Some Sunday truth bombs

Nolebull813

On 5/31/2020 at 2:58 PM, DarterBlue said:

You are such a damn asshole, I am at a loss for words. Like I said, move to Bama or Mississippi, or go to Idaho, if you feel more comfortable there. Tampa should not be burdened by you!

What in that post is not true?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Sending my warmest regards to @thc6795 who was recently suspended from this site for sharing his passionate thoughts and beliefs that were contrary to the unscrupulous Thought Police here. Smh #1A

@Drummer61

Wow. He had an excellent community reputation and was never officially reprimanded.

Sounds like his first amendment rights in this public forum were not tolerated by the thought police. 

His political beliefs fall in line with the systemic oppression of conservative voices in said public forum. The individuals expelled from this website all have one thing in common. Conservative voices silenced for the audacity to share different beliefs than the moderators. 

Sad times 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Sending my warmest regards to @thc6795 who was recently suspended from this site for sharing his passionate thoughts and beliefs that were contrary to the unscrupulous Thought Police here. Smh #1A

@Drummer61

What did THC do to get banned?  I mean our moderator here converses  with a member daily that dropped a N bomb to another member so hard to imagine what THC could’ve done so bad to be banned. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

What did THC do to get banned?  I mean our moderator here converses  with a member daily that dropped a N bomb to another member so hard to imagine what THC could’ve done so bad to be banned. 

His political beliefs were too passionate and his ban was a warning to others who share similar viewpoints to shut up and get in line. 

You have to tap dance for these folks. Hopefully he comes back and just doesn’t dare to publicly express his beliefs. 

@ORabid0ne

@Lamarfan

@Drummer61

@thc6795

SAY THEIR NAME!!!!!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I think Caj said that on the other site and not this one.  Also curious as to why nobody goes after troll like you all do Caj because he said the same shit but it was on this site.

Just seems a little inconsistent is all.  

Hope the young one is doing good and healthy and smiling.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I think Caj said that on the other site and not this one.  Also curious as to why nobody goes after troll like you all do Caj because he said the same shit but it was on this site.

I know nothing about troll dropping NBombs. If he did, he should be gone also. I don’t give a shit what color you are, if you’re a racist you’re a piece of shit. 

So just to be clear, since Cajun drooped NNomb on another site, it’s ok he’s here? It’s hilarious that just about all the left leaning posters And several minorities here communicate with him in a positive way here because he called someone a NBomb on another site and not this one....

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

[...]

His political beliefs fall in line with the systemic oppression of conservative voices in said public forum. The individuals expelled from this website all have one thing in common. Conservative voices silenced for the audacity to share different beliefs than the moderators. 

[...]

I don't know what happened. But two things:

First, if what you appeal to as the reason for the ban is true, then why haven't you two and @NorCalRuss and @concha etc. been banned?

Second, why have so many liberals been banned, like Guru and the Folsom guy and the Georgia guy who was banned with Drummer?

9 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I don't know what happened. But two things:

First, if what you appeal to as the reason for the ban, then why haven't you two and @NorCalRuss and @concha etc. been banned?

Second, why have so many liberals been banned, like Guru and the Folsom guy and the Georgia guy who was banned with Drummer?

Well, I happen to be pretty much worshipped by nearly all on this site. But I'm the exception to the rule in that regard.

👍

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@Drummer61

and you forgot HSFB??...looks like all your fellow clowns are biting the dust??...maybe Ironmam will be next??...you need to recruit some more crazy Trump clowns...🤡...🤡..🤡

13 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Wow. He had an excellent community reputation and was never officially reprimanded.

Sounds like his first amendment rights in this public forum were not tolerated by the thought police. 

Sad times 

..LOL..you mean "it's about time"...😉.

13 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Show me a link or some proof that what you say is true.

He can't...he just plays "parrot" here and repeats all the B.S. he hears on Hannity....when stump him you get these goofy replies..."No reason to argue with you...you're never wrong.".....he's a waste of your time.

16 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@Drummer61

Ah, I remember when you and thc had it planned for him to make a trip all the way from Texas up to NYC for you to point out 66 to him at a DBP game. That was big of you, weasel.

"Pssst. You don't like the guy? I know who he is, and would love to identify him for you so you can attempt to do with him as you'd like."

Undoubtedly you would be nowhere near the action -- just once again sitting back out of harms way as you initiate confrontation among others. Yes, you are a weasel of the highest order.

Image result for honorary member of weasels

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Go after Troll? One of the intellectuals who is Center, Right, and Left at times. Do you believe the 1st Admendment is for those who only view your views? Silence one side and you achieve communism. 

• Thanks 1