Democrats Suck. The virus-hype is BS. We are being lied to.

Blueliner

So I checked in with the EMS Chief that replaced me back in March...ya know, just to see how he was transitioning into his promotion, and if I could be of assistance in any way considering the shit storm that I left him with...and since I don't have much else to do locked in my house. He's good to go, as it turns out, because he's a pretty squared away mofo. 

We got to talking about the dreaded Chinese Wuhan Virus (shock) and how it's been affecting the county over the past 60 days. I'm not gonna lie, for my own personal gratification, I asked him how the phase I plan that I put together had worked out so far. He informed me that it was overkill (shock), but everything was ok and status quo on that front. Gee...what a shock (again). Back if Feb. I knew that the resources that I was ordering, the ridiculous response matrix that I/we were developing, and the expenditures spent to set this whole plan in motion, to the end, were going to hamstring the district (taxpayers) for years to come financially and organizationally. In my own defense, mind you, the response was at the time consistent with what the hysterical (liberal) politicians expected us to do with this overblown, media-driven shit show. I was simply following orders.

So to make a long story short. Here's some stats for you guys:

*911-EMS responses are DOWN 60% from Feb 1- May 15th. SIXTY PERCENT.  We run roughly 140K EMS runs annually. I'm blow away considering what I was used to dealing with in the field and office.

*Cardiac arrest responses are UP 220% in that same time frame. We run approx. 500 cardiac arrests annually. This is especially concerning. Families are waiting 'til their loved one is dead (from other illnesses or disease) before they call. So if my math is right, we'll roughly 1,750 cardiac arrests in 2020 with these continued lockdowns. W-T-F?

*Domestic Violence/Violence responses are UP 76%. Nuff said.

*Drug ODs/Alcohol related call are UP 57%. Nuff said.

Citizens are CLEARLY not calling 911 due to the media-generated fear of this fucking virus. 

...and here's the kicker. We have 29 deaths (allegedly) from the Wuhan Virus in a county of over 1.5 million. 14 hospital personnel infected whom all recovered. ZERO first responders infected. ZERO. Hospital beds and ICUs are empty according to the new Chief. 

I'd like to hear some thoughts about these numbers. Perhaps there are some fucking Einsteins out there that explain this away and give me some piece of mind.

Warm Regards,

BL

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

So I checked in with the EMS Chief that replaced me back in March...ya know, just to see how he was transitioning into his promotion, and if I could be of assistance in any way considering the shit storm that I left him with...and since I don't have much else to do locked in my house. He's good to go, as it turns out, because he's a pretty squared away mofo. 

We got to talking about the dreaded Chinese Wuhan Virus (shock) and how it's been affecting the county over the past 60 days. I'm not gonna lie, for my own personal gratification, I asked him how the phase I plan that I put together had worked out so far. He informed me that it was overkill (shock), but everything was ok and status quo on that front. Gee...what a shock (again). Back if Feb. I knew that the resources that I was ordering, the ridiculous response matrix that I/we were developing, and the expenditures spent to set this whole plan in motion, to the end, were going to hamstring the district (taxpayers) for years to come financially and organizationally. In my own defense, mind you, the response was at the time consistent with what the hysterical (liberal) politicians expected us to do with this overblown, media-driven shit show. I was simply following orders.

*911-EMS responses are DOWN 60% from Feb 1- May 15th. SIXTY PERCENT.  We run roughly 140K EMS runs annually. I'm blow away considering what I was used to dealing with in the field and office.

*Cardiac arrest responses are UP 220% in that same time frame. We run approx. 500 cardiac arrests annually. This is especially concerning. Families are waiting 'til their loved one is dead (from other illnesses or disease) before they call. So if my math is right, we'll roughly 1,750 cardiac arrests in 2020 with these continued lockdowns. W-T-F?

Citizens are CLEARLY not calling 911 due to the media-generated fear of this fucking virus. 

...and here's the kicker. We have 29 deaths (allegedly) from the Wuhan Virus in a county of over 1.5 million. 14 hospital personnel infected whom all recovered. ZERO first responders infected. ZERO. Hospital beds and ICUs are empty according to the new Chief. 

I'd like to hear some thoughts about these numbers. Perhaps there are some fucking Einsteins out there that explain this away and give me some piece of mind.

Warm Regards,

BL

Dang bro, over the last few months your anger has gone off the charts.  Relax brother.  Life is too short.,  

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Warm Regards,

BL

Fuck them all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Dang bro, over the last few months your anger has gone off the charts.  Relax brother.  Life is too short.,  

Claims to be newly retired and has all these great retirement plans, etc.... Yeah!

I'm going to retire in 5 or 6 years,  been thinking about it. I'm pretty young and sharp as a tack though. 

When I do...... FUCK trump, the trump crime family,  Obama,  Hillary, charlie kirk, billy mitchell, fox, CNN.......and that whole fucked up world. 

Believe that!

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Claims to be newly retired and has all these great retirement plans, etc.... Yeah!

I'm going to retire in 5 or 6 years,  been thinking about it. I'm pretty young and sharp as a tack though. 

When I do...... FUCK trump, the trump crime family,  Obama,  Hillary, charlie kirk, billy mitchell, fox, CNN.......and that whole fucked up world. 

Believe that!

God. You’re a stupid fuck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

meanwhile in other news...

Sen. Kennedy: Republicans Tried To See Coronavirus Relief Pelosi’s Way, ‘But We Can’t Get Our Heads That Far Up Our Rear Ends’

John Kennedy appears on "Sunday Morning Futures." Screenshot/Fox News

Republican Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy called the House Democrats’ latest attempt at coronavirus relief “dead as fried chicken.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/17/john-kennedy-coronavirus-relief-pelosi-dead-fried-chicken/

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

It is until I can leave my house, you stupid fuck. 

You have entirely too much hate to ever leave your little shack.... stop pretending and accept reality.

We are all patiently waiting on your next rant which I'm sure will include "Democrats suck".

...california bluedot will be the next drummer61. Wait for it.

He will claim to travel the world only to write paragraphs and paragraphs about how every place he visits sucks and how Democrats are destroying these travel attractions..

Seen that, read that. 

#yawn

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

This whole thread is conclusive proof that there are more mad men walking the streets than in institutions.

It's the Trump base.

What's funny is when all of the supposed "intellectuals" of Trumpism ignore the obvious mental illness and/or grievance peddling of their fellow travelers and instead focus their energy on $25 million dollars being spent on the Kennedy Center, for instance.

You know. The real important stuff.

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The more poison democrats cram in the stimulus bills, the more it looks like bio-terror between the dems and their best friend China.

"The stimulus has too much stimulus in it!"

Nolebull outraged that stimulus bill has a lot of money in it to stimulate stuff.

But this is the guy who casually mentions shooting everybody within 1,000 feet of the border.

On 10/22/2018 at 11:18 PM, Nolebull813 said:

This is war. They should treat it like war. Shoot anyone within 1,000 feet of the border. This invasion is not being taken serious enough. This will be known as the North American war, and hopefully our military uses the maximum force to get rid of this deadly and terrorist threat by any means necessary 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

It's interesting how certain folks completely dodge important and valid points.

The virus clearly tends to affect very specific demographics. Why not quarantine them and leave the rest of us to keep a country going?

Our economy is dying.

Drug problems are on the increase.

Domestic violence ditto...

But we need things as shitty as possible for November. Right?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, concha said:

It's interesting how certain folks completely dodge important and valid points.

One person immediately reacted to Nolebull's disgraceful post asking for everybody within 1,000 feet of the border to shot.

@noonereal said it was dark times in America.

You wanna know who responded to that post and what the nature of the response was?

On 10/23/2018 at 7:23 AM, concha said:

Your jackass post is proof positive.

But Nancy, Maxine and Georgie Soros approve.

concha feigning concern for "important points" is funny and hypocritical as usual.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, The Guru said:

One person immediately reacted to Nolebull's disgraceful post asking for everybody within 1,000 feet of the border to shot.

@noonereal said it was dark times in America.

You wanna know who responded to that post and what the nature of the response was?

concha feigning concern for "important points" is funny and hypocritical as usual.

Nooner said alot more than that. Why not post the whole thing.

And instead of sticking with this thread, look who has to duck, dodge, bob and weave by going back well into last year?

Gee, everybody.

It's Andy the Articulate and Accurate, still recovering from his recent shellacking.

Your avoidance of the points actually brought up in the OP and in my post are noted.

🤡

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Nooner said alot more than that. Why not post the whole thing.

Again with this lame excuse. Click on the top right corner of the quote and read it.

Two people in this thread have suggested that migrants should be shot or mowed down at the border. How many times have you commented on that?

Zero times.

But here you are pretending to care about domestic violence and "important" points being ignored.

I mean this is just fantastic fakery on your part.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, concha said:

And instead of sticking with this thread, look who has to duck, dodge, bob and weave by going back well into last year?

This thread is stupid like the person who started it.

I think hypocrisy and calling out frauds like you is pertinent to the overall discussion.

You have no defense for it as usual. You're a total fraud on this stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, concha said:

Your avoidance of the points actually brought up in the OP and in my post are noted.

@Blueliner is a liar like you are. This has been documented time and time again. Do you really need me to keep doing it?

15 hours ago, Blueliner said:

...and here's the kicker. We have 29 deaths (allegedly) from the Wuhan Virus in a county of over 1.5 million.

He has said in the past that he lives in Sacramento County.

They have had 56 deaths from COVID-19.

https://www.saccounty.net/COVID-19/Pages/default.aspx

So he only missed the actual number of deaths by 93%

Or in other words, a crack shot in the world of concha, thc6795, etc.

Do you want me to vet the rest of his bullshit, concha?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1