Democrats Suck. The virus-hype is BS. We are being lied to.

Blueliner

2 minutes ago, concha said:

You actually did not.

Actually, I did.

But we all know that you never, ever admit it.

3 hours ago, The Guru said:

@Blueliner is a liar like you are. This has been documented time and time again. Do you really need me to keep doing it?

He has said in the past that he lives in Sacramento County.

They have had 56 deaths from COVID-19.

https://www.saccounty.net/COVID-19/Pages/default.aspx

So he only missed the actual number of deaths by 93%

Or in other words, a crack shot in the world of concha, thc6795, etc.

Do you want me to vet the rest of his bullshit, concha?

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, The Guru said:

Actually, I did.

But we all know that you never, ever admit it.

Since you never even mention domestic abuse or violence, or drug or opioid abuse, forgive me while I laugh my ass at you lying yet again.

Andy, I've told you this before, people can actually read.

Ol' Lyin' Andy lyin' his ass off.

Again.

🤣

4 minutes ago, concha said:

You have predictably dodged touching on the issues of domestic abuse and drug problems being exacerbated by the quarantines..

You haven't touched them.

Because they don't fit the leftist narrative.

Now if you can point to a place where I can get the phone call statistics for Sacramento County then I'll gladly engage on the rest of this topic but until that time I'll stick to the proven position that @Blueliner is a liar.

But it's funny watching you defend known dumbasses like thc6795 and blueliner.

I won't even attempt to grasp what phone calls in Sacramento County have to do with a "leftist" narrative.

I'll just assume, again, that you're a ideologue and liar who ignores suggestions of violence but focuses intently on domestic violence in unprecedented times.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, concha said:

Since you never even mention domestic abuse or violence, or drug or opioid abuse, forgive me while I laugh my ass at you lying yet again.

If I've never mentioned domestic violence or opioid abuse then you'll just have to call me consistent since I didn't try to bring them up now to deflect from a public health crisis.

Guilty as charged.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

If I've never mentioned domestic violence or opioid abuse then you'll just have to call me consistent since I didn't try to bring them up now to deflect from a public health crisis.

Guilty as charged.

So now, in Andyworld, domestic violence and drug abuse are unrelated to public health?

When all over the country there are reports that the government reactions to the public health crisis are linked to increases in people overdosing and getting beaten up in their homes.

🤡

I guess I shouldn't be surprised given your complete face plant in not understanding basic things like reductions in numbers versus reductions in growth rates.

🤣

8 minutes ago, concha said:

So now, in Andyworld, domestic violence and drug abuse are unrelated to public health?

No, they're just not as important when a public health crisis involving an infectious virus is ongoing.

You have to engage in this kind of "whataboutism" because you've been a complete clown during said crisis.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, concha said:

When all over the country there are reports that the government reactions to the public health crisis are linked to increases in people overdosing and getting beaten up in their homes.

Again, maybe you have a point somewhere in here although I doubt it.

Nobody has suggested that those two issues are not important. Only that indirect and unintended consequences as such don't take precedence over a virus outbreak.

You, however, have suggested that this virus that has killed almost 100,000 people in 3 months is overblown.

I have nothing to answer for unlike you. The reason why you're deflecting like this is that you've been only slightly less of a dumbass on this virus than @Blueliner.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

My question is....STILL...are all of the Einsteins out there ok with the 220% increase in cardiac arrest responses (of which 99% will ultimately die) for the sake of 29 deaths (allegedly) from the dreaded Chinese Wuhan virus of which the media and left are claiming Armageddon? 1,750 to 29 (maybe 40 or so by the end of the year...allegedly). RU okay with the increase addiction and violence? I can give more data if you want. Talk to me. Does this make sense? Should we continue to shut down one of the most important local economies in the state and US that's negatively affecting millions for the 29-50 80 year old (respectfully) "patients" with a host of co-morbid factors...that can be targeted to protect? Maybe I can go on food stamps. I actually got an email blast yesterday encouraging me to apply for food stamps. Clearly they didn't do a financial check on me...but fuck it...give 'em to me.🙄🤣  Gee. I wonder what the "new normal" will entail? 🤔

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

My question is....STILL...are all of the Einsteins out there ok with the 220% increase in cardiac arrest responses (of which 99% will ultimately die) for the sake of 29 deaths (allegedly) from the dreaded Chinese Wuhan virus of which the media and left are claiming Armageddon? 1,750 to 29 (maybe 40 or so by the end of the year...allegedly). RU okay with the increase addiction and violence? I can give more data if you want. Talk to me. Does this make sense? Should we continue to shut down one of the most important local economies in the state and US that's negatively affecting millions for the 29-50 80 year old (respectfully) "patients" with a host of co-morbid factors...that can be targeted to protect? Maybe I can go on food stamps. I actually got an email blast yesterday encouraging me to apply for food stamps. Clearly they didn't do a financial check on me...but fuck it...give 'em to me.🙄🤣  Gee. I wonder what the "new normal" will entail? 🤔

Are you ok?

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Are you ok?

LOL! I'm fine, you stupid fuck. It's funny how you, being a stupid fuck and all, won't address the DIRECT DATA that is coming out of one of the largest and (formerly) most-prosperous counties in California and US. Don't worry, you may be a stupid fuck, but you're not alone. But you are one of the taller midgets.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, The Guru said:

No, they're just not as important when a public health crisis involving an infectious virus is ongoing.

You have to engage in this kind of "whataboutism" because you've been a complete clown during said crisis.

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2020/05/08/75000-americans-at-risk-of-dying-from-overdose-or-suicide-due-to-coronavirus-despair-group-warns/

75,000 Americans At Risk Of Dying From Overdose Or Suicide Due To Coronavirus Despair, Group Warns

Hardly worth a mention in Andy's view. Why?  His liberal overlords say so.

9 hours ago, The Guru said:

Nobody has suggested that those two issues are not important. Only that indirect and unintended consequences as such don't take precedence over a virus outbreak.

You, however, have suggested that this virus that has killed almost 100,000 people in 3 months is overblown.

I have nothing to answer for unlike you. The reason why you're deflecting like this is that you've been only slightly less of a dumbass on this virus than @Blueliner.

1) So important you have desperately avoided them.

2) Overblown? The ongoing reactions to it in certain places and for certain people, yes. Demonstrably so.

3) What do I have to answer for, Andy? You not knowing the difference between a decline and a slower growth rate?

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

LOL! I'm fine, you stupid fuck. It's funny how you, being a stupid fuck and all, won't address the DIRECT DATA that is coming out of one of the largest and (formerly) most-prosperous counties in California and US. Don't worry, you may be a stupid fuck, but you're not alone. But you are one of the taller midgets.

What's to address?

You think Covid-19 is a democratic scam and Democrats suck. I get it already.

Meanwhile your president is popping hydroxychloroquine tablets. 

• Haha 1

That's the problem with you trump morons. You want answers, you want answers to your silly questions!

Yet you won't comment on trump popping hydroxychloroquine tablets. 

Why should people spend any time at all addressing a group of morons who spin the reality we are currently in?

Pulling weeds is more productive. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Blueliner said:

It's funny how you, being a stupid fuck and all, won't address the DIRECT DATA that is coming out of one of the largest and (formerly) most-prosperous counties in California and US.

👇

On 5/18/2020 at 5:50 PM, Blueliner said:

...and here's the kicker. We have 29 deaths (allegedly) from the Wuhan Virus in a county of over 1.5 million. 

23 hours ago, The Guru said:

@Blueliner is a liar like you are. This has been documented time and time again. Do you really need me to keep doing it?

He has said in the past that he lives in Sacramento County.

They have had 56 deaths from COVID-19.

https://www.saccounty.net/COVID-19/Pages/default.aspx

So he only missed the actual number of deaths by 93%

Or in other words, a crack shot in the world of concha, thc6795, etc.

🤡

image.jpeg.f957dc3ee9efa5111ad1a39fdd6b510a.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 5/18/2020 at 5:50 PM, Blueliner said:

*911-EMS responses are DOWN 60% from Feb 1- May 15th. SIXTY PERCENT.  We run roughly 140K EMS runs annually. I'm blow away considering what I was used to dealing with in the field and office.

According to the Sacramento County Department of Health Services, they had 276,278 total EMS responses in 2018. They listed 181,826 responses from 911 calls alone.

https://dhs.saccounty.net/PRI/EMS/Documents/SCEMSA EMS Plans/Sacramento County_EMS Annual Report 2019 Ver2 October 8 2019.pdf

So you were only off by about 97% based on the last available report (and 30% on just 911 calls).

Is there anybody here who believes a single word or statistic that this guy posts?

concha is seething that nobody will address the obvious bullshit being posted by this clown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

concha is seething that nobody will address the obvious bullshit being posted by this clown.

You are hilarious.

I'm "seething"?  🤣

You mean "I, Andy, am going to type total imaginary bullshit to make myself feel good". 🤡

• Haha 3