President Trump closes borders

thc6795

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I know when he was staying in check not causing waves he was black now that he saying things like this:

"I intend to help the Democrat Party get rid of its bigotry against Black people that are independent and conservative,” Jones said in the statement announcing his resignation, according to the Journal-Constitution. “I endorsed the White guy (Donald J. Trump) that let Blacks out of jail, and they endorsed the White guy (Joe Biden) that put Blacks in jail."- Vernon Jones

He really is'nt black anymore. 

No, he's just an idiot.

He's a Democrat who endorsed the Republican nominee.

And now he's whining that people attacked him, maybe even viciously?

Also, if a black person had said he endorsed Obama because "he let blacks out of jail" I doubt you or any other conservative would be praising his judgment or reasoning.

• Thanks 1

On 4/21/2020 at 10:31 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Chuck Schumer called Trump a racist for the travel ban on January 31.  So the Senate minority leader was completely against the travel ban from China at that time. 

Exactly one month later Nancy Pelosi is hanging out in Chinatown with a bunch of Chinese people so she can virtue signal about not being racist.  So the speaker of the house wasn’t concerned at all with the virus and spread at that time. 

So as of March 1 the top ranking Democrats in all of Washington DC didn’t give a shit about this virus. 

you do realized (lol) that the virus came to us from Europe principally not china.

On 4/21/2020 at 7:23 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol some of these dummies don’t realize trump was dealing with your whole impeachment witch hunt during those times, kinda hard to run a country, play detective of the cdc and go thru a impeachment trial at the same damn time

He didn't have a single thing to do with the impeachment.  It took up none of his time as he didn't participate, other than tweeting about it that is and blocking people from testifying that he says would exonerate him.  

I lol @ Witchhunt 

witchhunt.jpg.f07fd9d6e3b0729c0c3f4a40afbcaa52.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 4/21/2020 at 7:31 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Chuck Schumer called Trump a racist for the travel ban on January 31.  So the Senate minority leader was completely against the travel ban from China at that time. 

Exactly one month later Nancy Pelosi is hanging out in Chinatown with a bunch of Chinese people so she can virtue signal about not being racist.  So the speaker of the house wasn’t concerned at all with the virus and spread at that time. 

So as of March 1 the top ranking Democrats in all of Washington DC didn’t give a shit about this virus. 

Not true.  Schumer did not call Trump a racist.  In fact nobody called him that.  Trump just made that shit up like he always does.  

And Pelosi was hanging out in Chinatown with a bunch of Americans, you dolt, as she was trying to help save their dying businesses.  You are so full of shit and apparently your dishonesty or your not knowing anything about anything doesn't bother you.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Not true.  Schumer did not call Trump a racist.  In fact nobody called him that.  Trump just made that shit up like he always does.  

And Pelosi was hanging out in Chinatown with a bunch of Americans, you dolt, as she was trying to help save their dying businesses.  You are so full of shit and apparently your dishonesty or your not knowing anything about anything doesn't bother you.  

Bull is a low information guy, his entire news source is Foxnews, so whatever they spin is the truth and gospel to him.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Bull is a low information guy, his entire news source is Foxnews, so whatever they spin is the truth and gospel to him.  

They have locked themselves in a damn stupid info bubble where they can't trust anything else.  And they are almost always wrong.  I know If I was wrong all the time it would bother the hell out of me.  Opinions aside, these things can be looked into to see if what they were told was true or not and they don't seem to comfortable doing that.  Much more at ease with looking like a dumb ass I guess.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Shumer tweeted it!! He erased it eventually after being called out. 

You guys are lying. Who gives a shit why she was there? She was surrounded by people AFTER it was explained that the WHO covered up for Chinese and the person to person spread is very real. @World Citizen is a dishonest liar that will spin anything. You guys post links to far left propaganda and peddle it like it’s gospel. Typical libs. Accusing people of what your guilty of 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You guys are lying. Who gives a shit why she was there? She was surrounded by people AFTER it was explained that the WHO covered up for Chinese and the person to person spread is very real. @World Citizen is a dishonest liar that will spin anything. You guys post links to far left propaganda and peddle it like it’s gospel. Typical libs. Accusing people of what your guilty of 

What does her being in the American community called Chinatown have to do with trump placing a travel ban on China the nation?  

You guys are trying to make a relationship between the two locations (people) , and there isn’t one.  It’s pure xenophobia.  

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

What does her being in the American community called Chinatown have to do with trump placing a travel ban on China the nation?  

You guys are trying to make a relationship between the two locations (people) , and there isn’t one.  It’s pure xenophobia.  

No the issue wasn’t where she was, it was the fact that she was surrounded by tons of people AFTER it was explained that the virus is easily transmitted from person to person. 

She was virtue signaling and could have got people infected 

37 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

She was surrounded by people AFTER it was explained that the WHO covered up for Chinese and the person to person spread is very real.

You know who said that President Xi was doing an amazing job and was transparent?

Donald Trump.

I won't even dare hold my breath waiting for you to denounce Trump this forcefully.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No the issue wasn’t where she was, it was the fact that she was surrounded by tons of people AFTER it was explained that the virus is easily transmitted from person to person. 

She was virtue signaling and could have got people infected 

That’s not what trump tweeted though, he tried to connect his travel ban with China with Chinatown: 

Crazy Nancy Pelosi deleted this from her Twitter account. She wanted everyone to pack into Chinatown long after I closed the BORDER TO CHINA. Based on her statement, she is responsible for many deaths. She’s an incompetent, third-rate politician!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1250852583318736896?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-38554766603475958017.ampproject.net%2F2004172112280%2Fframe.html

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You sure about that?  

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/02/schuminations-hiding-the-truth.php

22 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

19 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Well @Nolebull813, are you going to admit you were wrong or are you sticking with your story?  

On 4/22/2020 at 3:30 PM, World Citizen said:

Help save their dying businesses really. Like what Trump is doing now?  You are an arrogant asshole who thinks his opinion is fact 

user generated

Yeah I know it is fake. Sure it is. 

53 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Help save their dying businesses really. Like what Trump is doing now? 

The billions of dollars going to small business was appropriated by overwhelming votes in both houses of Congress.

4 of the 5 votes against the most recent bill were from the President's own party.

But I'm sure Trump signing a piece of paper is a lot of "doing" for him.

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Help save their dying businesses really. Like what Trump is doing now?  You are an arrogant asshole who thinks his opinion is fact 

user generated

Yeah I know it is fake. Sure it is. 

Brother, you are just not very smart.  You don't read and you don't listen to what people are telling you.  It was a fake tweet and if you read the link below (the one I posted for @Nolebull813) you would know that.  

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/02/schuminations-hiding-the-truth.php

Here are other links to support this.  

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/social-posts-share-fake-schumer-tweet/

https://apnews.com/afs:Content:8547011663

https://projects.propublica.org/politwoops/user/SenSchumer

Now I may be arrogant and I might even be an asshole but I am giving you facts and not my opinion.  You can deal with this fact however you want.  

• Like 1