76 years ago today the US had 6700 casualties 

HooverOutlaw

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

A lot of families were hurt because of the d day invasion. These men should honored. 

Great remembrance indeed, Hoover! Thanks for sharing. I'm guessing all of these BLM shitbags, looters, killers, illegals, and SELF-HATING, WHITE LIBERAL PUKES (lol!)…. aren't too concerned about this date. In addition to that, 74 years ago today was the day when (what was left of) the US Pacific Fleet defeated the heart of the Japanese Imperial Navy in the 3 day Battle of Midway (June 4-June 6 1942) with about 1/3 of the firepower that the Japanese brought to the fight. An unlikely victory that turned the tide of the Pacific War in America's favor. I'm sure you've all seen the movie so I'll spare ya. I can't imagine what all of these men (and women) were up against during these battles...in the name of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I am literally sick  these days. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

A lot of families were hurt because of the d day invasion. These men should honored. 

Yes they should ....

I’ve always been fascinated with D day... and of course as a black man, the black soldiers that fought in that battle but are often overlooked

Heroic Brave Young Men.....

too bad some thought  to sully your good gesture with emotional political  drivel 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Yes they should ....

I’ve always been fascinated with D day... and of course as a black man, the black soldiers that fought in that battle but are often overlooked

too bad some thought  to sully your good gesture with emotional political  drivel 

Exactly, some are immature as hell 

• Like 1

My great uncle fought in the battle of the bulge. The worst part of the battle was on Christmas Eve , Christmas day finally December 26th 1944 General Patton's 3rd army broke the German front and saved the 101st airborne at Bastogne.  Patton did the greatest job in turning an army 90 degrees in 48 hours 200,000 plus men 200 plus tanks, 500 plus jeeps, halftracks and  equipment . Not only turned it 90 degrees started fighting 72 hours later.  Patton was fearless in the Battle of the Bulge he stayed at the front lines the entire time except rare sleep. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Yes they should ....

It's not too bad at all. Some call it how it is, clownfuck. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Fool shut yo stupid ass the fuck up...lol

No one gives a fuck that your feelings are hurt... or that you're 'literally sick' like some teenage blond 

Get off of those liberal balls ... we're not in to you.... chump

Listen here, you little bitch. Apparently YOU GAF and are into me asshole. You responded to me clownfuck. Yeah. And I am literally sick from what you and your fucked up ilk have done to our country. You  Go fuck yourself, you fucking puke stain. You've got NOTHING for this country. NOTHING.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Like Drew Brees... both of my Grandfathers fought in world War 2 as well

Thing is, neither ever spoke on the war or their experiences at all, which appears to be common with black veterans.

It would be nice to be able to share some of their experiences with my children 😔

Thank God for men like them. The greatest generation. As a veteran, and just as a American, it makes me truly sick that those men fought for their country proudly only to return home to be treated like 2nd class citizens for many more years. That's why I could never blame them for not having the same feelings for the flag as I do. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Listen here, you little bitch. Apparently YOU GAF and are into me asshole. You responded to me clownfuck. Yeah. And I am literally sick from what you and your fucked up ilk have done to our country. You  Go fuck yourself, you fucking puke stain. You've got NOTHING for this country. NOTHING.

No... dummy... I did not respond to you .I made mention of stupid shit and you got hit in a pack of dogs. .. because your faggot ass knew the stupid shit referred to you dumb Bitch .. didnt you sissy? 

No wonder you feel the way you do: you're stupid af

This country is not yours so shut the fuck up. 

Again get off my dick bitch.  . Im not into you.... 

NO HOMO 

17 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Great remembrance indeed, Hoover! Thanks for sharing. I'm guessing all of these BLM shitbags, looters, killers, illegals, and SELF-HATING, WHITE LIBERAL PUKES (lol!)…. aren't too concerned about this date. In addition to that, 74 years ago today was the day when (what was left of) the US Pacific Fleet defeated the heart of the Japanese Imperial Navy in the 3 day Battle of Midway (June 4-June 6 1942) with about 1/3 of the firepower that the Japanese brought to the fight. An unlikely victory that turned the tide of the Pacific War in America's favor. I'm sure you've all seen the movie so I'll spare ya. I can't imagine what all of these men (and women) were up against during these battles...in the name of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I am literally sick  these days. 

It's obvious to all. Don;t you have family that can help you seek help? 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

It's obvious to all. Don;t you have family that can help you seek help? 

I appreciate your concern 🤣. But it’s obvious to all, noon, that you are indeed in need of a penis. Don’t you know a plastic surgeon that specializes in transgender surgeries that can help you out, Einstein? Serious question. 

23 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Chill out Mugatu, ya fuckin' snowflake.

• Thanks 1

On 6/6/2020 at 6:25 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

Brad Pitt movie...forgot the name

"Killin Nazis is my business and business is a BOOMIN!"

I've got some good war loot my grandfather brought back from Europe.

My grandfather (father's side) was in the infantry all over Europe in WWII; Belgium, Italy, couple other places (forgot which)...somehow he made it home.

Got 3 Nazi daggers from him that I keep in a special wooden box (bought the box off a great shop on Etsy lol).

• Like 1