Today's Query For HawgGoneIt

Rufus69

Hawg...can you confirm something for me?

I was told by a completely unreliable source that Colquitt County has passed a new ordinance stating that the name..."Volderush"...cannot be spoken in a public gathering of more than 10 people.  I would like to have your blessing before I post this on the GAVSV.

Awaiting your response....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hawg...can you confirm something for me?

I was told by a completely unreliable source that Colquitt County has passed a new ordinance stating that the name..."Volderush"...cannot be spoken in a public gathering of more than 10 people.  I would like to have your blessing before I post this on the GAVSV.

Awaiting your response....

Rufus>>

Seems pretty realistic to me. xD

As an aside, we lost a true Packer Fan this week, who had a lot of health problems in the last year, but, apparently didn't make it long after contracting covid-19. 

Screenshot_20200418-164310_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2a2dd4875a9435bff691e842d55a7724.jpg

God needed someone to tailgate on the southern softball fields of heaven before all the Packer football games. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

As an aside, we lost a true Packer Fan this week, who had a lot of health problems in the last year, but, apparently didn't make it long after contracting covid-19. 

Screenshot_20200418-164310_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2a2dd4875a9435bff691e842d55a7724.jpg

God needed someone to tailgate on the southern softball fields of heaven before all the Packer football games. 

RIP Roger.now you have the best seats in the house.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah...Ms. Violet and I were following Roger's progress closely.   I heard that he appeared to be getting better so hopes were high...and then it just went downhill overnight.  Like I told somebody yesterday...it means more than numbers to me now.  

Roger was one of the Good Guys......

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Sorry for your communities loss.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Prayers up for his family! 

Having lost a few people to this virus, I’m hoping we can overcome our own arrogance to get through this. The “it won’t happen to me or mine” yap is a ridiculous way of thinking. It’s becoming cancer like in that more of us have somebody close it’s affecting. The speed at which it’s happening at is staggering. Hopefully there’s truth the thought that summer heat will help.

stay safe everybody! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Sad news. No telling how many packer sporting games/events he has been to.

These type fans every school has them and are full of history and stories. A lot of memories of games are gone now.  I love hearing those stories for example telling about a playoff game played in the 70's. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Sad news. No telling how many packer sporting games/events he has been to.

These type fans every school has them and are full of history and stories. A lot of memories of games are gone now.  I love hearing those stories for example telling about a playoff game played in the 70's. 

If they didn't bury him in that hat, I'd be upset. I hope they did.

Roger bought a used dodge pickup a few years back simply because the dealer had put old gold stripes on the hood with the Packers logo on the back fenders. One of the best guys around. Sad that his funeral could only have the closest family there. He would have had the grandest send off if not for the times. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Prayers up for his family! 

Having lost a few people to this virus, I’m hoping we can overcome our own arrogance to get through this. The “it won’t happen to me or mine” yap is a ridiculous way of thinking. It’s becoming cancer like in that more of us have somebody close it’s affecting. The speed at which it’s happening at is staggering. Hopefully there’s truth the thought that summer heat will help.

stay safe everybody! 

Some people no matter what are going to do what they want even if means life and death for others.  My life and others safety vs staying home is an easy choice for my family.  Going to Wal mart to pick up something you do not half to have for example food medicine etc. is not worth taking the chance to live the rest of my life or anybodies. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

God bless the entire Packer family 💪

• Like 2