Hey HawgGoneIt...

Rufus69

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

I was told by a VERY unreliable source that Rush was spotted wearing an OAN shirt.....

Could be curtains...

Rufus>>

Yeah, I'm done with that guy. He won't even hardly say the word Colquitt anymore unless he's talking about schedule strength. He just calls us "that other school he used to work at." xD

Now he's spotted wearing that shirt. Done I tell ya!.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, I'm done with that guy. He won't even hardly say the word Colquitt anymore unless he's talking about schedule strength. He just calls us "that other school he used to work at." xD

Now to be fair, he did say the word colquitt the other day on the Chris Beckham show when talking about Valdosta's schedule. Other than that, you kinda expect him to have some disdain for colquitt.....considering how they did him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

By the time he’s done his closet is gonna be jammed full of gear. I’m pretty certain y’all will have a pretty good opportunity to beat the cats 

29 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

By the time he’s done his closet is gonna be jammed full of gear. I’m pretty certain y’all will have a pretty good opportunity to beat the cats 

Yeah, I think we can beat them. We at least have coaching continuity. Both teams debuting a QB. Colquitt is pretty deep in the skill positions and defense. 

Gonna be a good game I think. 

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Now to be fair, he did say the word colquitt the other day on the Chris Beckham show when talking about Valdosta's schedule. Other than that, you kinda expect him to have some disdain for colquitt.....considering how they did him. 

Yeah, I'm just joking around. 

I listened to the Beckham show which is where I got that stuff from. 

I do expect some of you Valdosta guys to take the torch on defending all his dumb moves though. Hahaha

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, I'm just joking around. 

I listened to the Beckham show which is where I got that stuff from. 

I do expect some of you Valdosta guys to take the torch on defending all his dumb moves though. Hahaha

Now I've always said Rush is a character. Helluva football coach. But nah, I'm not gonna defend his every move tho. Right is right. Wrong is wrong at the end of the day. I personally wouldn't acknowledge my former employer if they purposefully got me terminated. 

• Like 3

On 6/17/2020 at 1:56 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, I think we can beat them. We at least have coaching continuity. Both teams debuting a QB. Colquitt is pretty deep in the skill positions and defense. 

Gonna be a good game I think. 

Hoss...I'm hearing numbers are down.  I'm hearing some players we expected haven't shown.   I ain't talking about the (3) transfers to Valdosta.  Still a lot of concern.  I still think things are up in the air.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Many tried saying iff’n crp came back to south jawja he was coming for cc kids first. 
Lookin’ like we knew what was up! 

I hope if he is cheating, by y’all’s definition, you go after him guns blazing. I doubt it’ll happen, for strange reasons, but I’d like to see y’all be as aggressive in Speaking on it as you have been regarding metro teams! 

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Hoss...I'm hearing numbers are down.  I'm hearing some players we expected haven't shown.   I ain't talking about the (3) transfers to Valdosta.  Still a lot of concern.  I still think things are up in the air.

Rufus>>

Coaches are having to go out and pick some players up at this point. You are right though, there is a good bit of concern and a recent covid19 spike here connected to a couple of churches and some migrants has renewed those concerns even more. 

I can't say whether we'll have games or not. I think there is a chance, but, idk. 

If the ghsa wouldn't let us play in the Benz because someone dropped a snow cone on the steps, I don't really see how they'd be willing to risk a pandemic. They're so shot out up there though, there is no telling about them.

• Haha 1