100 shootings..14 dead including a 3 year old baby

I AM IRONMAN

10 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

LOL...nice try....Ms. LOUD AND PROUD 🌈

🍕

nice try?!?..LOL....no....all people have to do is read what you wrote...several times about inner city black on black violence in Chicago....your "fake outrage" is well known here mam...Mr. Red Neck....:$

#selfexposed

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

nice try?!?..LOL....no....all people have to do is read what you wrote...several times about inner city black on black violence in Chicago....your "fake outrage" is well known here mam...Mr. Red Neck....:$

#selfexposed

Yes I made a factual comment.  Was it not true? Why isn't BLM outraged? You are too blind to comprehend but you are........

LOUD AND PROUD 🌈

8 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Yes I made a factual comment.  Was it not true? Why isn't BLM outraged? You are too blind to comprehend but you are........

LOUD AND PROUD 🌈

you exposed and continue to expose yourself as a dumb ass red neck mam...and have no clue you did!!….O.o

why isn't BLM outraged??...because you are!!...remember??...LOL...silly clown!

#selfexposed...:$

5 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

So you are ok with the killings in Chicago? In today's world that makes you a racist....a LOUD AND PROUD one 🌈

LOL...in today's world a clown like you who posts what he hears on Hannity and you don't even know what a racist clown that makes you look like...do you think anyone on here thinks you really give a shit about blacks in Chicago?!?!?...LOL..keep posting about Chicago mam....keep letting everyone know what a phony bullshit red-neck racist you are...😔

#selfexposed....🤡

20 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...in today's world a clown like you who posts what he hears on Hannity and you don't even know what a racist clown that makes you look like...do you think anyone on here thinks you really give a shit about blacks in Chicago?!?!?...LOL..keep posting about Chicago mam....keep letting everyone know what a phony bullshit red-neck racist you are...😔

#selfexposed....🤡

Don't get your panties in a bunch ❄

#LOUDANDPROUD

😂😂😂  🍕

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

#selfexposed....🤡

Hannity? Its on all the news channels. So you're ok with that? Makes you the racist...say it LOUD AND PROUD🌈

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

i agree with you on this one, all guns in the usa must be banned

this is totally unacceptable. 

And Krusty...aka LOUD AND PROUD thinks I'm a racist because I asked a simple question as to why BLM is not there to protest the violence...and he's too afraid to answer the question.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

And Krusty...aka LOUD AND PROUD thinks I'm a racist because I asked a simple question as to why BLM is not there to protest the violence...and he's too afraid to answer the question.

you asked a simple question??...why??...do you actually care about the blacks who live in Chicago??..or are you trying to make a political point???....silly dumb-ass red neck...we all know you don't give a shit about the people in Chicago mam...stop exposing yourself...🤡

#selfexposed...😔

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Afraid to answer the simple question? Surprising since you are LOUD AND PROUD🌈

#selfexposed....🤡

34 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

#selfexposed....🤡

Krusty is having a LOUD AND PROUD meltdown 😂😂

#alllivesmatter

• Thanks 1

On 6/29/2020 at 3:31 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

BLM is in Chicago protesting the violence.  A simple google search would have told you that but I guess that was way too difficult for you and doesn't fit your agenda.  

https://www.blacklivesmatterchicago.com/

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/protests-planned-around-chicago-area-in-support-of-black-lives-matter-movement/2296459/

I mean if you really cared to know and all.  

• Thanks 1