Is Suwannee a elite Florida program

Columbiafan

Is Suwannee a elite Florida program?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is Suwannee a elite Florida program?

• Yes
    • No
    • Why is that meaningless program even being mentioned on a national board

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Who said they were good?  They won four straight championships about 30 years ago.  Haven’t done squat before that or after that 

They have won four titles compared to Columbia‘s one however.  So it sounds like they lead Columbia in head to head where it counts 

The newest Lowndes fan 

And using your logic Suwannee is better than IMG because they have more championships back in a minor league

Teams aren't always better just because they won more championships, do you think that the cowboys are better organization than the Packers because the cowboys won more super bowls?

Hell if that's case Notre Dame would be a better program right now then Clemson using that logic

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

The newest Lowndes fan 

And using your logic Suwannee is better than IMG because they have more championships back in a minor league

Teams aren't always better just because they won more championships, do you think that the cowboys are better organization than the Packers because the cowboys won more super bowls?

Hell if that's case Notre Dame would be a better program right now then Clemson using that logic

Ah, but Lowndes is a better program in every way. Currently, and in the past. More state championships and more recent success. By the way, see the new maxprep poll rankings. Lowndes at 12 and Columbia, uh never mind.

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Who said they were good?  They won four straight championships about 30 years ago.  Haven’t done squat before that or after that 

They have won four titles compared to Columbia‘s one however.  So it sounds like they lead Columbia in head to head where it counts 

Besides aren't you the same person who chastises programs who win championships in easy leagues than claim to be on par with people competing in the big leagues

*Cough*  UCF  *cough*

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I agree

@HawgGoneIt

I second this motion 

Pretty clear that all these football intellectuals talk shit about their teams but fall short in the chips department. Haters gonna hate, mean while I’ll take SC in Georgia for $500. Rest of you fellas talk about polls and how good they were years ago. I mean tying IMG in a bullshit scrimmage is worth a city parade “on the frontage road” off I-75. Lol

17 hours ago, georgiagator1 said:

Yours is just moron.

Gator it hurts so bad for these Florida teams. Columbia always talking about his pod. True be known bet he’s slipped up the interstate and watched Lowndes play. Gotta be better than that tired product they put on the field. Cats gonna work that ass. Then they’ll bring up the IMG scrimmage again.

4 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Gator it hurts so bad for these Florida teams. Columbia always talking about his pod. True be known bet he’s slipped up the interstate and watched Lowndes play. Gotta be better than that tired product they put on the field. Cats gonna work that ass. Then they’ll bring up the IMG scrimmage again.

@Columbiafan having a podcast/radio show on HS football shows the sad state of affairs down in my old home state. The fact he has supporters on this forum shows its sad state of affairs. What a joke. "I have multiple identities and work hard to change my writing style to fool others". Actual statement by this chump. What a loser. A coward. 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Pretty clear that all these football intellectuals talk shit about their teams but fall short in the chips department. Haters gonna hate, mean while I’ll take SC in Georgia for $500. Rest of you fellas talk about polls and how good they were years ago. I mean tying IMG in a bullshit scrimmage is worth a city parade “on the frontage road” off I-75. Lol

And that right there shows you obviously didn't watch a second of the game despite it being posted here multiple times 

Idiot

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, georgiagator1 said:

@Columbiafan having a podcast/radio show on HS football shows the sad state of affairs down in my old home state. The fact he has supporters on this forum shows its sad state of affairs. What a joke. "I have multiple identities and work hard to change my writing style to fool others". Actual statement by this chump. What a loser. A coward. 

If your so damn good then you do your own podcast otherwise shut the fuck up

Coward?

You mean I'm a coward by actually having the balls to put my work out there while you hide behind a screen name? Yeah right fucking loser

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, georgiagator1 said:

LMAO. If you are the representation for FL, then by all means I would wear it with honor.You are an embarrassment to Florida HS football.

Only embarrassment is that you ever were a representative of Florida

Your clueless and out of touch with any form of common sense

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MTP28 said:

If I went up to GA I would go watch a real program at Valdosta or Colquitt not you posers at Lowndes

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

If your so damn good then you do your own podcast otherwise shut the fuck up

Coward?

You mean I'm a coward by actually having the balls to put my work out there while you hide behind a screen name? Yeah right fucking loser

Yes. Someone who uses different names to like himself and post things he doesnt want to use his primary name for. Coward.