100 shootings..14 dead including a 3 year old baby

I AM IRONMAN

50 cal for those that want social distancing. Accurate for 3/4 of a mile. Loads cost around 3 to 5 dollars. Also cheaper than the Browning Machine Gun (.50 BMG).

armalite-ar-50-3.jpg

Armalite AR-50 ($3,359)

Starting off our list is a company that many probably associate more with the AR-15 than with the .50 BMG. Indeed, the “AR” in AR-15 does stand for “Armalite,” contrary to so many self-ascribed gun experts on the market. However, Armalite didn’t stop at the modern sporting rifle. The company also has a line of bolt-action precision rifles chambered in many of today’s popular long-range calibers, and the AR-50 anchors the top end of the line.

The rifle is a single-shot, bolt-action design equipped with a strong triple front-locking lug complete with a spring-loaded plunger that pops an empty case out of the receiver, readying the gun for the insertion of a fresh round. So, even though it doesn’t feed from a magazine, consumers can still send plenty of rounds at a pace limited only by their wallet. The gun is equipped with a 30-inch chrome-moly heavy barrel, and the whole package weighs in at 34.1 pounds. While the AR-50 is well-built and certainly priced low on the general .50-BMG rifle market, an MSRP of more than $3,000 doesn’t exactly scream “budget-friendly,” so let’s continue on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Of course the scumbag media and failed Democrat leadership are mainly to blame, but I'm pissed at Trump for not defending our Nation's heritage with boots on the ground. The second that WWII monuments and national treasure are destroyed by the Marxist animal trash, time to break heads and put people in Federal prison. DJT could have stopped a lot of this destruction and pointed out the complete intolerance  of leftist Marxist Fuktards. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

In Chicago over the weekend...where's the outrage? Where's the protests?  3 year old child senselesly shot while in the back seat.  SMDH

LOL....you're still very worried about blacks in Chicago mam??….you and Hannity huh??...you love playing parrot don't you?...two silly ass red-necks...:$

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 181pl said:

Of course the scumbag media and failed Democrat leadership are mainly to blame, but I'm pissed at Trump for not defending our Nation's heritage with boots on the ground. The second that WWII monuments and national treasure are destroyed by the Marxist animal trash, time to break heads and put people in Federal prison. DJT could have stopped a lot of this destruction and pointed out the complete intolerance  of leftist Marxist Fuktards. 

MSM would have villified him....only showing selective video of the poor "protestors" getting beaten.

I love how Grown men compare paid public servants to young thugs

I never understand this point.

There are hundreds of stop the violence rallies yearly and they have clearly been effective

We sure as hell don't want our cops behaving like thugs. 

We laugh when cops and their sympathizers deflect to thugs.....

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

There are hundreds of stop the violence rallies yearly and they have clearly been effective

Effective in which way? The numbers of murders in the inner cities are beyond out of control. 

They will never cease the violence. 

Big problem with Chicago is they only have like 13000 cops total for the whole city which is a disgrace. Need many more 

Watch all the inner cities this summer. The number of deaths will be high 

3 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

The Chicago scapegoat again... 

If BLM protested in Chicago they'd still complain... 

Problem isn't protesting problem is they don't want to hear or see that people are tired of all this... If we just sat back and took it and did nothing they'd be fine with it... 

Until it happened  to them...

• Thanks 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Problem isn't protesting problem is they don't want to hear or see that people are tired of all this... If we just sat back and took it and did nothing they'd be fine with it... 

Like the mayor of seattle who had her home vandalized and is now calling them domestic terrorists good times 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Scapegoat?

104 people were shot in Chicago over the weekend. 14 died. Including kids.

BLM should be in Chicago raising hell.  Every damned day. 

Instead, being the good neo-Marxist front group that they are, they focus their time and effort on destabilizing our society.  BTW, if you are unaware, BLM does not hide their political underpinnings.

Last year I believe the number of unarmed blacks shot and killed by cops was 10 (I think I've seen numbers as low as 9 and as high as 14) - and six of those were assaulting an officer at the time. In a given year, an unarmed black person in this country is statistically several times more likely to be hit by lightning than killed by a cop.

Something like 7,500 blacks are murdered every year, overwhelmingly by other blacks.  But we're supposed to sit back and nod approval and support for BLM while our cities are torn apart and even more black (and other) lives are lost in this insanity due to a small handful of unjustified deaths?

You know what's going to come out of this?

The inner cities will continue to vote Democrat - the party that is the "system" in the "systemic" problems in the vast majority of our inner cities going back decades/generations.

Businesses that thought of investing in these cities and prosperity zones will change their minds and others already there will leave (it's already happening). 

Many businesses that were destroyed will never open again.

Some cities with really whacked out leftist governments will try social experimentation with their policing functions and you can bet dollars to donuts that crime and murder rates will go up.

• Thanks 1