Democrats Suck. The virus-hype is BS. We are being lied to.

Blueliner

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Still nothing on here from the lefties about Biden sexual harassment cases and how the Hollywood elitists went crazy over Kavanaugh but totally silent over Biden or Cuomo's ill-fated decision to send people with the virus into retirement home and nursing homes. Always crickets. Not shocked

I literally want the left to lose so badly in Nov that their party just implodes and goes away forever....or at least until I'm dead. Sorry kids. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Still nothing on here from the lefties about Biden sexual harassment cases and how the Hollywood elitists went crazy over Kavanaugh but totally silent over Biden or Cuomo's ill-fated decision to send people with the virus into retirement home and nursing homes. Always crickets. Not shocked

Look to your Fuhrer's indiscretions before you start chunking cinderblocks.

Aight?

bgw

21 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You can sleep well Blue, the Dems are doing a bang up job imploding.

Sad, isn't it? Idiot POTUS wins by default.

bgw

I don't necessarily agree with Trump winning simply by default. Trump continues to do a good job despite the 24/7/365 attacks on him by the left and media. And that is recognized by at least half of the country...likely much more. Liberals/establishment literally had to destroy our nation setting us back years (if not decades...maybe forever...who knows) in attempt to stop him and regain the power that they never expected to lose. That said, the mere fact a man with dementia won the dem ticket and subsequently be voted in to become the POTUS does accentuate THE problem that we have before us as a nation. But on the lines of that logic, I think that we could agree then that there have been plenty Prezs that have won by "default" in the past.

51 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I don't necessarily agree with Trump winning simply by default. Trump continues to do a good job despite the 24/7/365 attacks on him by the left and media. And that is recognized by at least half of the country...likely much more. Liberals/establishment literally had to destroy our nation setting us back years (if not decades...maybe forever...who knows) in attempt to stop him and regain the power that they never expected to lose. That said, the mere fact a man with dementia won the dem ticket and subsequently be voted in to become the POTUS does accentuate THE problem that we have before us as a nation. But on the lines of that logic, I think that we could agree then that there have been plenty Prezs that have won by "default" in the past.

Uh huh. But you’re happy with the division and decision making along party lines no matter what?

IDK... certainly not a good team on any level. 

bgw

24 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Uh huh. But you’re happy with the division and decision making along party lines no matter what?

bgw

The division is due to the fact that the super corrupt left got their teeth kicked in and everything they have tried has been a HUGE failure..and they prove they will stop at nothing to Get their corrupt power back...its as plain as day..to quote Dave Grohl..."open your eyes...see into the light!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

I agree. For long term health of our nation, at some point we must find at least SOME common ground that a significant majority can get behind. That's the challenge that we have going forward of which I spoke. The fact that the dems would rather have a man with dementia in the WH rather than Trump (love him or hate him) just shows how divided we are. And I get it that the same thing is being said about Trump from the other side. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The division is due to the fact that the super corrupt left got their teeth kicked in and everything they have tried has been a HUGE failure..and they prove they will stop at nothing to Get their corrupt power back...its as plain as day..to quote Dave Grohl..."open your eyes...see into the light!"

Uh huh.... right, always the other side. 

Gotcha. 

Compelling shit. 

bgw

13 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I literally want the left to lose so badly in Nov that their party just implodes and goes away forever....or at least until I'm dead. Sorry kids. 

I said basically the same thing to the wife today. I want them to lose so badly, that they splinter into two smaller parties...the so-called progressives, and whatever is left after they bolt.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Then what? One party is the stronger and the weaker no threat... no competition, low benchmark.... how does that make the political system vibrant and better?

Certainly looking at it wrong... how about getting to work on real issues instead of the mudslinging bullshit?

Hmmn? Can’t do do that can we? That would actually be called being a “public servant”.

bgw

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Then what? One party is the stronger and the weaker no threat... no competition, low benchmark.... how does that make the political system vibrant and better?

Certainly looking at it wrong... how about getting to work on real issues instead of the mudslinging bullshit?

Hmmn? Can’t do do that can we? That would actually be called being a “public servant”.

bgw

Good post....👍

but that's kind of like telling a football player,

that it's bad to beat up the other team too much....🤔

'hurting competition' and all.........🤷‍♂️ 

• Haha 1