100 shootings..14 dead including a 3 year old baby

I AM IRONMAN

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It’s deeper than that bro, you gotta look at what got them to that place and I ain’t blaming!

A process of generational cultural oppression legislated and mandated by our very own governments starting with Portugal in the late 1500s. 

It doesn’t take genius to figure this out... I could tell you 6-7 years ago I was at the same place pointing to Chicago, family structure, lack of compliance, priors, blah blah blah etc. 

If you coached or led people you know and understand leadership and because of our bias and that’s everybody. Then you understand how some are successful and those who are not, now blow that up and think global or a large marginalized group.

bgw

Black families were generally intact until the 60s.

Most kids, the great majority in fact, had moms and dads at home. Abortion rates were low.

Now you have more black aborted in the likes of New York City than are born.

In 1960, black single parent households were 22% of the total. Now, 2/3 of black households are single-parent (rughly 90% solo moms).

I assume you have a clue about the statistics regarding likelihoods of graduating, avoiding jail etc pertaining to the above?

Does the so-called "Great Society" ring a bell?

27 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Lol What the hell @concha?  Ridiculous.  Unreadable.

You confused BLM stated goals with your partisan talking points... again.  

An obvious answer means you skip the question?  

Were the words too long?

Firstly, I feel no need to answer a stupidly obvious question from you.

BLM is a neo-Marxist led group with similar goals.  Again, if black lives mattering were truly important to them, then Marxism would not be their ideology and they'd be spending more effort getting more blacks to actually accept the premise of their name.

You don't need to ask me if I think black lives matter. My kids are part black.

You and Larry seem to think think I'm full of shit when I talk about Chicago.

I lived in Chicago before relocating to Atlanta.

It sickens me that there is an annual bloodbath there and the folks who suffer from it for some reason keep voting for the same fuckers who do little to nothing about it. Same shitty schools. Same blight.

Larry made some mention about family structure earlier.  Family structure is critical.  You have a mom and a dad in the house and the kids are far more likely to graduate and lead productive lives, as are THEIR kids, and so on.

I don't give a shit if you think this is partisan, because it is true:  For 60 years the Dems have introduced a welfare state that has trashed our society, especially the black community. Dem-led criminal justice reforms in the 90s led to skyrocketing incarceration rates among blacks.  These days, it is a lucky black baby that dodges the abortionist's table and grows up with mom and dad around. And guess what? It isn't fucking Donald J. Trump's fault.

Have blacks had lots of "shit sandwiches" fed to them over the last 400+ years here in the Americas? Oh, yes.

Most recently they have included the 1960s Po Boy (creating dependence and beginning the wedding of black mothers to the gubmint rather than the fathers of their children) and then the prison bologna-on-white starting with Slow Joe Biden-led criminal reforms.

A lot wrong with your post but none more so than the tunnel vision and the attempt to change the discussion to black on black killing.  Again, that is not why they were created.  

I didn't create nor am I a founder of BLM.  I do understand what they have said about why they came about and what they are trying to to do.  

There are people working to stop the violence but it is a complex problem that requires a solution that is more expansive than you're suggesting.  For example, local and state gun laws are useless when all you have to do is drive down the highway and get a gun.  Stop that and gun violence would drop significantly.  

Just now, World Citizen said:

A lot wrong with your post but none more so than the tunnel vision and the attempt to change the discussion to black on black killing.  Again, that is not why they were created.  

I didn't create nor am I a founder of BLM.  I do understand what they have said about why they came about and what they are trying to to do.  

There are people working to stop the violence but it is a complex problem that requires a solution that is more expansive than you're suggesting.  For example, local and state gun laws are useless when all you have to do is drive down the highway and get a gun.  Stop that and gun violence would drop significantly.  

They were actually founded on cases that were lies.

I could respect a non-Marxist movement that respects the value of the traditional nuclear family and actually spent time focused on actually saving black lives.

Instead, they are effectively AWOL as regards black-on-black violence (but, to be fair, who's going to point the finger at themselves, right?). And they are looking to kneecap the police, perhaps the single most important organizations that keep crime and resultant deaths from exploding as we have seen over the last few weeks.

"Black lives matter" as a statement and belief. Hell yes.

"Black Lives Matter" the neo-Marxist bullshit organization? To hell with them.

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You have zero capacity to walk around a issue and see it from another perspective.  You see what you expect to see and no other insights or perspective can can reach you.  You"re stuck and can't learn.  IDK but you may be the dumbASS.  

You can't even answer the simple question 'Do black lives matter?'

not any more or less than anyone else's...

So NO....

Lives matter....

and if you can't read Black as included, then it is you who have the problem.....

PS: "black lives matter" is a racist hate group.  Probably why you being a Nazi love them so much... 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

not any more or less than anyone else's...

So NO....

Lives matter....

and if you can't read Black as included, then it is you who have the problem.....

PS: "black lives matter" is a racist hate group.  Probably why you being a Nazi love them so much... 

Mr. Conspiracy nails another one!!..LOL..Trump loves silly clowns like you Ronnie!!....did you hear that on Russian T.V. too??....🤡

27 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Mr. Conspiracy nails another one!!..LOL..Trump loves silly clowns like you Ronnie!!....did you hear that on Russian T.V. too??....🤡

"black lives matter" is a racist hate group.

feel free to go ahead an explain to everyone how you think they are not....

👍

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

"black lives matter" is a racist hate group.

feel free to go ahead an explain to everyone how you think they are not....

👍

you made the statement Ronnie Red-Neck!...not me...YOU back it up...I wonder how a "racist" group got federal money??....🤡 Let's hear some good red neck talk...

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you made the statement Ronnie Red-Neck!...not me...YOU back it up...I wonder how a "racist" group got federal money??....🤡 Let's hear some good red neck talk...

You want proof ?

Well here is Proof....

Worldcitizen is a fan 🤣  

Just now, Troll said:

You want proof ?

Well here is Proof....

Worldcitizen is a fan 🤣  

you're starting to sound a little red-neck Ronnie?!...W.C. makes you look silly!...😉

...don't tell me we're going to have 2 DBP alumni...#selfexposed??

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you're starting to sound a little red-neck Ronnie?!...W.C. makes you look silly!...😉

...don't tell me we're going to have 2 DBP alumni...#selfexposed??

apparently you hear redneck from everyone...

check your 🤡 hearing aid.

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

apparently you hear redneck from everyone...

check your 🤡 hearing aid.

no need to...you're coming through LOUD and CLEAR....another white guy who criticizes blacks...just like Ironmam!...🤡..🤡

are you going to back up your statement??....maybe Ironmam can help you??

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no need to...you're coming through LOUD and CLEAR....another white guy who criticizes blacks...just like Ironmam!...🤡..🤡

are you going to back up your statement??....maybe Ironmam can help you??

Another idiot who thinks criticizing an organization that victimizes blacks ...

.... is criticizing blacks.

Loud and clear ?

you must be trying to blame everything on your  hearing aid...

PS: You must agree with syphoning off those dollars donated to a 'black' cause, to be funding your boy biddy's campaign  👍

BTW: are you REALLY 🤡 stupid .....or just bought off to agree...

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Another idiot who thinks criticizing an organization that victimizes??? blacks ...

.... is criticizing blacks.

Loud and clear ?

you must be trying to blame everything on your  hearing aid...

PS: You must agree with syphoning off those dollars donated to a 'black' cause, to be funding your boy biddy's campaign  👍

BTW: are you REALLY 🤡 stupid .....or just bought off to agree...

you missed the boat Ronnie, too much Russian T.V...they ADVOCATE for blacks...#selfexposed...😔

8 hours ago, concha said:

Black families were generally intact until the 60s.

Most kids, the great majority in fact, had moms and dads at home. Abortion rates were low.

Now you have more black aborted in the likes of New York City than are born.

In 1960, black single parent households were 22% of the total. Now, 2/3 of black households are single-parent (rughly 90% solo moms).

I assume you have a clue about the statistics regarding likelihoods of graduating, avoiding jail etc pertaining to the above?

Does the so-called "Great Society" ring a bell?

BULLSHIT right off the bat with the first sentence!!!! Families were ripped apart from the moment the kidnappers stepped foot on Africa, and through the “selling” process”, then the period of slavery, then the Jim Crow and continued legislative oppression. 

Fucking Conchita Puta, why?

Why? You have the capacity and intelligence, why the obsessive obtuse behavior?

bgw

Nobody before the 1960’s has experienced systemic racism and oppression. That’s just a lie to get rid of any responsibility for poor decisions. 

Especially now of all times. It’s freaking 2020. Never in history have minorities been elevated, and celebrated than they are now. Literally no one is keeping minorities down. Hell minorities are protected by our media to the point they avoid exposing them in a bad light when they do something wrong. 

That black guy in Dallas killed more old people than Dylan Roof did. You don’t even know the guys name. But Dylan Roof will be history books 200 years from now. 

When the armed white guys in Michigan went to protest, every left wing politician condemned them as extremists and terrorists. When about 500 armed black-KKK members went to Stone Mountain and begged for their enemies to meet them for war it was celebrated all through social media. 

Every group in this country is immune to criticism and discrimination except straight white Christian males. And that was by design 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

BULLSHIT right off the bat with the first sentence!!!! Families were ripped apart from the moment the kidnappers stepped foot on Africa, and through the “selling” process”, then the period of slavery, then the Jim Crow and continued legislative oppression. 

Fucking Conchita Puta, why?

Why? You have the capacity and intelligence, why the obsessive obtuse behavior?

bgw

I was watching a show recently where a guy was talking about how even under slavery black families were more intact than today.  Oh, and how you deal with the fact that the enslaving part in Africa was handled in large part by other blacks?  In fact, a key reason slavery was imported to the New World was because slaves were available in Africa already.

Slavery itself?  Defended by Democrats. Jim Crow? Dems again.  I've already pointed out effects of the so-called "Great Society" and the likes of Slow Joe's criminal reforms (ex. 1994).

Try again, Muerdealmohadas...

It’s all time bullshit to blame bad decisions now on slavery and Jim Crow. 

Athletes and celebrities all have contests to see who came from the worst background and made it. So the decisions of just their parents alone made a bad and unfortunate situation and they made it. 

So how the fuck did something that happened before your grandparents were born affect you now if it’s possible to overcome just your childhood alone? It’s bullshit. 

There has to be a statute of limitations for blaming your failure on things that happened and decades before you were born. 

• Like 1