Some Sunday truth bombs

Nolebull813

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Didn’t know about it because the media suppresses stories like this. 

The story about the illegal who killed 12 old people in Dallas a few years ago was basically buried while any similar story with a white person had wall to wall coverage. Think of this story like Dylan Roof but deadlier 

It was national news last year!  It didn’t make the news in 2016 because there was no case!   No one was arrested and it only became public once the body cams were released.  🤦‍♂️ 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

This riot was small fry compared to all the riots during the Obama years. 

Hell Obama is probably watching like “that’s cute” 

You can tap dance all you want.  This is trumps administration, he’s up at plate.  This is his economy, pandemic, and riots. these are all under his presidency.   

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

It’s so easy to pick apart folks like Bull and others because they never research beyond what the talking head,  whose work they post, tells them to.     

No, you don’t like the facts, and try and lie to distort the truth. Lol. White wing extremists. That’s a knee slapper. 

You see 50 black people running out of a Target and Nike and the first thing you think is white wing extremists. 

Thats next level brain washing. 

Truth is this was black thugs looting and rioting because they are criminals, and left wing white domestic terrorists who use the antifa guise to push their criminal behavior. 

Trump supporters were safely tucked away from the nonsense 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You are such a damn asshole, I am at a loss for words. Like I said, move to Bama or Mississippi, or go to Idaho, if you feel more comfortable there. Tampa should not be burdened by you!

I moved out of Tampa a few years ago to get away from all the violence. I am pretty safe up in Pasco and there are no boards on windows and everyone is out enjoying their shopping and whatever else they are doing. 

Kinda peaceful out here. Tell your blue counties to keep that trash in the blue counties. Don’t come up here with that shit. 

What’s funny is I was in Tennessee and North Carolina the last 4 days and you wouldn’t have noticed all the violence and chaos as long as you didn’t log into your phone. 

I was too busy in Gatlinburg watching baby bears cross my Skyride up the mountain. Too busy white water rafting the Nantahala River where the temperature was a beautiful 65 degrees. Watching elk cross in the smoky mountain national park. Eating good North Carolina BBQ. 

I logged onto my phone at the hotel late at night and seen what was happening, and told my wife we gotta get the fuck far away from that! 

I felt at home up there. Can’t wait 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No, you don’t like the facts, and try and lie to distort the truth. Lol. White wing extremists. That’s a knee slapper. 

You see 50 black people running out of a Target and Nike and the first thing you think is white wing extremists. 

Thats next level brain washing. 

Truth is this was black thugs looting and rioting because they are criminals, and left wing white domestic terrorists who use the antifa guise to push their criminal behavior. 

Trump supporters were safely tucked away from the nonsense 

You need to expand your news sources, you’re too old to be this naive.   

there are all types out there rioting, protesting and looting.  That’s a fact.  It’s in the news feeds, photos, etc 

• Thanks 1

George Floyd’s death was tragic and not right. Was it a racist act? 3 or the 4 cops didn’t look white so I doubt it. Excessive force cause death it appears. The bs rioting around the country isn’t helping and they’ve already killed a few around the country in the aftermath...

They need to start shootings all these looters with rubber bullets, gas etc  and violent “protesters” that are beating store owners or cops should be shot on site... Fuck every single one of them. Don’t give these cities that are letting this shit go on any govt Aid to rebuild. Let them locals live in the shit holes They’re creating,  burning down and looting...

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

George Floyd’s death was tragic and not right. Was it a racist act? 3 or the 4 cops didn’t look white so I doubt it. Excessive force cause death it appears. The bs rioting around the country isn’t helping and they’ve already killed a few around the country in the aftermath...

They need to start shootings all these looters with rubber bullets, gas etc  and violent “protesters” that are beating store owners or cops should be shot on site... Fuck every single one of them. Don’t give these cities that are letting this shit go on any govt Aid to rebuild. Let them locals live in the shit holes They’re creating,  burning down and looting...

Absolutely! Start with rubber bullets..You see how a TV or nike shoes aren't worth it....you attack a cop or innocent store owner then its game time...see how quickly this ends

• Like 1

On 5/31/2020 at 1:31 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

Yeah when he closed the borders to people from China the left and msm attacked him as a racist and germaphobe....keep getting spoon fed.

No matter how many times you say this it will never be true.  Nobody called him a racist for closing travel to/from China and the only one besides clowns here that said that is Trump himself.   And it wasn't completely closing travel because there were some who were allowed to come in after Trump did that.  

Amazing how you eat up any and all bullshit and lies that come your way.  Do you have any integrity at all?  I know the idiot GSB doesn't and you seem to like and agree with every lie he tells when it is easy enough to research it yourself to discover the facts.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

No matter how many times you say this it will never be true.  Nobody called him a racist for closing travel to/from China and the only one besides clowns here that said that is Trump himself.   And it wasn't completely closing travel because there were some who were allowed to come in after Trump did that.  

Amazing how you eat up any and all bullshit and lies that come your way.  Do you have any integrity at all?  I know the idiot GSB doesn't and you seem to like and agree with every lie he tells when it is easy enough to research it yourself to discover the facts.

No reason to argue with you...you're never wrong.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

GSB is a good dude..watched many Bosco games with him. Just because what he posts doesn't fit your narrative and call them lies and you call him an idiot? Why am I not surprised

• Haha 1