that's growing that I'm seeing that gives me hope that this is slowly turning around, or at least folks talk a good game about what they woulda, shoulda do if it happened to them 

That consciousness started when they stopped believing that You Know who would get them if they don't forgive every damn thing... I know a historical fact of that imagery used to instill fear and obedience.  Read the Book 12 years a slave it shows it plainly   There is a quote from a book that I read that Said:  "Nigg44s are an American creation they never existed anywhere else but America"America mocks its creation not understanding that it's etymology is a reflection of it's own hatred"    

That's deep 😎 Jay Z lays it out in a metaphorical History lesson in the Story of OJ

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@NorCalRuss the one takeaway as an African American is this 🤣

Let this be a point of learning, if you're having trouble with your mic a "hard R" N-word will instantly resolve the issue.

Thatbonky works on them expensive mics! 

The problem imo is lot of young adults Of lot of races use the word now in many ways. They hear it on tv, music, athletes, etc.  I think it’s foolish but it’s rampant as I’m sure you know. That may be this case, may not be?  Then you got the folks like Cajun that use it because they hate POC...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Thatbonky works on them expensive mics! 

The problem imo is lot of young adults Of lot of races use the word now in many ways. They hear it on tv, music, athletes, etc.  I think it’s foolish but it’s rampant as I’m sure you know. That may be this case, may not be?  Then you got the folks like Cajun that use it because they hate POC...

I was at the movies a few months back and there were some teenagers behind me and they were using it like someone's name and in natural conversation.  No hard R but still hard to hear.   It's foolish and ignorant.  No argument from me on that.

• Like 1